Barkeep! Another Beer!

`
I don't need a reason to drink beer. Right now, I'm currently stocked up on:
`
`

Dogfather_Final.jpg

`​

One of the most childish threads I've ever read. An entire thread which does not warrant being posted in "Politics"; a post which is mindful of a Seinfeld Episode, nothing substantive and yet the posts make alcohol abuse humorous and a minor problem.

One of the most childish threads I've ever read. An entire thread which does not warrant being posted in "Politics"; a post which is mindful of a Seinfeld Episode, nothing substantive and yet the posts make alcohol abuse humorous and a minor problem.
Lighten up Francis.

Lighten up Francis.

People like you refer to me as "Sir" or Mr. Catcher.

I believe I'll have me a beer tomorrow in recognition of the seating of a beer drinker to the court.

It's not against the law to drink beer troll.

You clearly missed the point.

SEE !!! This is exactly the insane shit that happens when there's too much beer... :badgrin:

Anybody realize they caught the guy who sent the Ricin letters? Or that the Chief of InterPol is missing?
Not changing the subject, but this whole dramatic kiddie showdown is drowning the life out of stuff we shouldn't be missing.

Maybe when I catch up to y'all (that's 2 beers for me) --- I just f'ing won't care..... :backpedal:

Forum List

Back