Barr did not say there was no widespread election fraud, as falsely reported.

When you make claims of voter fraud and don't have evidence, that's baseless.

How did anyone know there was no evidence on Nov 5 when the election was still being counted, the charges were new and no evidence had been shown yet much less investigated? You can't. The evidence has be be presented in the courts, not to the press. The press covers the hearings then sees the evidence. The MSM were claiming it was all baseless long before the hearings even began.

But I'd be happy to hear your rational explanations for how all these anomalies and irregularities and know mischief could occur HONESTLY in JUST the right places at JUST the right times to win the election for Joe without a concerted effort to impede Trump votes while greatly extending Biden votes? With a high degree of calculated precision.

I'm waiting. Do be specific.

You really do need to learn something about lgic and evidence, Skyqueen-- -- if a person is walking towards a hole and my view is momentarily blocked then when I can see again the man is gone, I don't need to have seen him fall into the hole to have evidence he is in fact in there at the bottom.

Especially when there is no where else he could have gone.

Show us any presentation of evidence on November 5th. Trump made the accusation and backed it with absolutely nothing.

Quit being such an itinerant jackass, Skypup. That role comes far too easy to you.

How did anyone know there was no evidence on Nov 5 when the election was still being counted, the charges were new and no evidence had been shown yet much less investigated? You can't. The evidence has be be presented in the courts, not to the press. The press covers the hearings then sees the evidence. The MSM were claiming it was all baseless long before the hearings even began.

But I'd be happy to hear your rational explanations for how all these anomalies and irregularities and know mischief could occur HONESTLY in JUST the right places at JUST the right times to win the election for Joe without a concerted effort to impede Trump votes while greatly extending Biden votes? With a high degree of calculated precision.

You really do need to learn something about lgic and evidence, Skyqueen-- -- if a person is walking towards a hole and my view is momentarily blocked then when I can see again the man is gone, I don't need to have seen him fall into the hole to have evidence he is in fact in there at the bottom.

Show us any presentation of evidence on November 5th. Trump made the accusation and backed it with absolutely nothing.

Quit being such an itinerant jackass, Skypup. That role comes far too easy to you.

So nothing. An accusation made by Trump on November 5th, backed by nothing.

Shocker.

And of course, none of his court cases since have even argued that fraud ever occurred. When pressed on whether or not they are arguing fraud, Trump's team has been very clear they are not.

And finally, we have Barr.....who with nearly a month, US Attorney and FBI agents following up on accusations of voter fraud have still found nothing to back up Trump's claim of a stolen election.

Cheer up Sky lark ....you "won" right ?
Why do you seem so worried ?

Laughing....I think you may be projecting a tad. This isn't what worried looks like:

Generally speaking 'worried' involves less dancing. Or Kool and the Gang.

Barr affirming that with nearly a month to look into claims, no evidence of widespread voter fraud was found .....is just frosting.
Barr is an attorney, not an investigator.
He has made it clear that he will disregard and even destroy any and all evidence in Donald Trump's favor.
Barr is a peacenik anti-U.S.-military attorney working for a Biden administration that will not be allowed to happen.

Barr affirming that with nearly a month to look into claims, no evidence of widespread voter fraud was found .....is just frosting.
Barr is an attorney, not an investigator.
He has made it clear that he will disregard and even destroy any and all evidence in Donald Trump's favor.
Barr is a peacenik anti-U.S.-military attorney working for a Biden administration that will not be allowed to happen.

We've been through this:

Barr told the AP that U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but “to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

You'll need a new excuse to ignore Barr.

Shocker.

And of course, none of his court cases since have even argued that fraud ever occurred. When pressed on whether or not they are arguing fraud, Trump's team has been very clear they are not.

And finally, we have Barr.....who with nearly a month, US Attorney and FBI agents following up on accusations of voter fraud have still found nothing to back up Trump's claim of a stolen election.

What scares me is the nuts there like the pardoned Flynn who are advocating destroying our country and violating the constitution. I am afraid as we get closer to December 14th, more nuts will drop from the Insane trump Tree.

Shocker.

What scares me is the nuts there like the pardoned Flynn who are advocating destroying our country and violating the constitution. I am afraid as we get closer to December 14th, more nuts will drop from the Insane trump Tree.

They should concern you. They're detached from reality. And are arguing to violently overthrow the United States Constitution in order to keep Trump in power.

These are dangerous, unhinged people.

Shocker.

They should concern you. They're detached from reality. And are arguing to violently overthrow the United States Constitution in order to keep Trump in power.

These are dangerous, unhinged people.

Yes, I think we haven't see the worst of the antics and efforts of the trump cult. It will get much worse in the coming weeks. I hope that the Liar in Chief will tone down his treasonous rhetoric after Biden is certified by the EC on December 14th. But I put nothing off the table for the crazy far right, white supremacists.

That is another lie.

Barr didn’t name Powell specifically but said: “There’s been one assertion that would be systemic fraud and that would be the claim that machines were programmed essentially to skew the election results. And the DHS and DOJ have looked into that, and so far, we haven’t seen anything to substantiate that.”

However he also continued saying;
“There’s a growing tendency to use the criminal justice system as sort of a default fix-all,” he said, but first there must be a basis to believe there is a crime to investigate.

“Most claims of fraud are very particularized to a particular set of circumstances or actors or conduct. ... And those have been run down; they are being run down,” Barr said. “Some have been broad and potentially cover a few thousand votes. They have been followed up on.”

He also stated ;
"To date,
we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election," Barr said.
However, THIS is the misleading headline;

"As falsely reported" -- translation: "as I falsely inserted in my title so I could knock it down"

images

So, OP....

Ever find that mystery article reporting Barr declaring a negative?

No?

So you've derailed your own thread to "Melanie's Christmas" instead.
Very well not played. Beautifully not done anything about. Now we'll all just "forget" that you set up a thread with a strawman so you don't have to admit to it. Yeah that's what we'll do.

You guys can scream and shout FRAUD! all you want. Until you can prove it in a court of law, you are wasting your breath. All you are doing is inflame the crazies and lunatics that are out there to acts of violence until someone is hurt of killed. You have already damaged the standing of the United States around the world. That should be enough.

Yea...he did...as the OP shows say that there has been no widespread found.

And Trump is MAD that he said that

Forum List

Back