AZ Audit hearing live. Stunning numbers of vote fraud!

Looks like you stopped reading there.
I didnt. I reaponded to that idea standing alone, because it has been germane to the people making their fraudulent arguments for the need for new restrictions or for their irrational, basis doubt in the election's integrity or belief in the Big Lie.

Looks like you stopped reading there.
I didnt. I reaponded to that idea standing alone, because it has been germane to the people making their fraudulent arguments for the need for new restrictions or for their irrational, basis doubt in the election's integrity or belief in the Big Lie.

But stonewalling, pretending there is absolutely no possibility of cheating, is a big lie as well, and makes it easy to dismiss any subsequent arguments.

And on cue and as expected, the usual suspects are doing nothing but crying about the source, refusing to watch videos and putting their hands over their eyes claiming they see nothing. The poor snowflakes expected things about bamboo like their LSM masters claimed. Instead they got the actual facts they can’t just sweep under the rug.
Asking if there is a credible source scares you?

No, that doesn't scare anyone, but it is well known that the only sources you consider "credible" are the liberal media propagandists that you know will not report on this up to, and until it is too big to ignore. Then they will still treat it as CT....
If that information was released, there will be a record of it. Why not point to that? Do you really expect anyone to take "because I said so" as proof?
No, I don't...But, this could be a case of the totallity of the information hasn't been released yet, and therefore not officially in the public sphere...You asked earlier who Navarro was, he was in the Trump administration but has an impressive background before serving in the administration...

"Peter Kent Navarro (born July 15, 1949) is an American economist and author. He served in the Trump administration as the Assistant to the President, Director of Trade and Manufacturing Policy, and the national Defense Production Act policy coordinator."

So, I am pretty sure that just the fact that he served under Trump will disqualify him in your eyes....In any case, I think we should wait until the AZ senate puts out their final report...
Peter is a fine example of what happens to people who sell their credibility to be a loyal sycophant to the former president’s ass.

Sad

He's a conservative, and an accomplished one at that....To think you are even on par in life with him enough to criticize him on that level, just shows how far off you are....
Peter’s credibility is done.

Will only be hired now by sycophant think tanks of like sycophants.
Yes, yes…how dare he go against the progressive ideology…Just can’t stand people that may think differently than you eh?
He didn't go against a progressive ideology, he lost his creditability by supporting the former president's lies with more lying.

as Bidens. Massive mail in ballot fraud and ballot harvesting.
Yet not a shred of evidence of this fantasy. None. Nor any suggestion how it would occur. None. What more clue do you need that this i silly fantasy? The numbers dont back you up, they contradict you. You have zero evidence, or even a theory how your fantasy could come to pass. Good god man.
I told you, it’s my gut feeling and I do not have evidence. Said that from the beginning.
And it IS a possibility. But don't you think, with so many people looking so hard for something they so desperately want to find, that something compelling would have been discovered by now? I have a hard time imagining how the Dems could pull off such a broad ranging conspiracy without a trace. They're just not that smart.
It’s both parties. And people did find something.

All they've found is that our elections are replete with mistakes and discrepancies. Do you really think other elections were any different?

To me I find it hard to believe so many voted for either candidate. But it’s just my gut.

I hear that. Lesser-of-two-evils carries the day.
Yeah but 150+ mil? Come on man. Trump got 12mil more than 2016? People were enthused by Biden/Harris? Maybe I just live in denial but it seems fishy to me. This isn't based on proof and or science just my gut check. It smells super fishy.

Yet not a shred of evidence of this fantasy. None. Nor any suggestion how it would occur. None. What more clue do you need that this i silly fantasy? The numbers dont back you up, they contradict you. You have zero evidence, or even a theory how your fantasy could come to pass. Good god man.
I told you, it’s my gut feeling and I do not have evidence. Said that from the beginning.
And it IS a possibility. But don't you think, with so many people looking so hard for something they so desperately want to find, that something compelling would have been discovered by now? I have a hard time imagining how the Dems could pull off such a broad ranging conspiracy without a trace. They're just not that smart.

All they've found is that our elections are replete with mistakes and discrepancies. Do you really think other elections were any different?

To me I find it hard to believe so many voted for either candidate. But it’s just my gut.

Yeah but 150+ mil? Come on man. Trump got 12mil more than 2016? People were enthused by Biden/Harris?
No, but they were scared of Trump.

I talked to lots of people who were voting for the first time - just because of Trump.

Yeah but 150+ mil? Come on man. Trump got 12mil more than 2016? People were enthused by Biden/Harris?

I talked to lots of people who were voting for the first time - just because of Trump.
If they were scared how did 12 mil more vote for Trump? That is what doesn't compute. If Biden got 100 mil and Trump lost 6-7 mil I could see it. But Trump killed it. I find it hard to believe that BOTH sides were that energized to vote. Again, zero proof just my gut but for 40 yrs my gut has been right more often than not.

If they were scared how did 12 mil more vote for Trump?
They were scared too. Again, I've never seen people so motivated by politics.

I find it hard to believe that BOTH sides were that energized to vote. Again, zero proof just my gut but for 40 yrs my gut has been right more often than not.

I don't find it implausible at all. The culture wars, and the division inherent in the two-party system, have driven us to the point where national elections have become proxies for civil war.

If they were scared how did 12 mil more vote for Trump?
They were scared too. Again, I've never seen people so motivated by politics.

I find it hard to believe that BOTH sides were that energized to vote. Again, zero proof just my gut but for 40 yrs my gut has been right more often than not.

I don't find it implausible at all. The culture wars, and the division inherent in the two-party system, have driven us to the point where national elections have become proxies for civil war.
That is fair but why is your opinion right and mine wrong? I do agree that we have a cold civil war. I find people who voted for Biden to be morons. But that is just me. I am sure people abhor me for voting for DJT. Hence the cold civil war. I am shocked you and I are civil tbh.

But stonewalling, pretending there is absolutely no possibility of cheating, is a big lie as well, and makes it easy to dismiss any subsequent arguments.
And any new rule you dream of will still leave a nonzero possibility of cheating. So dont try to sell me this bullshit as the reason you or anyone else legitimizes the Big Lie. We both know why they do. Trump cult. Period. The end. Any other reaon is bullshit.

STUNNING in race decided by 10,457 votes!!

3,981 voted despite registered AFTER Oct 15 deadline
11,326 voted who were NOT on rolls on Nov 7 but WERE on Dec 4
18,000 voted and then were removed from rolls AFTER election
74,243 mail-in ballots w/ NO evidence of ever being sent

Obvious cheating happened. Maricopa County has lots of splainin’ to do!

Trump won AZ!

Any arrests yet?

No? Carry on.

It will be hilarious if the public gets their work via FOIA before they give it to the Arizona Senate.

Hypothetically...let's say this is all on the up and up. this is all legit...because there is no way that we can take that line of thought into anything, or any news report that WE have not been intimately involved in writing. If we arrive at that conclusion everything is BS.

But let's suspend all that. Let's just call this all good and verified for RESEARCH sake.

What do you think of this?
If that is the case, it's cheating. IF that is the case.

So because of Biden we have hyper inflation but he refuses to acknowledge that. I did not allow my daughter to visit NYC as it’s a crime ridden shit hole now, border crisis, trans girls playing sports vs biological girls, companies cannot find employees because of his massive unemployment package. I agree with him on Afghanistan. Endless wars are stupid. If the people of Afghanistan won’t fight for their own country then why should we?
US inflation is at 3%, set to be 1.9% over the next 18 months. In the 70s it was in the double digit.
NYC hasn't gone like that in the past 6 months. Trans people have been a hot topic over the past three years. You've had a border 'crisis' since I've been alive (and I was born in the 60s).

Hypothetically...let's say this is all on the up and up. this is all legit...because there is no way that we can take that line of thought into anything, or any news report that WE have not been intimately involved in writing. If we arrive at that conclusion everything is BS.

But let's suspend all that. Let's just call this all good and verified for RESEARCH sake.

What do you think of this?
If that is the case, it's cheating. IF that is the case.
see dude...that's all i'm sayin...it does look like cheating...and other examples i see...do as well. So if this stuff does turn out to be true it's bad man...like really bad. All that partisan shit is beside the point IF the cheat is in. Cause if they can scam one side...they can and WILL scam all sides.

So because of Biden we have hyper inflation but he refuses to acknowledge that. I did not allow my daughter to visit NYC as it’s a crime ridden shit hole now, border crisis, trans girls playing sports vs biological girls, companies cannot find employees because of his massive unemployment package. I agree with him on Afghanistan. Endless wars are stupid. If the people of Afghanistan won’t fight for their own country then why should we?
US inflation is at 3%, set to be 1.9% over the next 18 months. In the 70s it was in the double digit.
NYC hasn't gone like that in the past 6 months. Trans people have been a hot topic over the past three years. You've had a border 'crisis' since I've been alive (and I was born in the 60s).
No no don’t look at the stats. Wood is up 77%. I live this as it’s my job. Inflation is closer to 6%. Again, I do this for a living and swear on the lives of my kids, inflation is out of control. Trans people is one that but Biden making it a law is another. Border crisis has never been worse and yes since Bidens election people are flocking out of NY and Cali.

STUNNING in race decided by 10,457 votes!!

3,981 voted despite registered AFTER Oct 15 deadline
11,326 voted who were NOT on rolls on Nov 7 but WERE on Dec 4
18,000 voted and then were removed from rolls AFTER election
74,243 mail-in ballots w/ NO evidence of ever being sent

Obvious cheating happened. Maricopa County has lots of splainin’ to do!

Trump won AZ!

You left out the humongous number of bamboo ballots!

see dude...that's all i'm sayin...it does look like cheating...and other examples i see...do as well. So if this stuff does turn out to be true it's bad man...like really bad. All that partisan shit is beside the point IF the cheat is in. Cause if they can scam one side...they can and WILL scam all sides.
Big if..

Forum List

Back