B. Hussein Obama was born in Mombasa in what is now Kenya on August 4, 1961 at 7:24 PM – and not in

LOL @ "debunked by Snopes".....Snopes is useless unless you're a left loon then it's like some Holy Grail

Or if you're interested in actual evidence.

But hey, if your idea of evidence is reciting some email from 2011 verbatim, enjoy. That's always good for a giggle.

Oh BS, that POS fake birth certificate Obama tried to pawn off was debunked in literally hours after release, computer forensics were all over it, it was created on Adobe...newsflash Adobe didn't exist in 1961

Except it wasn't. Newsflash. The image on the WH website isn't an actual Birth Certificate. Its an *image* of an actual birth certificate. Jpgs didn't exist in 1961 either.

Your argument is akin to claiming that since the monitor you viewed the image on didn't exist in 1961, that Obama's birth certificate is a forgery.

Oh, and the State of Hawaii affirmed that the information on the WH website was accurate and matched their original records
. So your working theory is a 100% accurate forgery?

That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard. But the, birthers. So consider the source.

It was proven a fake, you can whine, bitch and moan all day long but I know better.

No, it wasn't.

And if its a fake....how do you explain the State of Hawaii affirming that is 100% accurate?

Twice.

Scan in any document using OCR software. You'll get layers.

What you've demonstrated is that the picture is a scan of another document. Which is exactly what the State of Hawaii affirmed it was: a scan of the actual birth certificate.

With the State of Hawaii of Hawaii affirming it was 100% accurate.

You can't get around that, Sassy. All you can do is ignore it. And its willful ignorance like that which has reduced Birthers to national laughing stocks.

Debunked: Obama Certificate of Live Birth- So Fake It Hurts
Debunked: Obama Certificate of Live Birth- So Fake It Hurts

The Certificate was created using computer software.

An ink typewriter will not create letters that look identical down to the pixel (over and over again). The certificate is fake, fake, fake.

Debunk away, or not, as this video is 100% proof we're dealing with a forgery.

With the State of Hawaii affirming that its 100% accurate and matches their original records?

Riddle me this, batman: Who knows the vital documents of the State of Hawaii better? The Registrar of the State of Hawaii.....or some dude on youtube?

I and any rational person (including the Secretary of State of Arizona, of all people) would pick the Registrar of the State of Hawaii. That affirmed the information on the image on the WH website is 100% accurate.

You keep ignoring the State of Hawaii on its own vital documents. I'll keep laughing.

Deal?

How Could Stanley Ann Dunham have delivered Barack Hussein Obama in August 1961 in Honolulu when Records show this? - Freedom Outpost

How Could Stanley Ann Dunham have delivered Barack Hussein Obama in August 1961 in Honolulu when Records show this?

Apparently the Governor of Hawaii has sealed Obama's birth certificate records. Why? Why seal the records? What is Obama afraid of?

Atlas reader Rudy emailed both the University of Washington and the University of Hawaii, and they sent him back dates of enrollment. It didn't match the dates Wikipedia had for Stanley Ann Dunham. Bob tried to update Wikipedia and his updates got deleted within minutes. The big question is how was Ann having Barack in Honolulu in Aug 1961 AND enrolled at the U of Washington the same month?

When public record information from the University of Washington was added to Wikipedia’s biography of Stanley Ann Dunham (Barack Hussein Obama Jr’s mother), it was removed in 35 minutes the first time and 34 minutes the second time. Read what Obama’s team of internet thugs doesn’t want you to know.

students get pennant and some even marry so they can give the child the "perfect" home.
Pregnancy takes nine months and returning in August just in time for classes to start again.

I've seen the Kenyan birth certificate also and the flaws in the hawaii certificates.

It does not matter, even if it could be proved, he would be out of office before he would have to face impeachment.

Each of my children were given very different looking birth certificates, they were born in different states. If I have to get a copy of mine, it would look very different than the one in my file box.

B. Hussein Obama was born in Mombasa in what is now Kenya on August 4, 1961 at 7:24 PM – and not in Honolulu, Hawaii. Four simple questions must be answered here:

1. Back in 1961 people of color were called “Negroes”. So how can that Obama’s “birth certificate” state that he is "African-American" when the term wasn't even used at that time? Also – he could not have been an “African-American” since his mother was white; at best he should have been classified as an African White.
2. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961 and lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. That “long form” certificate was fabricated after the “short form” certificate was shown to be a rather sloppy computer-generated fabrication that had to be eliminated from circulation. At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father was 25 years old and that he was born in "Kenya, East Africa" in 1936. This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate".
3. On the Birth Certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital ". This cannot be, because the hospitals in question in 1961 were separate entities called respectively "Kaui Keolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home”. The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978? Why hasn't this been discussed in the major media? Let me repeat this: Let somebody explain to this former refugee from a communist hell how come our Main Stream Media have been not only silent about this affair but more than that have been condescending and rather inimical to us “the truthers”? Their silence and their cover-up have made them the co-conspirators in this ongoing crime.
(Note: the state employee who invented this full-form “Birth Certificate” was flying on the inter-island flight with a dozen other passengers when the plane was forced to land on the ocean surface. All passengers and the pilot were saved – except that state employee who mysteriously “drowned”.) Loretta Fuddy, the Hawaii official who verified his long form birth certificate was the only casualty in a plane crash not too long after she did her old friends, the Obamas, this favor.)
4. Another clue comes from Obama's book on his father. He states how proud he is of his father fighting in WWII. B. Hussein Obama's "birth certificate" says his father was 25 years old in 1961 when Obama was born. That should have put his father's date of birth approximately in 1936. Now we need to remember that WWII was between 1939 and 1945. Just how many 3 year olds fight in wars? Does that mean that Mr. Obama is a liar, or simply chooses to alter the facts to satisfy his political purposes? No, Sir – he is a liar.
My own question is this: How come a President of the most powerful country in the history of the world could not secure services of better professional forgers? Not only that – but this mess to happen after the short-form “birth certificate” was shown to be a really low-quality forgery that had to be speedily retracted!
Pretty informative.

How Could Stanley Ann Dunham have delivered Barack Hussein Obama in August 1961 in Honolulu when Records show this? - Freedom Outpost

How Could Stanley Ann Dunham have delivered Barack Hussein Obama in August 1961 in Honolulu when Records show this?

Apparently the Governor of Hawaii has sealed Obama's birth certificate records. Why? Why seal the records? What is Obama afraid of?

Atlas reader Rudy emailed both the University of Washington and the University of Hawaii, and they sent him back dates of enrollment. It didn't match the dates Wikipedia had for Stanley Ann Dunham. Bob tried to update Wikipedia and his updates got deleted within minutes. The big question is how was Ann having Barack in Honolulu in Aug 1961 AND enrolled at the U of Washington the same month?

When public record information from the University of Washington was added to Wikipedia’s biography of Stanley Ann Dunham (Barack Hussein Obama Jr’s mother), it was removed in 35 minutes the first time and 34 minutes the second time. Read what Obama’s team of internet thugs doesn’t want you to know.

students get pennant and some even marry so they can give the child the "perfect" home.
Pregnancy takes nine months and returning in August just in time for classes to start again.

I've seen the Kenyan birth certificate also and the flaws in the hawaii certificates.

There is no 'kenyan birth certificate'. And the State of Hawaii has affirmed that the information on image on the WH website of Obama's Certification of Live Birth is 100% accurate.

So why would I ignore the State of Hawaii on its own vital documents.....and instead believe you?

Why would any rational person?

Q: You stirred up quite a controversy with your comments regarding birthers and your plans to release more information regarding President Barack Obama’s birth certificate. How is that coming?

A: I got a letter from someone the other day who was genuinely concerned about it; it is not all just political agenda. They were talking on Olelo last night about this; it has a political implication for 2012 that we simply cannot have.

(Abercrombie said there is a recording of the birth in the State Archives and he wants to use that.)

It was actually written I am told, this is what our investigation is showing, it actually exists in the archives, written down …

…What I can do, and all I have ever said, is that I am going to see to it as governor that I can verify to anyone who is honest about it that this is the case.

If there is a political agenda then there is nothing I can do about that, nor can the president.

So in other words, no birth certificate?

Patterico's Pontifications » Debunking Fail! Hawaii’s Governor Can’t Find Obama’s Birth Certificate

B. Hussein Obama was born in Mombasa in what is now Kenya on August 4, 1961 at 7:24 PM – and not in Honolulu, Hawaii. Four simple questions must be answered here:

1. Back in 1961 people of color were called “Negroes”. So how can that Obama’s “birth certificate” state that he is "African-American" when the term wasn't even used at that time? Also – he could not have been an “African-American” since his mother was white; at best he should have been classified as an African White.
2. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961 and lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. That “long form” certificate was fabricated after the “short form” certificate was shown to be a rather sloppy computer-generated fabrication that had to be eliminated from circulation. At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father was 25 years old and that he was born in "Kenya, East Africa" in 1936. This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate".
3. On the Birth Certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital ". This cannot be, because the hospitals in question in 1961 were separate entities called respectively "Kaui Keolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home”. The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978? Why hasn't this been discussed in the major media? Let me repeat this: Let somebody explain to this former refugee from a communist hell how come our Main Stream Media have been not only silent about this affair but more than that have been condescending and rather inimical to us “the truthers”? Their silence and their cover-up have made them the co-conspirators in this ongoing crime.
(Note: the state employee who invented this full-form “Birth Certificate” was flying on the inter-island flight with a dozen other passengers when the plane was forced to land on the ocean surface. All passengers and the pilot were saved – except that state employee who mysteriously “drowned”.) Loretta Fuddy, the Hawaii official who verified his long form birth certificate was the only casualty in a plane crash not too long after she did her old friends, the Obamas, this favor.)
4. Another clue comes from Obama's book on his father. He states how proud he is of his father fighting in WWII. B. Hussein Obama's "birth certificate" says his father was 25 years old in 1961 when Obama was born. That should have put his father's date of birth approximately in 1936. Now we need to remember that WWII was between 1939 and 1945. Just how many 3 year olds fight in wars? Does that mean that Mr. Obama is a liar, or simply chooses to alter the facts to satisfy his political purposes? No, Sir – he is a liar.
My own question is this: How come a President of the most powerful country in the history of the world could not secure services of better professional forgers? Not only that – but this mess to happen after the short-form “birth certificate” was shown to be a really low-quality forgery that had to be speedily retracted!
Pretty informative.

Except its horseshit.

Nowhere on Barack Obama's birth certificate does the term "African-American" appear. The space for "Race of Father" is filled in with the word "African," which at the time was a descriptor that blacks who were actually native-born Africans (like Barack Obama's father was) were more likely to use for themselves than "negro" (the latter being synonymous with "slave" in Euro-colonial countries such as Kenya).

In 1895 the British Empire established the East Africa Protectorate, the forerunner of the country now known as the republic of Kenya. Although Kenya did not achieve complete independence from the United Kingdom until 1963, it was known as the Kenya Colony from 1920 onwards and was typically referred to as Kenya long before 1963. A search of news reports from 1961 (the year of Barack Obama's birth) turns up hundreds and hundreds of news articles referencing that entity simply as "Kenya."

The former Kapi'olani Maternity Home became the Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital (where Barack Obama was born) in 1931, and it retained that appellation until 1971, when its name was shortened to Kapi'olani Hospital. The Kauikeolani Children's Hospital (where Barack Obama was not born) was a separate entity which merged with the Kapi'olani Hospital in 1978 to become the Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women and Children.

Explain how it was created on computer software that didn't exist....it's a fake
It wasn't. That was an artifact of the scanning technology.

Q: You stirred up quite a controversy with your comments regarding birthers and your plans to release more information regarding President Barack Obama’s birth certificate. How is that coming?

A: I got a letter from someone the other day who was genuinely concerned about it; it is not all just political agenda. They were talking on Olelo last night about this; it has a political implication for 2012 that we simply cannot have.

(Abercrombie said there is a recording of the birth in the State Archives and he wants to use that.)

It was actually written I am told, this is what our investigation is showing, it actually exists in the archives, written down …

…What I can do, and all I have ever said, is that I am going to see to it as governor that I can verify to anyone who is honest about it that this is the case.

If there is a political agenda then there is nothing I can do about that, nor can the president.

So in other words, no birth certificate?

Patterico's Pontifications » Debunking Fail! Hawaii’s Governor Can’t Find Obama’s Birth Certificate

Laughing.....so now your sources is 'someone the other day'?

Mine is the Registrar of the State of Hawaii. I win.

Oh, and then there's Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett....who requested verification from Hawaii about the information on his birth certificate.

And got it.

“Late yesterday, our office received the 'verification in-lieu of certified copy' from officials within the Hawaii Department of Health that we requested in March,” Bennett said in a statement released Wednesday afternoon. “They have officially confirmed that the information in the copy of the Certificate of Live Birth for the President matches the original record in their files.”

Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett satisfied Obama was born in United States

Obama-Verification_Page_1_Image_0001_thumb.jpg

Sorry, Birthers.....but the State Registrar of Hawaii trumps some dude on Youtube.

And just in case there was any confusion by Alvin Onaka in the information he provided the Secretary of State of Arizona, affirming Obama's place of birth.......he did it again for a case in Mississipi about a week later.

12-6286cfa12b.jpg

And this, Birthers....is why you're laughing stocks.

And should be.

Don't funny it Jones, debunk it....prove the released copy wasn't created on Adobe...I'll blow your dumb ass out of the water so fast your head will spin. Created in seven layers...only Adobe could do it

Debunk what? The State of Hawaii already affirmed that the information on the WH image of Obama's birth certificate is 100% accurate.

So your working theory is a 100% accurate forgery?

Laughing.....you can't fix stupid.
She's mentally ill and an alcoholic. Reasoning with her won't get you anywhere.

Birthers? Oh, BIRTHers? Dust off your knees, wipe your chins and riddle me this:

If the birth certificate is 'fake', why did the State of Hawaii affirm it was 100% accurate and matched their original vital records?

Twice.

Wouldn't it be nice to see the results of DNA tests on Obama?

Provided someone could find some DNA to test.

Like trying to DNA test one of those malignant dwarves that chant "It's a small small world......"

Wouldn't it be nice to see the results of DNA tests on Obama?

Provided someone could find some DNA to test.

Like trying to DNA test one of those malignant dwarves that chant "It's a small small world......"

Wow. And a fresh load of batshit.

Shocker.

Forum List

Back