Balancer is here

He issued something like a "declaration of the rights of the russian peoples" and many peoples declared independence because of it. Thats why Finland, Lithuania, Poland and a few others are their own countries now.

It is very difficult to fight for integrity in a country devastated by civil war. Against which are fighting 14 other countries :) Naturally, we had to go to such "pacifying" steps. It is better to have a friendly or neutral neighbor state than an enemy, which still can not be kept. Moreover, in the future the general communist international was planned all the same :)

Welcome Muscovy! LOL

I was just thinking about Litwin and Jeannette...LOL

Good to see you here. Meet the mascot!

This is a good forum, Welcome!

3.jpg
It looks like Nikita Khrushchev, so Brother Ivan should feel right at home.

Thank you in advance for helping sway our election in 2016.

I would like to believe that Russia really has such an influence, but alas, I am a realist :D Of course, we all live in a single world, and the Americans' opinion is influenced to some extent by the choice of Russians, and the opinion of Russians influences the opinion of Americans. But, nevertheless, not at such a weak impact :D

No, no no. NO! Isn't it true that Putin hired people to drive his "Vote Changing Trucks" through key US swing states? I've been trying to get our Democrats to admit to remember seeing these truck in their neighborhoods on Election Day. Thanks to Uncle Vlad, we have President Trump

1L13-3-NEBO-SV-RLS-7S.jpg
Liberal Logic

I saw a guy who looked sort of Russian go into the place I voted in. So Putin must have sent over millions of people like that. I noticed that I didn't see anyone like that after the election; that's proof that they all came over here for one thing and then all went back. Melania and Ivanka look sort of Russian, too, so this must have been all set up years ago.

Why does stalin have such large support in russia?

He did a lot for the country. Maybe even more than anyone else in Russian history. Of course, the price of this was considerable. And many turned away from him after the first revelations after the collapse of the USSR. But the years have passed, it became obvious that very many of these exposures are incredibly exaggerated, many in general turned out to be lies. And people begin to re-evaluate the outcome of this person's work. Therefore it is not surprising that his popularity returned. And with a grow. Effect of the pendulum. If you accuse someone of many false things, then when the charge comes down, the guilty person seems even more honest than he really was.
"the price of this was considerable" I have never heard an underestimation of this magnitude.
Their Bubble Gets Popped by a Weasel

Leftists have a blind faith that everybody loves them, that's because they are weakling misfits and desperately need to believe that. So they are easily suckered into giving everything away to sweet-talking opportunists like Stalin

I saw a guy who looked sort of Russian go into the place I voted in. So Putin must have sent over millions of people like that. I noticed that I didn't see anyone like that after the election; that's proof that they all came over here for one thing and then all went back. Melania and Ivanka look sort of Russian, too, so this must have been all set up years ago.

Someone claimed they saw thousands of illegal Russians voting? Informative thanks, i must have missed that. :rolleyes:

Someone claimed they saw thousands of illegal Russians voting? Informative thanks, i must have missed that. :rolleyes:
STRUNG UP TOGETHER

They're out there, and they're coming to get you. hillary would have given you a safe space, but no, you wanted to make America great again.

She has a very VERY nice touch - thanks for sharing!

Thank you. In general, we do not plan anything related to music for the daughter in the his future, just playing music has a positive effect on the development of the brain :) Nevertheless, now the next training course has finished on "5-", it is, roughly, an analogue of "A-" in American education grading.

Hoosier8 said:
If you don't mind my asking, what is rent as a percentage of your income? No need to name costs or income.

In Russia, people are still not as shy as in the West, they call income figures :) I get about 110-115 thousand rubles a month now. That's about $2000. For an apartment I pay 34,000 rubles, near $600. The apartment, however, is small even by the Russian standards. Two rooms with a total area of 55 square meters. Approximately 590 square feet. I believe that this is a lot for Japan or China, but very little for America :)

This year I bought a three-room apartment in Kaliningrad (80 square meters = 870 square feet), but this is a new building, immediately after construction and without interior finishing. There is still a repair, decoration. Because of the fact that it is in a fairly remote city, the process, I'm afraid, will be very much delayed. Therefore, I live as long as in Moscow :)

I found out that the Russian electronic translator from Yandex also began to use to translate the neural network and the quality of the translation became much better than before. But it seems to me subjective, that the translation from Yandex, nevertheless, is worse. For comparison, I'm now typing this text in pure Russian without adaptation and simplification to facilitate the translation. Assess from the point of view of English which option will be better. The first paragraph is the work of Google. The second one is Yandex :)

Found that Russian electronic translator from Yandex has also started to use for translation of the neural network and the quality of the translation was a lot better than before. But, subjectively, I think that the translation from Yandex is still worse. For comparison, I now fill the text in pure Russian without adaptation and simplification to facilitate transfer. Rate from the point of view of English, which option is better. The first paragraph is the job of Google. Second — Yandex :)

I found out that the Russian electronic translator from Yandex also began to use to translate the neural network and the quality of the translation became much better than before. But it seems to me subjective, that the translation from Yandex, nevertheless, is worse. For comparison, I'm now typing this text in pure Russian without adaptation and simplification to facilitate the translation. Assess from the point of view of English which option will be better. The first paragraph is the work of Google. The second one is Yandex :)

Found that Russian electronic translator from Yandex has also started to use for translation of the neural network and the quality of the translation was a lot better than before. But, subjectively, I think that the translation from Yandex is still worse. For comparison, I now fill the text in pure Russian without adaptation and simplification to facilitate transfer. Rate from the point of view of English, which option is better. The first paragraph is the job of Google. Second — Yandex :)
I found the first paragraph, from Google, to be the better of the two. However, both were understandable.

I see you like science fiction..

Yes, I read mostly SF&F.

have you read any Kim Stanley Robinson?

Looked at his bibliography, could not remember, read something from his works before or not. Most likely - did not read. According to critics' reviews it is difficult to judge, estimates in Russia are not very high. Criticize mostly not very deeply developed characters or lack of some central ideas. I'll try to read when I have time :)

I see you like science fiction..

Yes, I read mostly SF&F.

have you read any Kim Stanley Robinson?

Looked at his bibliography, could not remember, read something from his works before or not. Most likely - did not read. According to critics' reviews it is difficult to judge, estimates in Russia are not very high. Criticize mostly not very deeply developed characters or lack of some central ideas. I'll try to read when I have time :)
Fair enough..I will point out that his Mars trilogy is highly regarded here. A bit old now, of course.

I will point out that his Mars trilogy is highly regarded here. A bit old now, of course.

It seemed to me that the higher ratings and more positive feedback from the Three Californias Trilogy (Translated into Russian as "the California's Trilogy"). Here it is downloaded to the communicator, I will read how it will turn to read :)

Hoosier8 said:
If you don't mind my asking, what is rent as a percentage of your income? No need to name costs or income.

In Russia, people are still not as shy as in the West, they call income figures :) I get about 110-115 thousand rubles a month now. That's about $2000. For an apartment I pay 34,000 rubles, near $600. The apartment, however, is small even by the Russian standards. Two rooms with a total area of 55 square meters. Approximately 590 square feet. I believe that this is a lot for Japan or China, but very little for America :)

This year I bought a three-room apartment in Kaliningrad (80 square meters = 870 square feet), but this is a new building, immediately after construction and without interior finishing. There is still a repair, decoration. Because of the fact that it is in a fairly remote city, the process, I'm afraid, will be very much delayed. Therefore, I live as long as in Moscow :)

You should move to Sochi. You can probably buy one of the empty Olympic buildings for a couple rubles.

today-olympic-stadium-of-past-140221-04.today-ss-slide-desktop.jpg

You could even have your own swimming pool.

Berlin_Olympic_swimming_venue.jpg

You should move to Sochi. You can probably buy one of the empty Olympic buildings for a couple rubles.

I would be happy, but in Sochi VERY expensive property :) And there is no abandoned there. And you in the photo: "Olympic Village (Rome): Built to house the athletes of the 1960 Summer Games, it is now residential apartments."

Well, here you have the name of the picture itself speaks for itself :) - Berlin_Olympic_swimming_venue.jpg

Or was it a joke? :)

In Sochi, just built for the Olympics buildings are used very actively. Now international competitions, rallies, congresses are held there regularly ... Recently the XIX World Festival of Youth and Students was held: #WFYS2017

I would be happy, but in Sochi VERY expensive property :) And there is no abandoned there. And you in the photo: "Olympic Village (Rome): Built to house the athletes of the 1960 Summer Games, it is now residential apartments."

Well, here you have the name of the picture itself speaks for itself :) - Berlin_Olympic_swimming_venue.jpg

Or was it a joke? :)

In Sochi, just built for the Olympics buildings are used very actively. Now international competitions, rallies, congresses are held there regularly ... Recently the XIX World Festival of Youth and Students was held: #WFYS2017

First the pictures were to see if you were really good with computers like you said, and secondly to see if you knew if the images were really from Russia to test if you were really from Russia or just a troll from the forum that made up the account.

Now with that said, I'd like to REALLY know what is going on in Sochi since here in the U.S. all we see is empty buildings there and even during the olympics we saw pictures of stupid construction mistakes.

Epic Construction Fails At Sochi Winter Olympics In Pictures

Forum List

Back