BANNED IN BRITAIN!!!!!

And what happens in Britain soon crawls its way to these shores.

I can certainly understand it, too.

Just look at how oppressive and ugly the ad is.......................

1430393641233.cached.jpg

Disgusting

Goodbye: Britain Bans "Are You Beach Body Ready?" Ads, Citing "Sexism"
Ace of Spades HQ
Every day in every way feminism becomes more indistinguishable from Islamism -- which also strenuously objects to the uncovered female form.

Britain has of course gesticulated to the hysterical women and their board of advertising standards has now ruled the Protein World ads-- simply featuring a woman in a bikini, like a million other ads (I guess Caribbean resorts won't be able to advertise anymore, either?) -- unclean.

A feminist wrote an article in (of course) The Guardian that sparked so much hysteria amongthe unmedicated neurotics of the feminist movement.

In that piece, she likened pictures of women in bikinis to rape, and also, capitalism to rape. Because, as Instapundit said, everything feminists don't like is like rape.

Nice mixture of SJW and Marxism here. pic.twitter.com/fEs6HnPFQc

— John Ekdahl (@JohnEkdahl) April 30, 2015

I'm going to get personal here -- because it's time to get personal.

It is pretty obvious what is driving this. Sexually insecure, unattractive women, who feel under-valued in the sexual market, are using simple and brutish strategies to bring down their Higher-Valued Rivals and thus increase, relatively, their own sexual desirability.

It's Science.

More at the link......
considering most euros go topless while the germans go naked to the beach, this is actually a bit of a shock.

kinda ironic that christians can't get women to dress 'properly', but pissed off leftist twats can.

Forum List

Back