Baltimore Mayor: "Who Wish to Destroy Space To Do That"

11107744_10153165974085310_3595537863619209895_n.jpg
Interesting. Does that give white people a valid reason to burn down neighborhoods because of the knock-out game? Sounds like it does. IOW, the people whose property is destroyed had nothing to do with the suspect's injuries, so why should they be punished?

I guess that's the new way of things then. Some random police fuck up so everyone else has to pay.

I'll keep that in mind if I interim manage someplace again - no more black hires cause some of them were rioting.
The blacks I know think that race relations is dead, and talk like 'they are attacking our people', they meaning whites.

We could be seeing the start of a movement by blacks to have segregated police, and then segregated neighborhoods, and things will be violent till they get it

A shame I've known, worked for, and with a number of wonderful African American's in my days. That said, I have no issue if that's what they wish to "return to." Give them a state/territory and let them have it. I'd even put money into /building/ them one off one of the coasts if it'll stop the stupid divide and violence we have going on right now.

Baltimore Mayor Gives Protestors 'Who Wish to Destroy Space To Do That'
April 27, 2015 - 10:27 AM
Eric%20Scheiner.jpg

By Eric Scheiner
Subscribe to Eric Scheiner RSS
Follow Eric Scheiner on Twitter
Share on Facebook Share on TwitterMore Sharing Services2

Mayor of Baltimore Stephanie Rawlings-Blake said that while officials worked to protect protestors taking action over the death of Freddie Gray they also gave “those who wish to destroy space to do that as well.”

During her press conference Saturday, Rawlings-Blake said that she worked with police to make sure they protected the protestors' right to free speech, “ It’s a very delicate balancing act because while we try to make sure that they (protestors) were protected from the cars and the other things that were going on, we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well,” Rawlings-Blake said.

“We worked very hard to keep that balance and put ourselves in the best position to deescalate, and that’s what you saw.”

The chaotic scene on Baltimore’s streets Saturday night prompted the first public remarks from Freddie Gray’s twin sister, who pleaded for peace alongside the mayor at the news conference that evening.

‘‘My family wants to say, can you all please, please stop the violence?’’ Fredricka Gray said. ‘‘Freddie Gray would not want this.’’

Roughly 1,200 protesters had gathered at City Hall on Saturday afternoon, officials said, to protest Gray's death, which has prompted a series of demonstrations since his death April 19.

According to the Associated Press, storefront windows were broken and police car windows were smashed on Saturday in protests in the city. A protester reportedly tossed a flaming metal garbage can toward police officers in riot gear trying to push back the crowd.

Gray was arrested one week before that when officers chased him through a West Baltimore neighborhood and dragged him into a police van. Gray reportedly requested medical help before being put in the van. He ultimately died from spine injuries.

At Sunday’s press conference, Rawlings-Blake message was somewhat different than what she said on Saturday.

"At the end of the day we are one Baltimore. We need to support peaceful demonstration and continue to enforce in our communities that rioting, violence, and looting will not be tolerated in our city," the mayor said.

Associated Press reports were used in this piece.

Baltimore Mayor Gives Protestors Who Wish to Destroy Space To Do That CNS News

One thing is certain and I wish people would get it...when you fkkkk up other people's shit, cause you mad, your protesting, etc....in the end you pay for it. Either through business's leaving your area or through higher taxes to pay for public property you destroy.....this is an announcement all mayors should impose when shit like this happens. LA is still trying to recoup from the King riots.

Interesting. Does that give white people a valid reason to burn down neighborhoods because of the knock-out game? Sounds like it does. IOW, the people whose property is destroyed had nothing to do with the suspect's injuries, so why should they be punished?
Best idea is let violent blacks segregate, and live in their white free utopia, without police or order of any kind.

Blacks and whites alike that don't want to live with violent criminals can sell up and leave, and live somewhere where the community isn't built on fear, hatred or mutual suspicion.

A shame I've known, worked for, and with a number of wonderful African American's in my days. That said, I have no issue if that's what they wish to "return to." Give them a state/territory and let them have it. I'd even put money into /building/ them one off one of the coasts if it'll stop the stupid divide and violence we have going on right now.

Blacks don't want segregation. They know they need whites to give them welfare and maintain the infrastructure of our hi-tech world. Without whites, it's back to the stone age. Like africa.

I guess that's the new way of things then. Some random police fuck up so everyone else has to pay.

I'll keep that in mind if I interim manage someplace again - no more black hires cause some of them were rioting.
The blacks I know think that race relations is dead, and talk like 'they are attacking our people', they meaning whites.

We could be seeing the start of a movement by blacks to have segregated police, and then segregated neighborhoods, and things will be violent till they get it

We are already living in the free market solution, which is that everyone that doesn't like a neighborhood sells up and leaves.

Not a happy solution, but since the government has failed on the poverty and education front, it is a solution people have adopted across the country.

We are already living in the free market solution, which is that everyone that doesn't like a neighborhood sells up and leaves.

Not a happy solution, but since the government has failed on the poverty and education front, it is a solution people have adopted across the country.

Someone should start a go-fund-me to help folks get out of "those" places.

No they burn down shit when their sports team loses a game...you know, the important stuff.

If the knock out game was soo important wouldnt they react the same way as when one of their teams lose?

Rawlings-Blake said that she worked with police to make sure they protected the protestors' right to free speech, “ It’s a very delicate balancing act because while we try to make sure that they (protestors) were protected from the cars and the other things that were going on, we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well,”
Gee what a surprise, NOT, the Right takes the snippet out of context.

Let me put it in Tea Bag Brotherhood context, giving protestors space to exercise their First Amendment right to free speech, also gave them space for their Second Amendment right to violence against the government.

"The 2nd Amendment to the Constitution isn't for just protecting hunting rights, and it's not only to safeguard your right to target practice. It is a Constitutional right to protect your children, your family, your home, our lives, and to serve as the ultimate check against governmental tyranny -- for the protection of liberty,"
- Ted Cruz

[

Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed - Martin Luther King

Did MLK really say that? Amazingly false since slavery in america was ended by white people, not black.
Actually by both white and black, since blacks fought in the union army as well.

Don't know the full context of the quote, but probably it relates to the South rather than the North, with the 'oppressor' being those that segregated institutions in the South and denied equal rights.

Rawlings-Blake said that she worked with police to make sure they protected the protestors' right to free speech, “ It’s a very delicate balancing act because while we try to make sure that they (protestors) were protected from the cars and the other things that were going on, we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well,”

Let me put it in Tea Bag Brotherhood context, giving protestors space to exercise their First Amendment right to free speech, also gave them space for their Second Amendment right to violence against the government.

"The 2nd Amendment to the Constitution isn't for just protecting hunting rights, and it's not only to safeguard your right to target practice. It is a Constitutional right to protect your children, your family, your home, our lives, and to serve as the ultimate check against governmental tyranny -- for the protection of liberty,"
- Ted Cruz

The second Amendment protects the right to bear arms not throw garbage cans through store windows and loot the store or destroy property which is what the mayors statement, which I listened too in the video at the link provided implies she did.

Second Amendment
Main article: Second Amendment to the United States Constitution
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.[71]

United States Bill of Rights - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

- Ted Cruz

The second Amendment protects the right to bear arms not throw garbage cans through store windows and loot the store or destroy property which is what the mayors statement, which I listened too in the video at the link provided implies she did.

Second Amendment
Main article: Second Amendment to the United States Constitution
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.[71]

United States Bill of Rights - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Not according to Ted Cruz.

Ted Cruz: 2nd Amendment Is 'Ultimate Check Against Government Tyranny'

You're so fucking

There are millions of people who would love nothing better than to have the negroes in 100% segregated areas of the country. Let them fucking annihilate themselves for a fucking pair of sneakers.

No they burn down shit when their sports team loses a game...you know, the important stuff.

If the knock out game was soo important wouldnt they react the same way as when one of their teams lose?
Not if they are mature enough to realize responding thusly only leads to more hate, fear and distrust. Apparently, some haven't gotten that message yet.

Forum List

Back