Bad News for Alt-Left- Antifa Manual Leaked/Found

Plenty of white people get killed by police. And if you don't do what the police tell you to do. There are consequences.

Okay, once more time.

south-carolina-shooting-pool-party.jpg

Joe, like the rest of the establishment shills and suck ups, really has nothing without fake news as 'sources'.

Is the statement true or not? I know you guys define "Fake News" as something you don't like. But here's the story.

Witness 40 in Michael Brown case raises questions about grand jury proceedings

McElroy’s account backed Wilson’s version of events. But it’s clear investigators doubted it from the beginning.

Although McElroy said she saw the entire event unfold, she also admitted to having short-term memory problems from a head-on collision that left her with a traumatic brain injury.

And she had tried to raise money for Wilson. She had also made racist comments in her journals. Investigators said she could not have left the apartment complex in the way she described, according to transcripts of the proceedings.

McElroy’s journal entry from 8 a.m. Aug. 9 states: “Well, I’m going to take my random drive to Florisant (sic). Need to understand the Black race so I can stop calling Blacks N...”

Plenty of white people get killed by police. And if you don't do what the police tell you to do. There are consequences.

Okay, once more time.

south-carolina-shooting-pool-party.jpg
How did the two act when arrested? The girl was a bitch. Thanks for proving my point.

Do you ever watch live PD? There were two locations on last Friday's show where blacks were stopped for doing something that violated a traffic law. In both cases, their excuse was that if they were white, they wouldn't have been stopped.

The poorly family trained girl was resisting police. The boy not so much

Um, that girl wasn't breaking any laws and the cop in question freaked the fuck out and was fired the next day.

But notice the disparity-

Murder 9 people in a church, the cops will spend a lot of effort to make sure you are not only taken alive but safeguarded until your trial.

Be black at a pool white people use, and some thug ass white cop will pin you to the ground while you are half-naked.

I don't want thugs like Michael Brown trying to take guns from cops trying to do their jobs. I'm not sure why you do.

At the time he was killed, he was 100 feet away from Wilson. Did he have some stretchy super power like Mr. Fantastic?

Here's the problem, the only person who says that he was trying to take Wilson's gun is Wilson.

Here's the problem. Forensic EXPERTS proved what you claim about hands up was false yet you still believe it.

Look at those falsely claiming Brown had his hands up. Interesting commonality.

The poorly family trained girl was resisting police. The boy not so much

Um, that girl wasn't breaking any laws and the cop in question freaked the fuck out and was fired the next day.

But notice the disparity-

Murder 9 people in a church, the cops will spend a lot of effort to make sure you are not only taken alive but safeguarded until your trial.

Be black at a pool white people use, and some thug ass white cop will pin you to the ground while you are half-naked.

Fired? So what? Doesn't mean he did anything wrong.

The girl should have behaved better

-Geaux

Here's the problem. Forensic EXPERTS proved what you claim about hands up was false yet you still believe it.

I'm not sure how "forensics" can prove what positions his hands were in when the bullet hit his chest.

Maybe you can explain this to me. Thanks.

You mean she should have "known her place"? I'm curious what do you think this girl was doing wrong to be pinned to the ground and have a gun shoved in her face.

Here's the unedited footage. this cop is clearly out of control

I'm not sure how "forensics" can prove what positions his hands were in when the bullet hit his chest.

You mean she should have "known her place"? I'm curious what do you think this girl was doing wrong to be pinned to the ground and have a gun shoved in her face.

I don't need to explain it. The EXPERTS did.

Easy. By inserting a rod into the bullet channel. If his hands were up the muscles in his chest would be positioned in a manner that would prevent the rod from being freely inserted into the wound channel, if attemted while his arms were at his side. Very easy to discern.

Easy. By inserting a rod into the bullet channel. If his hands were up the muscles in his chest would be positioned in a manner that would prevent the rod from being freely inserted into the wound channel, if attemted while his arms were at his side. Very easy to discern.

That's what the EXPERTS did yet Joe still believes the lie of hands up, don't shoot.

Last edited:

No, the experts just told the prosecutors what he wanted to hear. I'm not sure how a bullet to the chest proves where his arm was, but I'm sure you can explain it.

works on the assumption that his hands were straight up in the air as opposed to merely held up at his sides, which is how most people would do it. So... um, no. Nice try though.

No, the experts just told the prosecutors what he wanted to hear. I'm not sure how a bullet to the chest proves where his arm was, but I'm sure you can explain it.

works on the assumption that his hands were straight up in the air as opposed to merely held up at his sides, which is how most people would do it. So... um, no. Nice try though.
You can try and imagine any scenario you like to fit your narrative. I personally dont care. The M.E., and autopsy report verify the officers story. Good enough for me. And good enough for a grand jury as well.

Last edited:

You can try and imagine any scenario you like to fit your narrative. I personally dont care. The M.E., and autopsy report verify the officers story. Good enough for me. And good enough cor a grand jury as well.

Me, too. I'll go with the medical experts instead of Joe with a chip on his shoulder.

Forum List

Back