Barbados plans to make Tory MP pay reparations for family’s slave past

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Absolutely delighted about this.This tory bastard lives the life of riley on the backs of African slaves. Not shocked that he is a conservative.

I would like to see the Bajans push on with this and get the bastard royal family to cough up as well.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: xyz
I plan on suing the Royal Family.

My great great great great grandfather died in 1776 at the hands of one of his troops.
1669494064580.png

It was probably one of Tommy's ancestors who killed him

*****SMILE*****

:)

I would like to see the Bajans push on with this and get the bastard royal family to cough up as well.
shouldn't Nigeria and Upper Volta, etc. governments pay the slave- reparations , cos they enslaved and sold the black slaves to the foreigners. We ´d go to the very begging of Supply Chain when it comes to the reparations.

shouldn't Nigeria and Upper Volta, etc. governments pay the slave- reparations , cos they enslaved and sold the black slaves to the foreigners. We ´d go to the very begging of Supply Chain when it comes to the reparations.
You would need to show who was responsible. They did not exist as countries back then. Stick to Europe and the US for this.

They did not exist as countries back then.
my friend you need to buy a book, the westren Africans DID HAVE POWERFUL STATES , Nigeria is a successor state many of them.

BY THE WAY, DO you know why all powerful westren African empires have COLLAPSED ?

my friend you need to buy a book, the westren Africans DID HAVE POWERFUL STATES , Nigeria is a successor state many of them.

BY THE WAY, DO you know why all powerful westren African empires have COLLAPSED ?
So Nigeria would pay compy to .......Nigeria. Think about it for a moment.

So Nigeria would pay compy to .......Nigeria
yes, Nigerian states enslaved and sold the slaves to the Caribbean plantations, + ex Caribbean slaves got compilation already, in form of land, very good land, much batter than they " had " in Western Africa.

my question. should GULAG - peasant slaves get some compensation from Moscow ?

Forum List

Back