Balloon With 3 Hypersonic Missiles Tested by China in 2018

We have surveillance drones capable of high-altitude flight and have missile capabilities. These drones can also carry THOR (a much smaller version). The ability to get in very close range and EMP this vehicle is a plus but the ability to destroy it is a much better option. These hypersonic missiles can carry 5Kt EMP devices. Three of them activated above the US could destroy our entire power grid and telecommunications infrastructure in seconds.

And here we are... Biden let them gather information and plan a path for this time of year with prevailing wind patterns.

What if it was a Russian balloon, how would we have responded?
Biden would have sent Hunter to straighten it all out.

s-l500.jpg

You are a serious Dumb-ass.
They could knock out the entire NE with one of those if they had EMP nukes on them.
Just one 5Kt device would wipe out the Western US to the Mississippi. Another one would close down the east coast power girds. And the third would take out the souths power grids. One Balloon with three warheads can take America back to the 1800's

The problem is the surge created by the weapon and the fact it will surround the power lines out until they stop. It's called a cascade failure. Active devices like transformers, switches, and DC balancing transformers will become piles of molten steel. With no way to "step up power" or "step down power" you cannot operate the system.

Last edited:
You've outdone yourself there Dan-O...

A balloon being used as a missile platform?

About the dumbest thing ever posted.
WOW... Ignorance... and open about it.

Have you ever been in a war game situation room? Have you ever told troops to do things to see how other troops would respond? I have. These platforms are viable, and we even considered using them. We even went so far as to suggested creating platforms in space for these kinds of weapons. Hypersonic missiles shot from a rail gun. They work very well in space.

Your fantasy world will come crashing down on your head someday. I hope it is later than sooner.

Last edited:

Have you ever been in a war game situation room? Have you ever told troops to do things to see how other troops would respond? I have. These platforms are viable, and we even considered using them. We even went so far as to suggested creating platforms in space for these kinds of weapons. Hypersonic missiles shot from a rail gun. They work very well in space.

Your fantasy world will come crashing down on your head someday. I hope it is later than sooner.

All true! I still think Trump used a hypersonic missile from space on the North Korean underground nuclear site in that mountain killing over 100 scientists.

All true! I still think Trump used a hypersonic missile from space on the North Korean underground nuclear site in that mountain killing over 100 scientists.
We have had the ability to keep military assets in space for 20 years now. Nothing would surprise me anymore. Regan killed SDI before I got into the military, but that doesn't mean we didn't continue secretly. Black Opps seems to just appear from nowhere.

Have you ever been in a war game situation room? Have you ever told troops to do things to see how other troops would respond? I have.
LOL...thanks for the chuckle.
These platforms are viable, and we even considered using them. We even went so far as to suggested creating platforms in space for these kinds of weapons. Hypersonic missiles shot from a rail gun. They work very well in space.

So one or two bullets take out the ballon and all of those missiles fall to earth.

You must have been emptying the garbage in the sit room there private.

Forum List

Back