Bammy Getting 11,000 Death Threats a Year

He's hand's down the most hated, racist, communist, would-be dictator in American history, and like all dictators, the little bastard poops in his panties and orders his Secret Service protection doubled. What a pathetic paranoid little rat. President Barack Obama Is the Most Threatened President In History.

The fuck he is, Tom, and you are a little bastard poop who knows that any assassination attempts that may come from the far right will have twice as much trouble now.

If I could just get you to posit your thoughts in an intelligible manner, that would be great.

You can't tie your own shoes without help, and you can't understand a clear sentence above. TASB, that is your problem.

All of you suffering from Obama

Once again I'm inclined to ask that you posit your thoughts in an intelligible manner. One vaguely intelligible sentence followed up by an incomplete one is the hallmark of your posting record here, Fakey.

You're a babbling, drunken old codger.

The fuck he is, Tom, and you are a little bastard poop who is made that assassination attempts that may come from the far right will ahve twice as much trouble now.
You can always tell when you've hit upon the truth about a liberal.

His drones start screaming and cursing, calling you names etc.
Yes, because the OP wasn't screaming, cursing or calling names.

We see TASB and Sunni Man pretend that changed posts are real thing.

Why? Because they are the enemies of what is good for America.

I wonder if they are stupid enough to make threats to the President.

Forum List

Back