Bad News- All 132 Syrian Refugees Admitted to U.S. Since Paris Attacks Are Sunni Muslims

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
and zero Christians, or any other faith for that matter.

I say easy, 5 of the 132 intend to separate your head from the shoulders

-Geaux
======================================

(CNSNews.com) – Since the Paris terror attacks on November 13, the State Department has admitted 132 Syrian refugees into the United States, and all 132 are Sunni Muslims.

No Christian, Druze, Shi’ite, Alawite, or member of any other religious minority in Syria has been admitted over that period, according to data from the State Department Refugee Processing Center.

The majority of the 132 Syrian refugees permitted to resettle in the U.S. since November 13 (72) are male, the minority female (60). Of the 132 total, 39 (29.5 percent) have been men between the ages of 14 and 50.

No Christians: All 132 Syrian Refugees Admitted to U.S. Since Paris Attacks Are Sunni Muslims

and all is going according to obamas plan to further destabilize the people and colonize the country he despises.

Racial resentment and jealousy are his guiding "principles".

and all is going according to obamas plan to further destabilize the people and colonize the country he despises.

Ain't shit compared to what a Christian nation did to it's inhabitants..

That's nice, but whatEVER new topic you're trying to introduce now, isn't what we're talking about here.

Still, not a Christian anywhere. Certainly, they are the oppressed who would be seeking immigration status.

-Geaux
===========================

n areas seized by the jihadist group Islamic State (IS), Christians have been ordered to convert to Islam, pay jizya (a religious levy), or face death. In the Syrian province of Hassakeh in February 2015, hundreds of Christians are feared to have been kidnapped by the militants.

The vast majority of Syrian Christians belong to Eastern denominations. The largest and oldest is the Greek Orthodox Church, which has about 503,000 members. The Armenian Apostolic Church has between 112,000 and 160,000, and the Syriac Orthodox Church about 89,000.

Syria's beleaguered Christians - BBC News

-Geaux

(CNSNews.com) – Since the Paris terror attacks on November 13, the State Department has admitted 132 Syrian refugees into the United States, and all 132 are Sunni Muslims.

And how did they determine that?

I guess I could go to the article and examine its source link.
Except for one problem.
It doesn't have one.

That's nice, but whatEVER new topic you're trying to introduce now, isn't what we're talking about here.
Why would you want to talk about, your to buzy trying to demonize someone else...

-Geaux

No Christian, Druze, Shi’ite, Alawite, or member of any other religious minority in Syria has been admitted over that period, according to data from the State Department Refugee Processing Center.

The majority of the 132 Syrian refugees permitted to resettle in the U.S. since November 13 (72) are male, the minority female (60). Of the 132 total, 39 (29.5 percent) have been men between the ages of 14 and 50.

No Christians: All 132 Syrian Refugees Admitted to U.S. Since Paris Attacks Are Sunni Muslims

How many Syrian Christians have requested asylum?

-Geaux

Who cares?
No. More. syrians.

Period. No more excuses.

...and deport the ones already here. They're a national security threat.

-Geaux

I would guess more than one, but lets say less than 132

-Geaux

-Geaux

Who cares?
No. More. syrians.

Period. No more excuses.

So you don't even know how many Syrian Christians have requested asylum in the US?

How can we do any rational comparison of the numbers of Syrian Christian to Muslim getting asylum without knowing how many Christians requested asylum?

Its like a fraction with no numerator. Its meaningless gibberish.

-Geaux

Who cares?
No. More. syrians.

Period. No more excuses.

So you don't even know how many Syrian Christians have requested asylum in the US?

How can we do any rational comparison of the numbers of Christian to Muslim without knowing how many Christians requested asylum?

How many Muslims requested asylum?

-Geaux

-Geaux

And how did they determine that?

I guess I could go to the article and examine its source link.
Except for one problem.
It doesn't have one.

Aannnd the plot sickens:

I Googled this concept of 132 refugees all Sunni, and I got half a dozen pages--- every single one of them referring back to this story that has no link. Every one. Couple of them even say they're all male.

Can you say "Echobubble"?

Hillary Clinton comedy club story, anyone?

-Geaux

Who cares?
No. More. syrians.

Period. No more excuses.

How can we do any rational comparison of the numbers of Syrian Christian to Muslim getting asylum without knowing how many Christians requested asylum?

We. Don't. Care.
We don't care WHAT "religion" they "claim" to be.
No more syrians in the u.s....we don't care about your equivocations and excuses. They are a national security threat, and that's that.

-Geaux

Who cares?
No. More. syrians.

Period. No more excuses.

We. Don't. Care.
No more syrians in the u.s....we don't care about your equivocations and excuses. They are a national security threat, and that's that.

Oh. So you're not discussing the topic of the thread.

I am. Feel free to join me when you'd like.

-Geaux

Who cares?
No. More. syrians.

Period. No more excuses.

We. Don't. Care.

The topic of the thread is allowing syrians in without having any way to verify who they claim they are.
It's been resolved; patriots don't want any more here and we want the ones here deported. They are incompatible with advanced western culture and we don't want to support them with our tax money.

Who cares?
No. More. syrians.

Period. No more excuses.

We. Don't. Care.

The topic of the thread is allowing syrians in without having any way to verify who they claim they are.
It's been resolved; patriots don't want any more here and we want the ones here deported. They are incompatible with advanced western culture and we don't want to support them with our tax money.

Nope. None of that is mentioned once in the OP.

Like I said, when you're open to discussing the thread topic, join me.

Not so good. We must suspend the practice of allowing Muslims into the country

-Geaux

Liberals are all in with Sunni nutcases. They will do everything they can to import as many as possible.

Forum List

Back