Ban Smoking in Public Housing?

The no smoking policy would not apply to pot after all people really need their medicine. Pot does have a strong acrid smell. The smell of Marijuana would mask the smell of any cigarette. They might ban smoking in public housing which will make it just another law that gets ignored.
here in Colordo where pot is legal to smoke ... I was at a party where this person was smoking, what I thought was a E-cigarett, it turn out he was smoking pot ... it appears that they also have a devices that masked the smell of pot too...

The no smoking policy would not apply to pot after all people really need their medicine. Pot does have a strong acrid smell. The smell of Marijuana would mask the smell of any cigarette. They might ban smoking in public housing which will make it just another law that gets ignored.
here in Colordo where pot is legal to smoke ... I was at a party where this person was smoking, what I thought was a E-cigarett, it turn out he was smoking pot ... it appears that they also have a devices that masked the smell of pot too...
Nothing makes me laugh harder than a pot head whose ecig explodes in his mouth.

There are pot vaporizers. They are very expensive. Do not try to use a regular ecig atomizer with pot oil. Pot oil is made with butane. It is unstable. It will explode like a bomb.

Just get the real deal.

Forum List

Back