Bags Of Stolen Ballots Found In Seattle

Again, these are ballots that were to be delivered to voters. Not actual ballots that had been filled out, sealed, and were being returned to be counted. Those that didn't receive their ballots....will still get them.
It's difficult to get the true story from an alt-right site. I would suspect that people loyal to Trump are actually carrying these thefts out.
Of course! Boogaloo Boys again, right?

I think the main point most sentient human beings will take away from this all is how porous the
security of the postal system is. But you have a vested interest in ignoring this problem.

Again, these are ballots that were to be delivered to voters. Not actual ballots that had been filled out, sealed, and were being returned to be counted. Those that didn't receive their ballots....will still get them.
It's difficult to get the true story from an alt-right site. I would suspect that people loyal to Trump are actually carrying these thefts out.

I doubt the Right would have the balls to do anything of the sort.
but let me add.....

If they have now developed the balls to use the left's tactics to fight back......I say GREAT !!!!
It's about time they fight fire with fire.

But again, since we don't know for sure.....and we know the Right is timid, I would bet my money on the Left having done this.

Well, except for the fact that no one on the left has been making hay about mail in voting being fraudulent, or the election being rigged, or not committing to a peaceful transition of power. There's no incentive for anyone who supports a Democrat to disrupt this process. In fact, this process helps largely remove the Republican gerrymandering that's been going on for the last two decades. And if you dump a bag of votes destined for people who haven't voted yet...how are you going to know if they are registered Republican or Democrat? But on the right, it would support your man to disrupt the process as much as possible and have the right wing media play it up. That plays straight into the message of your candidate's claims that the process is fraudulent and the election is "rigged". My money's on Trump supporters causing the mayhem here.

Right......
Do you really expect bank robbers to call the Police on themselves ???????

Your post is nonsense.

“The media likes to say there isn’t any evidence of ‘widespread’ voter fraud, but they are playing a Bill Clinton-style trick with language,” Engelbrecht says. “When they make that statement, they are very narrowly referring to when one person goes into a voting center and tries to vote as someone else. Those instances are not widespread. The problem is that there are a number of ways to fraudulently impact election results and because they are not commonly understood by the public, it is easier for those inside the system to get away with corrupt activity.”

Recent cases of votes found in dumpsters in both Santa Monica and in Luzerne County, PA have attracted some media attention but they are readily dismissed by the MSM and Democrats as being “small” or “isolated” incidents.

Engelbrecht says there are five categories to election interference or voter fraud. Each has its own characteristics, and each has verifiable examples to demonstrate that the concerns of the President and others are not “false.” “Use whatever term you like,” she says. “There is plenty of evidence that heavy investments are being made in trying to guaranty election outcomes, regardless of what is the actual expressed will of the people.”

“People need to understand what they are looking for,” Engelbrecht says. “If you don’t understand the different types of election manipulation and fraud, it is hard to appreciate exactly what you are seeing.” She says that the key to combating this behavior is to have an informed and active citizenry that is constantly vigilant both on the streets and in the voting precincts themselves.

Here are Engelbrecht’s five categories through which the election process can be easily undermined:

Continue reading and click the links........she backs up her claims with real court cases.

Outside of the seven actual votes from military members in PA that were found discarded (by an employee), all the other cases that have been cited are votes being mailed out to voters. Not actual votes being mailed back in to be counted.
There is only one side with an overriding reason to try and disrupt the process of mail in voting....and it ain't Biden supporters. But for the other side, disrupting the process and then having right wing media
play it up to the hilt...serves their narrative.
True the vote mentions you in the video......how you will minimize your BS...........expected and you are a lying sack just like your party is.

It's getting to be a daily occurrence now.

"The City of Sammamish says USPS delivered about 90% of ballots to Sammamish residents on Thursday. Mail carriers were out delivering Amazon packages early Friday morning when they found two garbage bags of mail on the side of the road. There were several unopened ballots inside the bags of mail.

The City of Sammamish says Sammamish Police were also notified by the postmaster of reports of numerous ballots being stolen and placed in other mailboxes."

Thank God for CNN!

I doubt the Right would have the balls to do anything of the sort.
but let me add.....

If they have now developed the balls to use the left's tactics to fight back......I say GREAT !!!!
It's about time they fight fire with fire.

But again, since we don't know for sure.....and we know the Right is timid, I would bet my money on the Left having done this.
I'm about ready to say fuck it and start voting in other states and registering dead people considering what these assholes are doing.

Give them a taste of their own medicine.............

“The media likes to say there isn’t any evidence of ‘widespread’ voter fraud, but they are playing a Bill Clinton-style trick with language,” Engelbrecht says. “When they make that statement, they are very narrowly referring to when one person goes into a voting center and tries to vote as someone else. Those instances are not widespread. The problem is that there are a number of ways to fraudulently impact election results and because they are not commonly understood by the public, it is easier for those inside the system to get away with corrupt activity.”

Recent cases of votes found in dumpsters in both Santa Monica and in Luzerne County, PA have attracted some media attention but they are readily dismissed by the MSM and Democrats as being “small” or “isolated” incidents.

Engelbrecht says there are five categories to election interference or voter fraud. Each has its own characteristics, and each has verifiable examples to demonstrate that the concerns of the President and others are not “false.” “Use whatever term you like,” she says. “There is plenty of evidence that heavy investments are being made in trying to guaranty election outcomes, regardless of what is the actual expressed will of the people.”

“People need to understand what they are looking for,” Engelbrecht says. “If you don’t understand the different types of election manipulation and fraud, it is hard to appreciate exactly what you are seeing.” She says that the key to combating this behavior is to have an informed and active citizenry that is constantly vigilant both on the streets and in the voting precincts themselves.

Here are Engelbrecht’s five categories through which the election process can be easily undermined:

Continue reading and click the links........she backs up her claims with real court cases.

Outside of the seven actual votes from military members in PA that were found discarded (by an employee), all the other cases that have been cited are votes being mailed out to voters. Not actual votes being mailed back in to be counted.
There is only one side with an overriding reason to try and disrupt the process of mail in voting....and it ain't Biden supporters. But for the other side, disrupting the process and then having right wing media
True the vote mentions you in the video......how you will minimize your BS...........expected and you are a lying sack just like your party is.

Just more alt-right blather.
They may as well call themselves..."Stack the Vote".

"The City of Sammamish says USPS delivered about 90% of ballots to Sammamish residents on Thursday. Mail carriers were out delivering Amazon packages early Friday morning when they found two garbage bags of mail on the side of the road. There were several unopened ballots inside the bags of mail.

The City of Sammamish says Sammamish Police were also notified by the postmaster of reports of numerous ballots being stolen and placed in other mailboxes."

Hmmmm, let's see what we have here. First, move the goal posts. Second, blame the other guys. One suspects that one could show video of democrat operatives stealing marked ballots and altering them and this one would still claim there's nothing wrong.

Just more alt-right blather.
They may as well call themselves..."Stack the Vote".
Think we should do as you do now...........then say look what the DNC did as we take California with illegal votes.........and say how dare you say we rigged it....

That would be funny as hell.

Hmmmm, let's see what we have here. First, move the goal posts. Second, blame the other guys. One suspects that one could show video of democrat operatives stealing marked ballots and altering them and this one would still claim there's nothing wrong.

No moving goalposts necessary. No one on the left is making the case that mail in voting is fraudulent. It doesn't play into the narrative. But on the right?...it does.
But hey, maybe your hero's from Project Veritas can make something up for you. :)

Them postal contractors are making a bad name for themselves.
they have never had a good reputation....

No moving goalposts necessary. No one on the left is making the case that mail in voting is fraudulent. It doesn't play into the narrative. But on the right?...it does.
But hey, maybe your hero's from Project Veritas can make something up for you. :)
i dont see anyone on the left verifying that the states voter roles are all up to date either....

Yet I see with every revelation of a problem with mail-in ballots for all that the left continually has the same excuses and always pretends nothing ever happens. See, I can make blanket statements too.

i dont see anyone on the left verifying that the states voter roles are all up to date either....
In fact, they are usually the ones objecting vehemently every time someone tries to clean them up.

Forum List

Back