Barbara 'Call Me Senator' Boxer assaulted and mugged

I thought you right wing assholes were worried about crime. Kinda like that party of "family values" scam, right Trump ass licker? How'd you like it if that was your mother, you fuck.

My mother was never a corrupt piece-of-shit politician who exploited a position of power for her own gain, to the detriment of those she was supposed to serve.

Such revealing comments from all the right wing, so called Christians!

Be proud! Keep showing the world who you REALLY are.....!!!

hmm. Karma?

Of course, we all express our sympathies to Senator Boxer.

Oakland is a notoriously violent city.

We are all glad that she was not hurt.

Many other victims, however, have been hurt or even murdered because of liberal policies supported by Senator Boxer.

Hopefully, some thoughtful liberals will rethink their support of policies that coddle criminals.

The next time the victim could be one of those thoughtful liberals (or their loved ones).

Of course, we all express our sympathies to Senator Boxer.

Oakland is a notoriously violent city.

We are all glad that she was not hurt.

Many other victims, however, have been hurt or even murdered because of liberal policies supported by Senator Boxer.

Hopefully, some thoughtful liberals will rethink their support of policies that coddle criminals.

The next time the victim could be one of those thoughtful liberals (or their loved ones).
What liberal policies cause humans to commit crime?

Democrats have made the police the bad guys and called to defund the police.

Boxer and Democrats elevated themselves above the law...but not about the CRIME.

This was actually a GOOD thing - Boxer was just introduced to the daily escalating crime Americans are faced with. Instead of doing anything to help them, though - she will just hire her own private security team while ignoring Americans who can't do that.

Such revealing comments from all the right wing, so called Christians!

Be proud! Keep showing the world who you REALLY are.....!!!
Oh shut up - snowflakes, by comparison, have said much more vile things about conservatives & Democrats.

I am glad both that this happened & that she was not hurt. Maybe it will wake her up to what's going on & get her to act...

...though I doubt it.

Many other victims, however, have been hurt or even murdered because of liberal policies supported by Senator Boxer
Like what? How about a link to these liberal policies that Senator Boxer put in place or supported that caused her to be attacked in Oakland or others be murdered. Was it legislation that she introduced or supported by voting for it??

Or is this some big blanket accusation tossed out by your forked tongues towards anyone that is a Democrat??

Inquiring minds want to know..... :)

Like what? How about a link to these liberal policies that Senator Boxer put in place or supported that caused her to be attacked in Oakland or others be murdered. Was it legislation that she introduced or supported by voting for it??
po
Or is this some big blanket accusation tossed out by your forked tongues towards anyone that is a Democrat??

Inquiring minds want to know..... :)

Dear Inquiring Mind:

Democrats (like Mr. Biden, who was not so liberal as a Senator!) are bleeding hearts for criminals.

Instead of doing everything possible to help victims, many Dems excuse the perps and blame their vicious behavior on "systemic" you-know-what.

Bad entities know that they have political friends in Sacramento and Washington, D.C. That is why they are running amok in all American cities. They are literally "untouchable," as the chief of police in Washington, D.C. lamented the other day.

Have nice day -- and stay safe from the bad guys.

hmm. Karma?

What's the big deal? Her used cell phone is worth less than $950 and she wasn't hurt.

Why would there even be a prosecution even if they caught the perps. In California, small thefts are considered "unprosecutable" from what I understand.

And a $2000 reward is ridiculous for a loss so small.

Why doesn't Ms. Boxer just turn in a claim to her insurance and forget it?

Shit like this is unfortunate, but what does she expect in Oakland?

Forum List

Back