bad idea? Bennett: If required to use force, Israel will be more lethal than ever

Another aspect of the Zionists’ land purchases was how it disenfranchised Arab inhabitants who had theretofore been living on and working the land.

Yup, the Arab squatters had to unass the land.

Of course, they wanted to have the cake and eat it too.
Keep the money but refuse to let Jews to live there,
demand exclusive Arab domination over entire ME,
and not have their asses served to them:

The palis just had little plots of land in Palestine for the most part

The Jihadis want the entire region, and end up actively taking part in almost every major war against their own people, every time, without exception choosing the wrong side.
They are actually called the dishonor and degeneracy of the Arab world.

Saturday, Kuwait's Prime Minister Sabah al-Ahmad al-Sabah said his country welcomed the Palestinian visit. He said the late Mr. Arafat's support for the invasion is no longer a point of contention

He apologized. Did Israel apologize for the uss liberty?

Did the US?

During the Six-Day War, Israeli aircraft and torpedo boats attack the USS Liberty in international waters off Egypt’s Gaza Strip. The intelligence ship, well-marked as an American vessel and only lightly armed, was attacked first by Israeli aircraft that fired napalm and rockets at the ship. The Liberty attempted to radio for assistance, but the Israeli aircraft blocked the transmissions. Eventually, the ship was able to make contact with the U.S. carrier Saratoga, and 12 fighter jets and four tanker planes were dispatched to defend the Liberty. When word of their deployment reached Washington, however, Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara ordered them recalled to the carrier, and they never reached the Liberty. The reason for the recall remains unclear.

Back in the Mediterranean, the initial air raid against the Liberty was over. Nine of the 294 crew members were dead and 60 were wounded. Suddenly, the ship was attacked by Israeli torpedo boats, which launched torpedoes and fired artillery at the ship. Under the command of its wounded captain, William L. McGonagle, the Liberty managed to avert four torpedoes, but one struck the ship at the waterline. Heavily damaged, the ship launched three lifeboats, but these were also attacked–a violation of international law. Failing to sink the Liberty, which displaced 10,000 tons, the Israelis finally desisted. In all, 34 Americans were killed and 171 were wounded in the two-hour attack. In the attack’s aftermath, the Liberty managed to limp to a safe port

So who is your doctor now?
Israel is a country to small to be pushed too far,
at times of confrontation either help or stay away.

Now you know.

It's OK for the small to murder and steal

They learn it from the big of course,
why do you oppose Arabs receiving their historic justice?

Karma does not discriminate. It does not play favorites

Indeed, Arabs have 1400 years of multi-continental rape and Jihad to pay for,
America has great merit behind it, what did Arabs give the world in recent couple centuries?

Tiny Greece produces more books in a year,
than the entire Arab world combined.

....something about 'karama' you were saying?

The jews have about 3000 years of murder

So you better take distance

Bombing Iran would be a cakewalk

And I'm sure you have what it takes to check that up first raw,
should I send you an application for the Quds Forces?

Rumors say a lot of vacancies open all the time.

You served in the idf?

I have family and friends in the IDF.

My great uncle was in the USA navy during ww2

My father was in WW2 which has what to do with your mentally ill, lying ass postings?

You should join the idf. Follow your mouth

You should join the PLA, Hamas and Hezballah and follow your mental illness.

I believe in nonviolence

You believe in non-violence towards Arabs.
Jews, you couldn't give a fuck about.

I'm jewish

So you said on the other thread. And then you added that you had converted to Christianity.

It makes you a Christian, not a Jew.

When you choose to convert to Judaism, you will be a Jew.

My mom and dad are jewish

But you are not, as you converted to Christianity.

And Christianity has lots of issues with Jews, and you are one of many Jews who are now spitting on people and their own ancestors.

Truth be told, the NT is comprised of historical revisionism.

Another aspect of the Zionists’ land purchases was how it disenfranchised Arab inhabitants who had theretofore been living on and working the land.

The Jihadis want the entire region, and end up actively taking part in almost every major war against their own people, every time, without exception choosing the wrong side.

Saturday, Kuwait's Prime Minister Sabah al-Ahmad al-Sabah said his country welcomed the Palestinian visit. He said the late Mr. Arafat's support for the invasion is no longer a point of contention

Did the US?

During the Six-Day War, Israeli aircraft and torpedo boats attack the USS Liberty in international waters off Egypt’s Gaza Strip. The intelligence ship, well-marked as an American vessel and only lightly armed, was attacked first by Israeli aircraft that fired napalm and rockets at the ship. The Liberty attempted to radio for assistance, but the Israeli aircraft blocked the transmissions. Eventually, the ship was able to make contact with the U.S. carrier Saratoga, and 12 fighter jets and four tanker planes were dispatched to defend the Liberty. When word of their deployment reached Washington, however, Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara ordered them recalled to the carrier, and they never reached the Liberty. The reason for the recall remains unclear.

Back in the Mediterranean, the initial air raid against the Liberty was over. Nine of the 294 crew members were dead and 60 were wounded. Suddenly, the ship was attacked by Israeli torpedo boats, which launched torpedoes and fired artillery at the ship. Under the command of its wounded captain, William L. McGonagle, the Liberty managed to avert four torpedoes, but one struck the ship at the waterline. Heavily damaged, the ship launched three lifeboats, but these were also attacked–a violation of international law. Failing to sink the Liberty, which displaced 10,000 tons, the Israelis finally desisted. In all, 34 Americans were killed and 171 were wounded in the two-hour attack. In the attack’s aftermath, the Liberty managed to limp to a safe port

Now you know.

America has great merit behind it, what did Arabs give the world in recent couple centuries?

You served in the idf?

My father was in WW2 which has what to do with your mentally ill, lying ass postings?

Regardless of who is right or wrong. The world doesn’t need another Sharia Law country. Agree or disagree?

The Muslims will moderate in about 700 years

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

If you’re Jewish then my father was right about people like you…we are our own worst enemy.

Don't fret as they are a very small group and easy to spot as mentally ill Liberals who cannot maintain eye contact.

We as a whole are a very small group

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

So you said on the other thread. And then you added that you had converted to Christianity.

And Christianity has lots of issues with Jews, and you are one of many Jews who are now spitting on people and their own ancestors.

Jewish culture is a big part of me

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

If you’re Jewish then my father was right about people like you…we are our own worst enemy.

Don't fret as they are a very small group and easy to spot as mentally ill Liberals who cannot maintain eye contact.

The zionists used the ten commandments for toilet paper

Fuck you mother fucker. Zionist just means that we believe Israel has the right to exist, you piece of filth traitor

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

We as a whole are a very small group

The end game is metaphysical.

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

Bullshit. You’re a liar.

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

Bullshit. You’re a liar.

That post applies to every one of SB's posts.

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

Regardless of who is right or wrong. The world doesn’t need another Sharia Law country. Agree or disagree?

You didn’t answer my question. Shows you were raised poorly. 700 years? Pull that out of your traitor ass, I see.

Did the US?

Now you know.

Whilst Israel has the capability, the core military problem is distance. Iran is more than 1,000 kilometres from Israel and at the limits of the IAF’s capability. The IAF would need to support this attack with air to air refuelling tankers, tankers which are vulnerable to attack adding risk to the operation. Israeli air planners would need to consider trade offs for refuelling including how to avoid detection and recovery plans. One way of mitigating this problem would be by mounting, or supporting, the operation from countries closer to Iran in the Gulf States

Is that what they said about their,
chief anti-Israel intelligence commander recently?
Mossad infiltrates the Aliens on Mars before Musk arrives if needed.

Jericho Missiles
Alternatively, Israel could use its long-range Jericho surface-to-surface missiles. By using these missiles Israel can avoid launching any aircraft on a dangerous mission over Iran. However, the Jericho missiles carry less payload than an aircraft and are less accurate. Accuracy is likely to be crucial in attacking targets deep inside Iran. Due to the strength of the fortifications around some Iranian nuclear sites it is possible that Israel will not be able to reliably penetrate them with its bunker busting bombs. According to non-Israeli sources, Israel has a nuclear weapon. With this in mind, Israel could, literally, consider the nuclear option to destroy Iran’s nuclear facilities.

However, Israel is highly unlikely to drop a nuclear weapon in Iran in order to prevent the latter from having one. The ramifications of using nuclear weapons are likely to be considered too politically dangerous. In such a scenario, Israel would lose the support of major powers undermining any future plans. This demonstrates the limits of Israel’s nuclear deterrence and highlights that Israel can use a nuclear weapon only if Iran has one and is about to attack

Israel and SA have at least 4 ways to attack Iran and that's only what's being published in the media.
The fact is that Israel and many in Iranian intelligence are working on bringing down the Mullahs, much to your Jew hating chagrin.

Says a guy with a mouth

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

You didn’t answer my question. Shows you were raised poorly. 700 years? Pull that out of your traitor ass, I see.

It's his way of admitting Muslims are barbarians.

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

You don't like the answer

Did the US?

Now you know.

Whilst Israel has the capability, the core military problem is distance. Iran is more than 1,000 kilometres from Israel and at the limits of the IAF’s capability. The IAF would need to support this attack with air to air refuelling tankers, tankers which are vulnerable to attack adding risk to the operation. Israeli air planners would need to consider trade offs for refuelling including how to avoid detection and recovery plans. One way of mitigating this problem would be by mounting, or supporting, the operation from countries closer to Iran in the Gulf States

Is that what they said about their,
chief anti-Israel intelligence commander recently?
Mossad infiltrates the Aliens on Mars before Musk arrives if needed.

Jericho Missiles
Alternatively, Israel could use its long-range Jericho surface-to-surface missiles. By using these missiles Israel can avoid launching any aircraft on a dangerous mission over Iran. However, the Jericho missiles carry less payload than an aircraft and are less accurate. Accuracy is likely to be crucial in attacking targets deep inside Iran. Due to the strength of the fortifications around some Iranian nuclear sites it is possible that Israel will not be able to reliably penetrate them with its bunker busting bombs. According to non-Israeli sources, Israel has a nuclear weapon. With this in mind, Israel could, literally, consider the nuclear option to destroy Iran’s nuclear facilities.

However, Israel is highly unlikely to drop a nuclear weapon in Iran in order to prevent the latter from having one. The ramifications of using nuclear weapons are likely to be considered too politically dangerous. In such a scenario, Israel would lose the support of major powers undermining any future plans. This demonstrates the limits of Israel’s nuclear deterrence and highlights that Israel can use a nuclear weapon only if Iran has one and is about to attack

Israel and SA have at least 4 ways to attack Iran and that's only what's being published in the media.
The fact is that Israel and many in Iranian intelligence are working on bringing down the Mullahs, much to your Jew hating chagrin.

Says a guy with a mouth

Better than a piece of shit such as yourself who wishes Israel would be wiped off the face of the earth

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

Rape, massacre, transfer

Q: Benny Morris, in the month ahead the new version of your book on the birth of the Palestinian refugee problem is due to be published. Who will be less pleased with the book - the Israelis or the Palestinians?

Morris: The revised book is a double-edged sword. It is based on many documents that were not available to me when I wrote the original book, most of them from the Israel Defense Forces Archives. What the new material shows is that there were far more Israeli acts of massacre than I had previously thought. To my surprise, there were also many cases of rape. In the months of April-May 1948, units of the Haganah [the pre-state defense force that was the precursor of the IDF] were given operational orders that stated explicitly that they were to uproot the villagers, expel them and destroy the villages themselves.

At the same time, it turns out that there was a series of orders issued by the Arab Higher Committee and by the Palestinian intermediate levels to remove children, women and the elderly from the villages. So that on the one hand, the book reinforces the accusation against the Zionist side, but on the other hand it also proves that many of those who left the villages did so with the encouragement of the Palestinian leadership itself.

According to your new findings, how many cases of Israeli rape were there in 1948?

About a dozen. In Acre four soldiers raped a girl and murdered her and her father. In Jaffa, soldiers of the Kiryati Brigade raped one girl and tried to rape several more. At Hunin, which is in the Galilee, two girls were raped and then murdered. There were one or two cases of rape at Tantura, south of Haifa. There was one case of rape at Qula, in the center of the country. At the village of Abu Shusha, near Kibbutz Gezer [in the Ramle area] there were four female prisoners, one of whom was raped a number of times. And there were other cases. Usually more than one soldier was involved. Usually there were one or two Palestinian girls. In a large proportion of the cases the event ended with murder. Because neither the victims nor the rapists liked to report these events, we have to assume that the dozen cases of rape that were reported, which I found, are not the whole story. They are just the tip of the iceberg.

According to your findings, how many acts of Israeli massacre were perpetrated in 1948?

Twenty-four. In some cases four or five people were executed, in others the numbers were 70, 80, 100. There was also a great deal of arbitrary killing. Two old men are spotted walking in a field - they are shot. A woman is found in an abandoned village - she is shot. There are cases such as the village of Dawayima [in the Hebron region], in which a column entered the village with all guns blazing and killed anything that moved.

The worst cases were Saliha (70-80 killed), Deir Yassin (100-110), Lod (250), Dawayima (hundreds) and perhaps Abu Shusha (70). There is no unequivocal proof of a large-scale massacre at Tantura, but war crimes were perpetrated there. At Jaffa there was a massacre about which nothing had been known until now. The same at Arab al Muwassi, in the north. About half of the acts of massacre were part of Operation Hiram [in the north, in October 1948]: at Safsaf, Saliha, Jish, Eilaboun, Arab al Muwasi, Deir al Asad, Majdal Krum, Sasa. In Operation Hiram there was a unusually high concentration of executions of people against a wall or next to a well in an orderly fashion.

That can’t be chance. It’s a pattern. Apparently, various officers who took part in the operation understood that the expulsion order they received permitted them to do these deeds in order to encourage the population to take to the roads. The fact is that no one was punished for these acts of murder. Ben-Gurion silenced the matter. He covered up for the officers who did the massacres

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

It's a stupid answer.

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

You didn’t answer the question. Answer to what? You’re one dumb mother fucker. No chance you’re Jewish.

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

Many Jews are self-hating pieces of shit; you're one of them.
Most of the assimilated Jews I know actually have advanced degrees and know 100% of what you post is Arab bullshit.

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

Many Jews are self-hating pieces of shit; you're one of them.
Most of the assimilated Jews I know actually have advanced degrees and know 100% of what you post is Arab bullshit.

You sound very angry

Not at all; you are the angry self-hating Jew that is driven to post lies and events out of context.
I am rather happy that Israel doesn't take shit from anyone anymore, including Biden.

He is not Jewish anymore. He saw the light and followed the word.

He is a Jew but not Jewish.
Hitler and Spain proved that a Jew is a Jew is a Jew regardless of the cross around their necks.

Hitler would have killed his own mother, maybe, for being Jewish, but she died before he went loco. And Spain learned from the Visigoth.

One mentally ill Christian learns from another.
And now, Stuart has learned all the illness which exists in Christianity and is acting on it.

Last edited:

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

Rape, massacre, transfer

Q: Benny Morris, in the month ahead the new version of your book on the birth of the Palestinian refugee problem is due to be published. Who will be less pleased with the book - the Israelis or the Palestinians?

Morris: The revised book is a double-edged sword. It is based on many documents that were not available to me when I wrote the original book, most of them from the Israel Defense Forces Archives. What the new material shows is that there were far more Israeli acts of massacre than I had previously thought. To my surprise, there were also many cases of rape. In the months of April-May 1948, units of the Haganah [the pre-state defense force that was the precursor of the IDF] were given operational orders that stated explicitly that they were to uproot the villagers, expel them and destroy the villages themselves.

At the same time, it turns out that there was a series of orders issued by the Arab Higher Committee and by the Palestinian intermediate levels to remove children, women and the elderly from the villages. So that on the one hand, the book reinforces the accusation against the Zionist side, but on the other hand it also proves that many of those who left the villages did so with the encouragement of the Palestinian leadership itself.

According to your new findings, how many cases of Israeli rape were there in 1948?

About a dozen. In Acre four soldiers raped a girl and murdered her and her father. In Jaffa, soldiers of the Kiryati Brigade raped one girl and tried to rape several more. At Hunin, which is in the Galilee, two girls were raped and then murdered. There were one or two cases of rape at Tantura, south of Haifa. There was one case of rape at Qula, in the center of the country. At the village of Abu Shusha, near Kibbutz Gezer [in the Ramle area] there were four female prisoners, one of whom was raped a number of times. And there were other cases. Usually more than one soldier was involved. Usually there were one or two Palestinian girls. In a large proportion of the cases the event ended with murder. Because neither the victims nor the rapists liked to report these events, we have to assume that the dozen cases of rape that were reported, which I found, are not the whole story. They are just the tip of the iceberg.

According to your findings, how many acts of Israeli massacre were perpetrated in 1948?

Twenty-four. In some cases four or five people were executed, in others the numbers were 70, 80, 100. There was also a great deal of arbitrary killing. Two old men are spotted walking in a field - they are shot. A woman is found in an abandoned village - she is shot. There are cases such as the village of Dawayima [in the Hebron region], in which a column entered the village with all guns blazing and killed anything that moved.

The worst cases were Saliha (70-80 killed), Deir Yassin (100-110), Lod (250), Dawayima (hundreds) and perhaps Abu Shusha (70). There is no unequivocal proof of a large-scale massacre at Tantura, but war crimes were perpetrated there. At Jaffa there was a massacre about which nothing had been known until now. The same at Arab al Muwassi, in the north. About half of the acts of massacre were part of Operation Hiram [in the north, in October 1948]: at Safsaf, Saliha, Jish, Eilaboun, Arab al Muwasi, Deir al Asad, Majdal Krum, Sasa. In Operation Hiram there was a unusually high concentration of executions of people against a wall or next to a well in an orderly fashion.

That can’t be chance. It’s a pattern. Apparently, various officers who took part in the operation understood that the expulsion order they received permitted them to do these deeds in order to encourage the population to take to the roads. The fact is that no one was punished for these acts of murder. Ben-Gurion silenced the matter. He covered up for the officers who did the massacres

Link?
The IDF doesn't commit rape but Muslims murder their own citizens.

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

The zionists used the ten commandments for toilet paper

Fuck you mother fucker. Zionist just means that we believe Israel has the right to exist, you piece of filth traitor

Rape, massacre, transfer

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

Rape, massacre, transfer

Link?
The IDF doesn't commit rape but Muslims murder their own citizens.

Safest place for a Moslem woman or gay man in the Middle East is Israel. This dude is an Islamist troll. And a dumb mother fucker.

Forum List

Back