Bad Days for Bad GOP!

The real sad part is that Democrats think they're actually winners. They forget that they have to live under the same Laws they wanna' pummel Republicans with.

Yes, we call it the Constitution
Does the Constitution forbid the rebel flag?

No, you are free to burn it just like you can any other flags.
I don't burn flags because I'm not a dumbass.

The real sad part is that Democrats think they're actually winners. They forget that they have to live under the same Laws they wanna' pummel Republicans with.

So are you calling Boy Scouts and Veterans dumbasses? :eek:

flag-burning.jpg

11286713-large.jpg

So are you calling Boy Scouts and Veterans dumbasses? :eek:

flag-burning.jpg

11286713-large.jpg
Yes

Next stupid fucking question?

Republicans lose the Confederate Flag in southern states!

Republicans lose against Obamacare in the Supreme Court!

Republicans lose against Gay Marriage nationwide!

Republicans are losing on all fronts and for good reason, they are on the wrong side of history on all of these issues.

Being smacked upside the head 3 times this week alone should be a message to anyone who believes that the GOP knows what it is doing.

It doesn't!

9 people killed in a church and you and your bottom feeding ilk can do is whine about a rebel battle flag. Screw you and the rest of the left wing political sluts.

This nation is moving forward and republicans can either be a part of the future or remain as part of the problem.

But no matter what the GOP can't stop the progress or the momentum towards a better, healthier, more equitable future for all Americans.

9 people killed in a church and you and your bottom feeding ilk can do is whine about a rebel battle flag. Screw you and the rest of the left wing political sluts.

I guess you missed the other 2 points in the OP entirely.

Don't have anything to offer on Obamacare and gay marriage?

Republicans are losing on all fronts and for good reason, they are on the wrong side of history on all of these issues.

Being smacked upside the head 3 times this week alone should be a message to anyone who believes that the GOP knows what it is doing.

It doesn't!

This nation is moving forward and republicans can either be a part of the future or remain as part of the problem.

But no matter what the GOP can't stop the progress or the momentum towards a better, healthier, more equitable future for all Americans.

Look fool you need to learn the difference between winning a court case vs winning the hearts and minds of voters and elections. :laugh:

I guess you missed the other 2 points in the OP entirely.

Don't have anything to offer on Obamacare and gay marriage?

I knew the BO care ruling would go the way it did,. The health care system will be more screwed up than it is already. As for 'gay marriage', if it was called civil unions I would be okay with that, whatever personal moral questions I might have otherwise.

It doesn't!

Look fool you need to learn the difference between winning a court case vs winning the hearts and minds of voters and elections. :laugh:

In order to do that you need to know where the voters hearts and minds are at in the first place.

Right now the GOP is nowhere near enough to win anything but their rabid base.

It doesn't!

In order to do that you need to know where the voters hearts and minds are at in the first place.

That's what you said six months ago. Didn't turn out too well. :(

As for gay marriage....I support it and think the court made the right decision.

As for the flag....don't give a shit. :D

Hope and Change...Yes we can. The GOP dam of bs and intolerance is bursting. We can see the 20% hater dupe wing of the GOP at work here, but this is happening. I'm very proud of the USA. We're leading the world again.

No you're not leading the world. Other countries are way ahead of you on universal health care, gay marriage, and hate symbols. But you are dragging the country into the 21st century.

I admit to having way too much fun watching heads explode all over the board.

Bad week to be a Conservative

Nonsense. It's a bad week to be a CINO. It's been a great week for being a conservative.

1) Obamacare
SCOTUS ruling is favorable to conservative principles opposed to judicial activism as a method of dealing with laws you don't like.

2) Confederate flat
The removal of the flag of a treasonous rebellion from government buildings is in line with the conservative principles of national pride and patriotism. Businesses taking it upon themselves to discontinue selling of Confederate flag merchandise is in line with the conservative principles of allowing the free market to execute solutions.

3) Gay marriage
SCOTUS ruling is favorable to the conservative principles of a limited government having minimal interference into people's personal lives.

It doesn't!

Riiiiight, that's why voters handed both the House and the Senate to the GOP...OH SNAP!! :laugh:

And what have they done with it? Where are all the jobs they were going to create if they got both houses? The first quarter after they were sworn in was the worst since the country started to recover from the recession.

And what have they done with it? Where are all the jobs they were going to create if they got both houses? The first quarter after they were sworn in was the worst since the country started to recover from the recession.

BO and the dems did not create much of anything except hot air, racial McCarthyism related types of political horse manure.

It doesn't!

Riiiiight, that's why voters handed both the House and the Senate to the GOP...OH SNAP!! :laugh:

They want to act like the whole country is as stupid as they are over these decisions
I think they'll be in for a hell of let down. We'll be seeing nasty then because they Believed they have things all sewn up...

Last edited:
Hope and Change...Yes we can. The GOP dam of bs and intolerance is bursting. We can see the 20% hater dupe wing of the GOP at work here, but this is happening. I'm very proud of the USA. We're leading the world again.

No you're not leading the world. Other countries are way ahead of you on universal health care, gay marriage, and hate symbols. But you are dragging the country into the 21st century.

I admit to having way too much fun watching heads explode all over the board.
Well we're catching up, and they're damn glad to see us- we're turning around the stupid greedy idiot Reagan ship....see sig.

It doesn't!

They want to act like the whole country is as stupid as they are over these decisions
I think they'll be in for a hell of let down. We'll be seeing nasty then because they Believed they have things all sewn up...

The outcome of the last 3 elections have certainly conflicted with the left's rhetoric that the country has moved left. The left are better at standing on the sidelines booing a GOP administration vs being in charge they suck at that. They took over in 2008 and it was the Democratic party's undoing.

Forum List

Back