Banning the Sale of Firearms and Ammunition Because of Wuhan Virus

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
They are back at it again.

3soa2p.gif

The mayor of Champaign, Illinois has declared a town emergency over the Wuhan coronavirus that includes a potential ban on the sale of firearms and ammunition.

According to a local report from WAND 17, Champaign Mayor Deborah Frank Feinen has issued an executive order that would give her office "extraordinary powers." She has issued the order despite the town and surrounding area not having a single case of the disease.
Banning the Sale of Firearms and Ammunition Because of Wuhan Virus? An Illinois Mayor Just Signed an Executive Order to Do It

We need to ban the sale of bullets

Issue each gun owner only one bullet. Just like Barney Fife

I like that. Unlike Barney most of these folks would lose it. The country would be a much safer place.

This lady mayor is crazy like a Democrat. We need to get more guns and ammo out there. She doesn't understand that country folk are going to shoot the Coronavirus right out of the air we breath and voila, no more Chinese disease

Might as well ban used wheel weights from the tire shops too. I can cast up 500 lead bullets on a good day, and crank out a couple hundred handloads in no time.

1124%20rounds1.jpg

Actually we should be ENCOURAGING firearms during the Coronacrisis.

After all, GUNS will be the only way to defuse robberies and other crimes. Engaging in physical combat with an assailant will expose the victim to CV, and using a knife to blood-to-blood contact.

Shooting suspects will save lives.

3soa2p.gif

The mayor of Champaign, Illinois has declared a town emergency over the Wuhan coronavirus that includes a potential ban on the sale of firearms and ammunition.

According to a local report from WAND 17, Champaign Mayor Deborah Frank Feinen has issued an executive order that would give her office "extraordinary powers." She has issued the order despite the town and surrounding area not having a single case of the disease.
Banning the Sale of Firearms and Ammunition Because of Wuhan Virus? An Illinois Mayor Just Signed an Executive Order to Do It

The Fascist Cunwat cannot suspend the Constitution

I'm running out and buy a nail gun and plenty of nails.No waiting period.Mess with me and you will look like a porcupine

Might as well ban used wheel weights from the tire shops too. I can cast up 500 lead bullets on a good day, and crank out a couple hundred handloads in no time.

1124%20rounds1.jpg
Maybe you can
Most wont.

Maybe if they restrict your access to gunpowder

I'm running out and buy a nail gun and plenty of nails.No waiting period.Mess with me and you will look like a porcupine

I have a big stick with a nail in it.

Nobody fuks with me

3soa2p.gif

Holy cow, that's some shiner on Adam Schiff's gay lover's right eyeball. :eek: L.A. Times: Adam Schiff’s Gay Lover Makes Claims Of Abuse

A Super-Soaker full of bleach will do the same thing.

Plus it'll clean the coronavirus off your liberal/Democrat robber or home invader, and they'll probably thank you for that.

1124%20rounds1.jpg
I taught a youth group the other night at church how to reload .223 5.56 ammunition
They loved it.

1124%20rounds1.jpg
Maybe you can
Most wont.

Maybe if they restrict your access to gunpowder

Black market, mofo.

Has restricting those Chicago pavement ape's access to handguns done anything to stop all the shooting of kids on the playground?

Forum List

Back