Baltimore Cops Should Have Kicked Ass!

Look at it in a positive way...if Baltimore Lt Rice is charged with murder he can always plead innocent for reasons of insanity..he is certified..

You haven't backed up anything you've said, and Post # 297 points out 2 more of your latest baseless charges.
biggrin.gif

Not even close. But aren't you the one who keeps saying we should discuss the topic and not make personal attacks?? I guess its ok for you but no one else?

Yeah, you said you were at the Chicago, Harlem, and DC riot/protests. I can't keep track of which you are pretending to remember.

Correct. I wasn't "close". I was 100% spot on the mark. I showed 2 things you got wrong >> 1. It wasn't the Democratic National Convention where I was called out to. It was the Harlem riot in 1964. 2. the rioters weren't unarmed hippies.

But if you wish to make wild, reckless goofy statements, there's no law against it. And if you "can't keep track" ...well, NOT MY PROBLEM.
biggrin.gif

Yeah yeah yeah. You have been bouncing back and forth. In post #273 you said, “That was before LEOs restored order. And the 1968 Chicago riots I was refrerring to, was pertaining to the Democratic National Convention.”

I, and others, have provided ample evidence that a heavy-handed "kick ass" strategy has been disastrous on several occasions. That you wish to cloud the discussion with personal nonsense does not change that.
NO. You have NOT done that, because that is a LIE (and YOU KNOW it) The truth is what we saw Monday and Tuesday night. THAT is what I SHOWED. Again, I'll say it (for the lost count how many times now). Monday night, the cops did not employ the heavy-handed "kick ass" strategy against the heavy-handed "kick ass" thugs, and all the destruction they committed, and that destruction was the result. The next night, even with much less lawlessness, the cops got much tougher. Curfew, National Guard, rubber bullets, tear gas, pepper pellets, and they went after the rioters, pro-actively. The results were positive. No destruction. THAT was the "ample evidence" in this thread. If the cops and Guard had done what they did the second night (and more if necessary), the first night would have been like the second. Positive proof.

That you wish to cloud the discussion with FALSE narratives and LIES, does not change that.

There was no destruction Tuesday night? Where the hell were you looking?
RELATIVELY none.

Not even close. But aren't you the one who keeps saying we should discuss the topic and not make personal attacks?? I guess its ok for you but no one else?

Yeah, you said you were at the Chicago, Harlem, and DC riot/protests. I can't keep track of which you are pretending to remember.

Correct. I wasn't "close". I was 100% spot on the mark. I showed 2 things you got wrong >> 1. It wasn't the Democratic National Convention where I was called out to. It was the Harlem riot in 1964. 2. the rioters weren't unarmed hippies.

But if you wish to make wild, reckless goofy statements, there's no law against it. And if you "can't keep track" ...well, NOT MY PROBLEM.
biggrin.gif

Yeah yeah yeah. You have been bouncing back and forth. In post #273 you said, “That was before LEOs restored order. And the 1968 Chicago riots I was refrerring to, was pertaining to the Democratic National Convention.”

I, and others, have provided ample evidence that a heavy-handed "kick ass" strategy has been disastrous on several occasions. That you wish to cloud the discussion with personal nonsense does not change that.
NO. You have NOT done that, because that is a LIE (and YOU KNOW it) The truth is what we saw Monday and Tuesday night. THAT is what I SHOWED. Again, I'll say it (for the lost count how many times now). Monday night, the cops did not employ the heavy-handed "kick ass" strategy against the heavy-handed "kick ass" thugs, and all the destruction they committed, and that destruction was the result. The next night, even with much less lawlessness, the cops got much tougher. Curfew, National Guard, rubber bullets, tear gas, pepper pellets, and they went after the rioters, pro-actively. The results were positive. No destruction. THAT was the "ample evidence" in this thread. If the cops and Guard had done what they did the second night (and more if necessary), the first night would have been like the second. Positive proof.

That you wish to cloud the discussion with FALSE narratives and LIES, does not change that.

RELATIVELY none.

LMAO!!!

The Police Department protected an unhinged nut bag Lt.Rice who was the supervisor at the scene of the neck snapping inflicted by Police on a citizen.......

Records show worries over Baltimore officer s mental health

BALTIMORE — The top Baltimore city police officer suspended following Freddie Gray's death was hospitalized in April 2012 following concerns about his mental health, according to records from a sheriff's department and court obtained by The Associated Press.

Worries about Lt. Brian Rice's stability — originally raised by a fellow Baltimore police officer who is the mother of his child — led deputies to confiscate his guns and contact high-ranking police officials, the report says.

Rice, who initially pursued Gray on a Baltimore street when Gray fled after Rice made eye contact April 12, declared three years ago that he "could not continue to go on like this" and threatened to commit an act that was censored in the public version of a report obtained by the AP from the Carroll County, Maryland, Sheriff's Office. Rice lived in the county, about 35 miles northwest of Baltimore.

Deputies reported that Rice appeared "normal and soft spoken" and said he had been seeking "sympathy and attention." But citing "credible information," the deputies confiscated both his official and personal guns, called his commanding officer and transported Rice to the Carroll Hospital Center. The weapons included his .40-caliber police pistol, a 9 mm handgun, an AK-47-style rifle, a .22-caliber rifle and two shotguns.

It was not immediately clear how long Rice was at the hospital or whether he went on his own accord. Rice declined to speak with the AP or discuss allegations in a subsequent court filing that he had behaved in erratic or threatening ways toward the mother of his child or her then-husband. When the AP visited Rice's home last week and left a note requesting an interview, Rice called the sheriff's department to report the visit as trespassing. Karen McAleer, the mother of his son, also declined to speak with the AP.
Another hit job. None of what you said here constitutes the slightest excuse for you calling this guy an "an unhinged nut bag". Whatever occured, it was 3 years ago, and the cop has been working for 3 years since then with a record apparently good enough to have him be promoted to the rank of Lieutenant (which very few cops attain) If anybody is unhinged around here, it's YOU.

biggrin.gif

RELATIVELY none.

LMAO!!!
There is ALWAYS some destruction, just as there are constantly earthquakes in California (the overwhelming majority are just to small to be even thought of as an earthquake, so they are generally referred to as "none"). Got it now ?

Another hit job. None of what you said here constitutes the slightest excuse for you calling this guy an "an unhinged nut bag". Whatever occured, it was 3 years ago, and the cop has been working for 3 years since then with a record apparently good enough to have him be promoted to the rank of Lieutenant (which very few cops attain) If anybody is unhinged around here, it's YOU.

The only reason I refer to him as an unhinged nut bag is because he is an unhinged nut bag with a gun and badge...you all have screamed out delight at the rap sheet of Freddy Grey...well the Police Lt also has a rap sheet a mental health rap sheet...

Let me tell you something bro...George McGovern ran for President in 1972...he selected as his running mate Senator Thomas Eagleton .. Mr. Eagleton had been hospitalized for mental health issues — The fact he had been treated sent the press into a tizzy and he was removed from the ticket....'..you have a short memory because a German co Pilot with head issues was allowed back in the cockpit of an airplane and he crashed the Jet and all the passengers into a Mountain...this LT should have been cashiered...

This is what the rioters should have looked like >>
This is your real fantasy for black people ...you are not fooling anyone
View attachment 40663
You are not fooling anyone with your straw man hit job. Outdated tactic. I didn't say anything lynching. YOU DID.
You are not fooling anyone you hate Black people ...you hate them, with a vicious racial animus that comes through your every post specially the ones where you had photos showing the brutalization you desire to visit on Black folks ...you are another version of the unhinged Police man

The only reason I refer to him as an unhinged nut bag is because he is an unhinged nut bag with a gun and badge...you all have screamed out delight at the rap sheet of Freddy Grey...well the Police Lt also has a rap sheet a mental health rap sheet...
Let me tell you something bro...George McGovern ran for President in 1972...he selected as his running mate Senator Thomas Eagleton .. Mr. Eagleton had been hospitalized for mental health issues — The fact he had been treated sent the press into a tizzy and he was removed from the ticket....'..you have a short memory because a German co Pilot with head issues was allowed back in the cockpit of an airplane and he crashed the Jet and all the passengers into a Mountain...this LT should have been cashiered...
Again I say >> "None of what you said here, constitutes the slightest excuse for you calling this guy an "an unhinged nut bag". Yeah, Yeah, I remember Eagleton. He got a raw deal. People get sick, but they recover. You don't seem to understand that.

Again I say >> "None of what you said here, constitutes the slightest excuse for you calling this guy an "an unhinged nut bag". Yeah, Yeah, I remember Eagleton. He got a raw deal. People get sick, but they recover. You don't seem to understand that.

good luck with your recovery ..lose the racial hatred you carry like it was a trophy...and it is making you a sick individual ...

Last edited:
This is what the rioters should have looked like >>
This is your real fantasy for black people ...you are not fooling anyone
View attachment 40663
You are not fooling anyone with your straw man hit job. Outdated tactic. I didn't say anything lynching. YOU DID.
You are not fooling anyone you hate Black people ...you hate them, with a vicious racial animus that comes through your every post specially the ones where you had photos showing the brutalization you desire to visit on Black folks ...you are another version of the unhinged Police man
You are trying very hard to paint me as a racist agains tblack people. You have a problem with that, though. Nothing I've said is the slightest bit racist against blacks. In fact, I just posted a post complimenting Blacks who succeeded in the Jim Crow days, despite real racism against them. Not the fabricated kind you engage in.

Who can disagree with O Reilly on Baltimore Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

RELATIVELY none.

LMAO!!!
There is ALWAYS some destruction, just as there are constantly earthquakes in California (the overwhelming majority are just to small to be even thought of as an earthquake, so they are generally referred to as "none"). Got it now ?

I simply enjoy seeing you adjust your argument over and over.

"No destruction"
"Relatively None"

The4 fact is that heavy-handed and brutally violent responses often make subsequent rioting worse. As was the case in some of the examples we have discussed.

Actor-Morgan-Freeman-on-the-set-of-Bruce-Almighty-Facebook-800x430.jpg

Morgan Freeman supports the Baltimore protests sparked by the death of Freddie Gray and says technology is bringing to light “how dangerous police are.”

The Academy Award-winning actor spoke out on the subject in a Thursday morning interview with Newsweek.

“I was watching the news last night,” he said, “and said, ‘You know, when we were out here marching peacefully, nobody was here. And now we start burning the place down, everybody is listening. What do you think we’re gonna do to be heard?’

“It’s like, hey, she’s got a point there,” Freeman said. Asked if he is supportive of the protestors, he replied, “Absolutely.”
Morgan Freeman Unrest in Baltimore exposed the terrorism we suffer from the police

good luck with your recovery ..lose the racial hatred you carry like it was a trophy...
The race card died out 21 years ago with the OJ Simpson trial. You didn't get the memo ? :asshole:

Let's see now...in most of our inner cities we have poverty, joblessness, illegitimacy, illiteracy, drugs, gangs, crime...and then some wonder why they riot.

Let's see now...in most of our inner cities we have poverty, joblessness, illegitimacy, illiteracy, drugs, gangs, crime...and then some wonder why they riot.
They also send the dregs the unhinged mental health challenged violent aggressive on steroid Lt s there

RELATIVELY none.

LMAO!!!

"No destruction"
"Relatively None"

The4 fact is that heavy-handed and brutally violent responses often make subsequent rioting worse. As was the case in some of the examples we have discussed.
No adjustment. I said none, and I meant none (as we commonly define it) You're just not swift enough to get it , that's all. :biggrin: heavy-handed and brutally violent responses often make subsequent rioting.

RELATIVELY none.

LMAO!!!

"No destruction"
"Relatively None"

No adjustment. I said none, and still do, as we commonly define it. You're just not quite swift enough to get it, that's all.
The fact is that heavy-handed and brutally violent responses generally make subsequent rioting non-existent, including the cases you mentioned. Tuesday night's events refuted your ridiculous assertions. Have I said that 10 times yet ? You just don't want to admit it. NOT MY PROBLEM.

With Affirmative Action putting them on line ahead of Whites in education, the job market, et al, there is no reason for them to have any of those things. And no we don't wonder why they riot. They riot because they are cheap, two-bit, low-life thugs.

RELATIVELY none.

LMAO!!!

"No destruction"
"Relatively None"

No adjustment. I said none, and I meant none (as we commonly define it) You're just not swift enough to get it , that's all. :biggrin: heavy-handed and brutally violent responses often make subsequent rioting.

RELATIVELY none.

LMAO!!!

"No destruction"
"Relatively None"

No adjustment. I said none, and still do, as we commonly define it. You're just not quite swift enough to get it, that's all.
The fact is that heavy-handed and brutally violent responses generally make subsequent rioting non-existent, including the cases you mentioned. Tuesday night's events refuted your ridiculous assertions. Have I said that 10 times yet ? You just don't want to admit it. NOT MY PROBLEM.

Are you actually going to claim that the violent response of some police units involved in riot control were not directly responsible for other riots?? Really?

The police riot at the Democratic Convention in Chicago was at least partly responsible for several future riots. And the brutality of those acts are still being perpetrated. Remember the pics of the cop spraying pepper spray on the handcuffed and kneeling protestors??

Forum List

Back