Banning the Sale of Firearms and Ammunition Because of Wuhan Virus

We need to ban the sale of bullets

Issue each gun owner only one bullet. Just like Barney Fife
And ban the use of the police to protect government officials with guns and bullets

If guns are banned for the people there should be no armed guards at the entrance to government buildings except schools

They are back at it again.

3soa2p.gif

The mayor of Champaign, Illinois has declared a town emergency over the Wuhan coronavirus that includes a potential ban on the sale of firearms and ammunition.

According to a local report from WAND 17, Champaign Mayor Deborah Frank Feinen has issued an executive order that would give her office "extraordinary powers." She has issued the order despite the town and surrounding area not having a single case of the disease.
Banning the Sale of Firearms and Ammunition Because of Wuhan Virus? An Illinois Mayor Just Signed an Executive Order to Do It

Is the Moon Bat bitch afraid somebody is going to get shot over toilet paper?

Might as well ban used wheel weights from the tire shops too. I can cast up 500 lead bullets on a good day, and crank out a couple hundred handloads in no time.

1124%20rounds1.jpg
Maybe you can
Most wont.

Maybe if they restrict your access to gunpowder

Black market, mofo.

Has restricting those Chicago pavement ape's access to handguns done anything to stop all the shooting of kids on the playground?

In civilized cities, only the Criminal Element accesses the black market for handguns. In cities like Chicago, ALL citizens are required to see independent firearms dealers who work out of the trunks of their cars or the backrooms of cocktail lounges, for their self-defense needs.

How is that a benefit?

Independent dealers don't check IDs or do background checks at all. They sell to minors, Illegal Aliens, the insane, criminals of all types. They don't pay taxes.

The real question isn't "guns or no guns", but safe, legal, effective guns or guns not inspected and sold to anyone with the money

Might as well ban used wheel weights from the tire shops too. I can cast up 500 lead bullets on a good day, and crank out a couple hundred handloads in no time.

1124%20rounds1.jpg
Maybe you can
Most wont.

Maybe if they restrict your access to gunpowder

Black market, mofo.

Has restricting those Chicago pavement ape's access to handguns done anything to stop all the shooting of kids on the playground?

In civilized cities, only the Criminal Element accesses the black market for handguns. In cities like Chicago, ALL citizens are required to see independent firearms dealers who work out of the trunks of their cars or the backrooms of cocktail lounges, for their self-defense needs.

How is that a benefit?

Independent dealers don't check IDs or do background checks at all. They sell to minors, Illegal Aliens, the insane, criminals of all types. They don't pay taxes.

The real question isn't "guns or no guns", but safe, legal, effective guns or guns not inspected and sold to anyone with the money

I can't remember how many guns I've bought at flea markets when I lived in Texas. Three years ago, I ended up buying 14 of them at garage sales through one summer.

I always ask if they have any "guns, gun parts, broken guns, or ammunition" at every sale. You'd be surprised at some of the interesting things they bring out of the house, that's been stored in a closet or the basement.

3soa2p.gif

The mayor of Champaign, Illinois has declared a town emergency over the Wuhan coronavirus that includes a potential ban on the sale of firearms and ammunition.

According to a local report from WAND 17, Champaign Mayor Deborah Frank Feinen has issued an executive order that would give her office "extraordinary powers." She has issued the order despite the town and surrounding area not having a single case of the disease.
Banning the Sale of Firearms and Ammunition Because of Wuhan Virus? An Illinois Mayor Just Signed an Executive Order to Do It

Is the Moon Bat bitch afraid somebody is going to get shot over toilet paper?

May be afraid someone will go steal her 17,000 bottles of hand sanitizer

Banning the sale of firearms and ammunition...I really don't understand...what does it have to do with fighting Covid19? :dunno:

Why do people need to buy all those bottles of water? Do they think the water systems are going to get infected? None of it has anything to do with fighting the Wuflu.

I like that. Unlike Barney most of these folks would lose it. The country would be a much safer place.

Right. Let's make the country safe again for robbers, muggers, rapists, drug dealers, rapists, street thugs, car-jackers, murderers, arsonists, and rapists.

Oh NOES - This will most certainly alarm barrel strokers who need 187 guns and enough ammo to take on the lib-ruls when they come-a-knockin' for me preciouses.

BUNKER UP!! :D

Oh NOES - This will most certainly alarm barrel strokers who need 187 guns and enough ammo to take on the lib-ruls when they come-a-knockin' for me preciouses.

BUNKER UP!! :D

Obviously there aren't many gun-owners in your little circle. We barrel-strokers are as calm, calculated, and cold as the steel barrels on our guns.

Specifically, shotguns are currently selling like hotcakes in Vegas, according to local gun dealers.

Good choice as panicky lumpenproletariats like to attack in groups.

3soa2p.gif

Do you Trumpers ever get tired of being lied to and made to look like gullible morons??? Probably not.....

But you know its bad when Fox News has to tell you that you are full of shit...

"This statement is in response to several false claims circulating online," a city press release read on Friday. "To be clear, there is currently no firearm ban and no intent to seize property or close businesses. Additionally, there are no restrictions on the sale of alcohol or gas or the ability to enter or leave Champaign."

Illinois city clarifies it hasn't banned firearm sales amid coronavirus emergency declaration

3soa2p.gif

Do you Trumpers ever get tired of being lied to and made to look like gullible morons??? Probably not.....

But you know its bad when Fox News has to tell you that you are full of shit...

"This statement is in response to several false claims circulating online," a city press release read on Friday. "To be clear, there is currently no firearm ban and no intent to seize property or close businesses. Additionally, there are no restrictions on the sale of alcohol or gas or the ability to enter or leave Champaign."

Illinois city clarifies it hasn't banned firearm sales amid coronavirus emergency declaration

You are absolutely correct, Biff... but the declaration does allow for the possibility... among other things...

The list starts on page 11:

[url=https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/wandtv.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/5/51/551ced24-6535-11ea-9826-4f4fd396dacb/5e6b960454b21.pdf.pdf]Declaration of Emergency City of Champaign[/URL]

Forum List

Back