Bari Weiss starts Twitter Files Part 2 thread: Twitter's Secret Blacklists

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
She's releasing a little at a time.

1670545950536.png

She's releasing a little at a time.

View attachment 736536

LOL. They didn't need such an investigation, I'm living proof. Pro-U.S tweets caused my silencing. With assistance from the "invisible hand" of the creepy ones I'm sure.

They decimated Twitter and Musk will have to do a complete 180 to rebuild confidence. It's a matter of hundreds of millions of users or a much smaller cult of Echo Chamber dwellers.

You can be sure there are a few cops lurking on this site who secretly approve of such methods of eliminating speech.

Last edited:
LOL. They didn't need such an investigation, I'm living proof. Pro-U.S tweets cause my silencing. With assistance from the "invisible hand" of the creepy ones I'm sure.

They decimated Twitter and Musk will have to do a complete 180 to rebuild confidence. It's a matter of hundreds of millions of users or a much smaller cult of Echo Chamber dwellers.

You can be sure there are a few cops lurking on this site who secretly approve of such methods of eliminating speech.

The worst part is that Twitter testified before Congress that they weren't banning people for conservative speech. They lied to Congress to cover up a conspiracy with the DNC, in order to censor conservatives like yourself. Someone needs to be arrested.

The worst part is that Twitter testified before Congress that they weren't banning people for conservative speech. They lied to Congress to cover up a conspiracy with the DNC, in order to censor conservatives like yourself. Someone needs to be arrested.

I wouldn't even call myself conservative, I'm apolitical today, far more libertarian than any other ideology.

That might be worse than being any association as few will fight as hard for me as I would for them.

Just more horseshit. Every company has a moderation policy. Even Elmo stated it as new (same) Twitter policy:

Another big question--and to me this is every bigger--how badly did the Biden admin tinker in this process with Covid messaging?

Now the big question: Did they also suppress and censor politicians?

That's election interference

Is it really?

If a TV news show does not give equal time to all politicians is that election interference?

Could you point to the law that would make such things election interference?

Is it really?

If a TV news show does not give equal time to all politicians is that election interference?

Could you point to the law that would make such things election interference?

If an entity is getting federal protection as in under Section 230 but clandestinely suppresses the political ads of certain politicians WITHOUT THEIR KNOWLEDGE--then you bet I think that's election interference.

If an entity is getting federal protection as in under Section 230 but clandestinely suppresses the political ads of certain politicians WITHOUT THEIR KNOWLEDGE--then you bet I think that's election interference.

We will then just have to disagree, Twitter nor any other site is under any obligation to provide anything to any politician.

We will then just have to disagree, Twitter nor any other site is under any obligation to provide anything to any politician.

I agree with you if they got no federal $$$ and had no special federal protection. But they do. Drop the federal protection and they can make Republican a banned word for all I care.

But I suspect the next shoe to drop will be the huge one: the political engineering around the Covid disaster, and possibly BOTH administration's suppression of speech there. That will be a bombshell for real. And I expect it.

Also, this, from the author of The Death of Expertise

Now that they can no longer deny it, which they did vociferously, including Jack and Twitter general counsel, which the left happily repeated, let's do the shapeshifting boogie.

Same guy, last year:

The left last year: "this isn't happening, you tinfoil hat nutbags"
The left now: "everyone knew it was happening"

Typical. Utter BS, but typical.

Twitter has a TOS, just like USMB. When an account like Charlie Kirk is flagged for abuse and posts NSFW content, Twitter's moderators had the responsibility to limit the reach of that account. Charlie Kirk doesn't have a RIGHT to post on Twitter.

Elon Musk reiterated old Twitter moderation policy when he said Freedom of speech is not freedom of reach.

He's claiming that it's new Twitter policy but we are finding out from Bari Weiss that this was also old Twitter policy.

Forum List

Back