Bad News for Opponents of Obamacare

Obozocare is gonna be great!!!

i-805b79ff3c6f63f842ab03796b85fc46-thestupiditburns.jpg

No doubt there will be more people enrolling than "the government" expected, since so many will be thrown off their health plans at work when they go to part time. "The government" didn't see that one coming, or did they?

Should be interesting also to see how many people have to start paying for their health insurance and how they react when they realize how little a high-deductible health plan covers.

well yeah, nothing like BEING FORCED and fined if you don't...

and now they are hoping we the people "surrender"...surrendering our freedoms is the goal of ObamaCare..

but hey, Who needs FREEDOM when you have GOVERNMENT...

and now they are hoping we the people "surrender"...surrendering our freedoms is the goal of ObamaCare..

I guess you want to be free to mooch off everyone else who has health insurance when you get sick and run to the emergency room for your free doctoring.

I guess you want to be free to mooch off everyone else who has health insurance when you get sick and run to the emergency room for your free doctoring.

You little jerkoff, I haven't been to an emergency room in 10 years or more..And I PAY for my health care, not you or the government...We know that is A FOREIGN concept to you government dependent idiots...

what a useless parrot you are, you must be proud

You little jerkoff, I haven't been to an emergency room in 10 years or more..And I PAY for my health care, not you or the government...We know that is A FOREIGN concept to you government dependent idiots...

I use the VA that makes me govt dependent also?

go play these games using the Vets if you must...
all it makes you is looking like a loser

go play these games using the Vets if you must...
all it makes you is looking like a loser

so in other words, yes. ok

You understand that obamacare isn't free right? You have to buy it. Do you understand that part? obamacare will be purchased from insurance exchanges. The coverage that you get will be the coverage the government says you get. You can not buy insurance and pay the penalty instead. Either way, it's not free. Your insurance and medical information will be provided to the IRS when you file your income tax so they will be able to assess what kind of coverage you have, that you have coverage and assess the appropriate penalty when you don't.

States predict more insurance customers

If it proves this popular, opponents of Obamacare might as well raise the white flag.

The costs of ObamaCare were estimated based on predictions of how many people would use the state insurance exchanges.

If those predictions turn out to be way off, and many more millions of people use the exchanges, then the cost of ObamaCare is going to be far higher than estimated. Obama's "not one dime" promise has already proven to be a massive lie, but now that lie will be astronomical in cost.

Everyone who gets their insurance through an exchange who earns up to 400 FPL will receive a subsidy, which will substantially add to the state and federal deficits.

Once states begin to be bankrupted by ObamaCare, it will be too late. Everyone will be accustomed to getting their milk from the state tit and will riot in the streets if it is even suggested their subsidies be reduced or eliminated.

So say hello to higher state and federal taxes.

Obama will be in retirement, laughing his ass off on the golf course by then.

If it proves this popular, opponents of Obamacare might as well raise the white flag.

Gee, when everyone is forced to purchase insurance, of course there will be more customers. If you don't become a customer, you face fines or jail.

What isn't being admitted by the Obama administration is that costs are going up a lot and many will face financial hardships because of that.

Obama is spending lots more tax payer dollars to try and convince people that Obamacare is good. Of course, the election is coming up and they don't want people upset because of the truth, which is Obamacare is a big costly mess.

They aren't even prepared to sign people up through exchanges. They have people going online, but it's not set up so they still have to make people fill out tons of paperwork. They have hired tens of thousands of navigators, who aren't even screened or trained much and they will have access to our most personal info, including social security numbers, addresses, medical history and of course the IRS has full real time access to our money in the bank.

They kicked the can down the road for one year, but only for the biggest corporations. The little people will start suffering the first of October. Companies continue to lay off workers.

Obamacare will not improve health care, it will make it worse. It will cost more. The only reason they passed it is so government can have control over us and they can access all the money in the country.

There are two types of people who like this deal- those who already live off government and are expecting something for free and those who will have nearly unlimited power over our lives. That is why those who shoved it through and fully understand what is in it don't want to be included. Congress, their staff, the IRS and unions want exempt. Congress is already exempt. I guess they have a problem with government bureaucrats accessing their private information and making them ripe for identity theft and other fraud. They don't give a damn what happens to the little people. In every dictatorship, you find an oppressed people while the leaders remain free and enjoy liberties.

Last edited:
US median household income is $50,502.

An individual who earns up to $45,960 will receive an insurance premium subsidy under ObamaCare. A family of four that earns up to $94,200 will receive an insurance premium subsidy.

The math does not add up.

Why don't you actually try responding to my point? That you are in favor of people mooching off others when it comes to health care.

Gee, when everyone is forced to purchase insurance, of course there will be more customers. If you don't become a customer, you face fines or jail.

What isn't being admitted by the Obama administration is that costs are going up a lot and many will face financial hardships because of that.

Obama is spending lots more tax payer dollars to try and convince people that Obamacare is good. Of course, the election is coming up and they don't want people upset because of the truth, which is Obamacare is a big costly mess.

They aren't even prepared to sign people up through exchanges. They have people going online, but it's not set up so they still have to make people fill out tons of paperwork. They have hired tens of thousands of navigators, who aren't even screened or trained much and they will have access to our most personal info, including social security numbers, addresses, medical history and of course the IRS has full real time access to our money in the bank.

They kicked the can down the road for one year, but only for the biggest corporations. The little people will start suffering the first of October. Companies continue to lay off workers.

Obamacare will not improve health care, it will make it worse. It will cost more. The only reason they passed it is so government can have control over us and they can access all the money in the country.

There are two types of people who like this deal- those who already live off government and are expecting something for free and those who will have nearly unlimited power over our lives. That is why those who shoved it through and fully understand what is in it don't want to be included. Congress, their staff, the IRS and unions want exempt. Congress is already exempt. I guess they have a problem with government bureaucrats accessing their private information and making them ripe for identity theft and other fraud. They don't give a damn what happens to the little people. In every dictatorship, you find an oppressed people while the leaders remain free and enjoy liberties.

Try reading a newspaper.

The front page of USA Today yesterday had an article citing statistics showing that companies are not laying off people because of Obamacare. In fact, hiring is in an uptick.

Congress is not exempt from Obamacare.

In states that accepted Obamacare, costs are decreasing.

We do not live in a dictatorship. Obamacare was passed by a democratically elected congress, signed by a democratically elected president, and most of it was declared constitutional by the Supreme Court.

Forum List

Back