Backlash against the Dodgers

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Will ticket sales fall? Who knows, but players who are Catholic are now speaking out like Dodger pitcher Clayton Kershaw.

Personally, speaking out is not enough, he should demand a trade from a club that supports hate groups that attack Catholics, or sit the bench.

Sorry Clayton, put your money where your mouth is or zip it!

If I hadn't already quit watching professional sports after they caved to BLM pressures, then I'd quit watching now. But when I determined that I was done supporting woke companies that sided with radical, fringe groups, I stuck to my convictions. Apparently, I made the right choice.

Just because someone demands a trade, doesn't mean they will get it. And discretely requesting a trade is more likely to generate a good response as opposed to doing it publicly. After all, the LA baseball team doesn't want to make themselves seem desperate to get rid of someone.

Just because someone demands a trade, doesn't mean they will get it. And discretely requesting a trade is more likely to generate a good response as opposed to doing it publicly. After all, the LA baseball team doesn't want to make themselves seem desperate to get rid of someone.
Carson Palmer I remember demanded a trade. Granted, it was the NFL, but he refused to play for the Bengals because the owner would not put a team around him to protect him, so he flushed $50 million down the commode and sat the bench the whole year

The next year they traded him.

Will ticket sales fall? Who knows, but players who are Catholic are now speaking out like Dodger pitcher Clayton Kershaw.

Personally, speaking out is not enough, he should demand a trade from a club that supports hate groups that attack Catholics, or sit the bench.

Two Dodger's and one from the Nationals spoke out. That's it? Damn, that's the end of baseball.

If I hadn't already quit watching professional sports after they caved to BLM pressures, then I'd quit watching now. But when I determined that I was done supporting woke companies that sided with radical, fringe groups, I stuck to my convictions. Apparently, I made the right choice.
The only thing left for me now is NHL....Even though there are some woksters there too, they aren't jamming it up everyone's asses.

I'm pretty sure the Dodgers will withstand your hate of LGBTQ+ people.

But

How are you or Kershaw harmed by the Sisters?
This is a group that serves the needs of many communities. THAT is why the receive awards, not because they're gay.
Their absence would harm many who need their services but, agai, how does their presence harm you?

If three peole had the bravery to stand up in the face of screeching assholes like you, then you have to know that there are hundreds of players that are sick of your fucking faggotry.
I'm screeching? It's you ya pisser.

Let's see a list of those hundreds of players and while you're at it, talk for yourself.

I'm screeching? It's you ya pisser.

Let's see a list of those hundreds of players and while you're at it, talk for yourself.
Yes, screeching....You fucking freaks are in fact a single-digit fraction of the population, that screeches the loudest and is the most likely to use violence.

It's axiomatic that for everyone who speaks up in the face of that crap, there are 5-10 behind them who don't want to take the flak.

Yes, screeching....You fucking freaks are in fact a single-digit fraction of the population, that screeches the loudest and is the most likely to use violence.

It's axiomatic that for everyone who speaks up in the face of that crap, there are 5-10 behind them who don't want to take the flak.
Fucking Russian Karen is really screeching now.

Ever hear the word "bitch?" That's exactly what you're doing. Those Catholic players should do the jobs they're paid to do and quit their bitching also.
To hell with the Dodgers, along with Bud Light and Target.

But the Dodgers are far worse as they embraced a hate group that are openly offensive towards Catholics

At the least, those who have any faith on that team should ban together and not play so hard, ensuring they don't reach the World Series.

Fucking Russian Karen is really screeching now.
The Screeching you will hear is the Dodger administration that spent more money than God has to win a world series, but fail.

:yes_text12:

Ever hear the word "bitch?" That's exactly what you're doing. Those Catholic players should do the jobs they're paid to do and quit their bitching also.
Here is the thing, you can't tell everyone in the Universe what to think.

You can, but you can then shove it up your ass.

To hell with the Dodgers, along with Bud Light and Target.

But the Dodgers are far worse as they embraced a hate group that are openly offensive towards Catholics

At the least, those who have any faith on that team should ban together and not play so hard, ensuring they don't reach the World Series.
That group is satirical. Keep crying.

The only thing left for me now is NHL....Even though there are some woksters there too, they aren't jamming it up everyone's asses.
For a short period, it appeared that they would swirl down the sports toilet, but I think they came to their sense just in time.

That group is satirical. Keep crying.
They should try their satire on Muslims, but they won't, will they?

And do you know why? Because they would all be dead the next day.

No, their satire is blasphemous and meant to be offensive.

Well, to hell they go then, they can't seem to get there fast enough.

Forum List

Back