Bad News for Mitt on eve of debates...

:lol:Yeah, you know maybe a sleeping pill or two will let you guys sleep better at night. The stress has got to be keeping you up at into the early hours of the morning!:lol:

In understand your being irritable...

it's a shame that's a user generated map, not the actual one on the site...

2012 Presidential Election Interactive Map and History of the Electoral College

FAIL

If Mitt does not win the First Debate decisively...IT IS OVER. You heard it here first!
Well, maybe not First, but it is the case. The last I heard Obama had a 9 point lead in Ohio. That would pretty substantial to me.

I made a mistake. :eusa_shifty: Romney is down by 10 points in Ohio, according to the latest polls. Sorry for the miscalculation.

hmmmm
You can now share your personal 2012 election map with others. This can be a map where you forecast all 50 states, or you can leave some states undecided that you think will be up for grabs. It is up to you. Share your predictions via social media, email or blog. Just click the "Share Map" button when you are ready to send it out and follow the instructions that will appear here.

it's a shame that's a user generated map, not the actual one on the site...

2012 Presidential Election Interactive Map and History of the Electoral College

FAIL

If Mitt does not win the First Debate decisively...IT IS OVER. You heard it here first!
Well, maybe not First, but it is the case. The last I heard Obama had a 9 point lead in Ohio. That would pretty substantial to me.

I made a mistake. :eusa_shifty: Romney is down by 10 points in Ohio, according to the latest polls. Sorry for the miscalculation.

By using a "poll" that has 50 Dims against 40 Republicans in the sample.

Gee. I WONDER why there's a 10 point spread in the poll outcome?

And I WONDER if anybody (other than a delusional lib idiot like JimH.52 and his lib idiot ilk) actually imagines that the Dims will throng to the polls on some 5 to 4 Dim to Republican ratio come election day?

:lol:

By using a "poll" that has 50 Dims against 40 Republicans in the sample.

Gee. I WONDER why there's a 10 point spread in the poll outcome?

And I WONDER if anybody (other than a delusional lib idiot like JimH.52 and his lib idiot ilk) actually imagines that the Dims will throng to the polls on some 5 to 4 Dim to Republican ratio come election day?

:lol:

Waaaa..........Waaaaa.................................................:badgrin:

For the first time since we began our Electoral College Update, Obama has a clear lead in states (and the District of Columbia) with more than 270 electoral votes. He now stands at 271, one more than the magic number needed to claim victory.

There’s been a lot of kvetching among Republican loyalists over polling methodology. My thought: Rick’s Rule #1 of polling is that any individual poll can be wrong but they can’t all be wrong. Even Fox News’ polling shows Obama ahead.

Romney can’t win with out Ohio, period.

Why Romney is losing must-win Ohio

Romney's favorable rating is underwater. Almost two-thirds of voters approve of Obama's decision to bail out the auto industry, a staple of Ohio's manufacturing economy. The president leads Romney by a wide margin on the question of who would do more to help the middle class.

And when voters are asked which candidate would do a better job handling the economy, Obama has a sturdy lead, undercutting the thematic premise of Romney's candidacy.

Why Romney is losing must-win Ohio - CNN.com

Back in 2008, Gallup had no problem whatsoever reporting to the world the huge enthusiasm gap that the Democrats enjoyed back then. From Gallup, October 13, 2008, four years ago:

"Democrats' Election Enthusiasm Far Outweighs Republicans -- Only 51% of Republicans say that they are more enthusiastic about voting than in previous years compared to 71% of Democrats, marking a shift from October 2004." So there was a 20% enthusiasm gap in '08 in the Gallup poll for Democrats. That's now become a 16% gap for the Republicans, and it's in paragraph 13 of USA Today's story. Back in 2008 it was the lead. This is a massive gap. I mean, add the numbers

It's a 36% shift here in enthusiasm. You notice that the Republicans won in 2004 "when enthusiasm was about the same for both partisan groups." So what would you expect the outcome to be when the enthusiasm for Republicans is up by 16? No, no, that's not in USA Today. I'm just extrapolating now. I know what happened back in 2004. So Obama wins with a 20% enthusiasm edge, and yet we're supposed to believe that Romney is sure to lose with a 16% enthusiasm edge?

And when the Republicans won in 2004 when it was equal? Nope. Nope. Once again, no false optimism here, no artificially being positive or any of that. I'm just telling you what is.

They Want You to Think the Election is Over - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Back in 2008, Gallup had no problem whatsoever reporting to the world the huge enthusiasm gap that the Democrats enjoyed back then. From Gallup, October 13, 2008, four years ago:

"Democrats' Election Enthusiasm Far Outweighs Republicans -- Only 51% of Republicans say that they are more enthusiastic about voting than in previous years compared to 71% of Democrats, marking a shift from October 2004." So there was a 20% enthusiasm gap in '08 in the Gallup poll for Democrats. That's now become a 16% gap for the Republicans, and it's in paragraph 13 of USA Today's story. Back in 2008 it was the lead. This is a massive gap. I mean, add the numbers

It's a 36% shift here in enthusiasm. You notice that the Republicans won in 2004 "when enthusiasm was about the same for both partisan groups." So what would you expect the outcome to be when the enthusiasm for Republicans is up by 16? No, no, that's not in USA Today. I'm just extrapolating now. I know what happened back in 2004. So Obama wins with a 20% enthusiasm edge, and yet we're supposed to believe that Romney is sure to lose with a 16% enthusiasm edge?

And when the Republicans won in 2004 when it was equal? Nope. Nope. Once again, no false optimism here, no artificially being positive or any of that. I'm just telling you what is.

So, you form your political opinions from the rants of an obese junkie. It shows.:badgrin:

So, you form your political opinions from the rants of an obese junkie. It shows.:badgrin:

It just happens that Rush Limbaugh is really a very smart guy with politics. And anyway I bet I'm more cultured than you. How many foreign languages do you speak?

Forum List

Back