AZ Audit hearing live. Stunning numbers of vote fraud!

Do tell us, what would be an example of “evidence” that you accept as proof of other fraud?

Bipartisan normal people showing irrefutable proof. Not supposition (as your link in the first post of this thread is - all that evidence is supposition, not one iota of proof). It shouldn't be that hard to do. Let's not forget there have been a tonne of allegations. Not one of any meaning has been proven. Not one.
Give me your opinion of this.

Looks like duplicates to me…

Yeah. Me too.

STUNNING in race decided by 10,457 votes!!

3,981 voted despite registered AFTER Oct 15 deadline
11,326 voted who were NOT on rolls on Nov 7 but WERE on Dec 4
18,000 voted and then were removed from rolls AFTER election
74,243 mail-in ballots w/ NO evidence of ever being sent

Obvious cheating happened. Maricopa County has lots of splainin’ to do!

Trump won AZ!

It's a long video. Where is the relivant part?

Also, ask

Trump won AZ!

So you're saying that every disputed vote went to Biden. How do you know that?

Nobody is saying that.

However, the already discovered fraudulent votes greatly exceed the "victory" margin for Joseph Stolen....And we're not even into auditing the machines, which were allegedly never connected to the internet.

View attachment 513134

The audits are looking at each individual ballot so they know exactly who the 'illegal' votes went to. Will that info be made public? If not, why not?

If extreme irregularities are true, ask what the Establishment politicians of the GOP have to say about it. How about Fox News, I don't see any of this on their headlines.

Some people are too thick to understand the long term consequences of the status quo.

China and Americas enemies loved the status quo. China built a super power under the status quo of many of people in government in the West, some who have been there for decades. Russia loves the status quo, it allowed them to walk into Crimea.

The Status Quo is only good for a few who control the decision makers, on a more broad scale, the Wests Middle Class disappears and ensures failure in due time.

If extreme irregularities are true, ask what the Establishment politicians of the GOP have to say about it.

They'll say nothing, because being in the minority gives them cover for being the ineffective controlled opposition jobbers that they are.

The GOP establishment hates Trump's guts...... that simple. He interrupted their Chinese paychecks and was going to do it again.

Yet Trump got nearly 75mil votes, even from unintelligent people like me as you just described it. If he was so hated how did he get 12 mil more votes than he did in 2016? Doesn’t compute. And Biden has been pretty awful thus far as I knew he would be.

I don't think you unintelligent. In other posts, which you might or might not have read, I put Trump voters into three categories - Republicans who are voting Republican, those who hate Biden/Clinton etc, Trump supporters (the last two can sometimes be inclusive). It is the last ones who I think are unintelligent. I think you are more Republican and their ideals than a lover of Trump. Could be wrong.

Biden has been fine. Not outstanding, but not too bad either. I like how he gave it to the interviewer who asked him if he felt responsible for people in Afghanistan if they pulled out. He said 'no. It's not up to America to solve all the ills of the world where it's national interests are not at stake.' I agree with him. All these journos in the US are always taking the moral high ground, like politicians have that choice.
So because of Biden we have hyper inflation but he refuses to acknowledge that. I did not allow my daughter to visit NYC as it’s a crime ridden shit hole now, border crisis, trans girls playing sports vs biological girls, companies cannot find employees because of his massive unemployment package. I agree with him on Afghanistan. Endless wars are stupid. If the people of Afghanistan won’t fight for their own country then why should we?

I said sarcastically he got 75 when he was the most hated man in America by your view.
Ahhh. See, that's all you had to say! You don't actually believe Trump got 75 million votes. You think he didn't. Got it. How was his total inflated? Fraud? I ask honestly.
Same as Bidens. Massive mail in ballot fraud and ballot harvesting. So Biden won but he didn’t get 80mil votes and Trump didn’t get 75mil IMO. It was fraud on BOTH sides.

Trump won AZ!

Trump won. Period.

Sorry snowflakes, but there is empirical evidence of cheating coming out of GA and AZ.

PA is next.

If Trump had won he would be president, there are enough checks and balances to stop widespread fraud. You Trump Humpers just can't accept the fact that most Americans were not up Trump's ass like you fools are. You can audit every state in the union and the POTUS is not going to change, the election has been certified Joe Biden is POTUS and Trump is a one and done.

I also think nothing can be done at this point other than win in '22 and 24. Where I disagree is that right now Democrats enjoy power in history, with an *....I think given the extreme things that Democrats are doing, and backing, this could have major repercussions in the upcoming elections....

No more than we witnessed the last 4yrs. In the history of this country we have never seen the type of disfunction in Gov't that we have the last 4.

How about Obama's Health Care roll out, how did that go? What about the hostages he left in captivity?

That is a dysfunctional government.

What happened to the great Trump Healthcare Bill? Is he going to present it in 2024?

Trump won AZ!

It's a long video. Where is the relivant part?

Ah, so Biden's margin of victory might be even bigger.

Do tell us, what would be an example of “evidence” that you accept as proof of other fraud?
*widespread fraud

Get it straight. You dont seem to understand the mountain you guys need to climb

Usually a bunch of evidence in a court of law. You guys are currently sitting at zero. Zero. Think about that.

Well, the Supreme Court just flat out refused to hear the case.
Because there was no standing. And the other courtslaughed it off because they had zero evidence. They had so little evidence they withdrew their fraud claims, and now the team trump lawyers that didnt do that soon enough face sanctions for lying in court.

So lets hear the silly excuses now.

as Bidens. Massive mail in ballot fraud and ballot harvesting.
Yet not a shred of evidence of this fantasy. None. Nor any suggestion how it would occur. None. What more clue do you need that this i silly fantasy? The numbers dont back you up, they contradict you. You have zero evidence, or even a theory how your fantasy could come to pass. Good god man.

Well, the Supreme Court just flat out refused to hear the case.
Because there was no standing. And the other courtslaughed it off because they had zero evidence. They had so little evidence they withdrew their fraud claims, and now the team trump lawyers that didnt do that soon enough face sanctions for lying in court.

So lets hear the silly excuses now.
I am making no excuses. I have no side to cheer. I don't care either way. I care about the state of the Constitutional Republic. As you know in Constitutional Republics the grievances of the minority should hold equal weight. They are not.
What a I see from the fence looking down are some very dangerous trends that everyone seems to be ignoring.
My two cents bud.

Bipartisan normal people showing irrefutable proof. Not supposition (as your link in the first post of this thread is - all that evidence is supposition, not one iota of proof). It shouldn't be that hard to do. Let's not forget there have been a tonne of allegations. Not one of any meaning has been proven. Not one.

Looks like Republicans cheating.

If it is true, or, if the preponderance of evidence does in fact point toward a 'cheat' election don't you worry about that? Do you think that you are so special, or you 'side' is so special that the exact same thing cant be done to you?
Are you so myopic that you can't see that? Just think two moves ahead. Your 'side' is potentially, a few wrong moves from getting turned on, and rigged in the exact same way.

You people and your two sided horse shit are amazing. Fuckin lead dense.

If it is true, or, if the preponderance of evidence does in fact point toward a 'cheat' election don't you worry about that? Do you think that you are so special, or you 'side' is so special that the exact same thing cant be done to you?
Are you so myopic that you can't see that? Just think two moves ahead. Your 'side' is potentially, a few wrong moves from getting turned on, and rigged in the exact same way.

No, I don't worry about it since actual cases of fraud are rare and don't affect elections. I'm just laughing at rightards who are crying about fraud but then show fraud by Republicans.

No, I don't worry about it since actual cases of fraud are rare and don't affect elections. I'm just laughing at rightards who are crying about fraud but then show fraud by Republicans.

If people are not challenging the election then they are not performing their due diligence. Every election can be, and should be audited. That is your DUTY as a citizen to verify, and certify that your systems are functional, fair, and efficient.

The mistake that liberal progressives make, is that they are arguing individual voter fraud, when it is systemic fraud that happened. They will never admit that.

Trump won AZ!

Trump won. Period.

Sorry snowflakes, but there is empirical evidence of cheating coming out of GA and AZ.

PA is next.

If Trump had won he would be president, there are enough checks and balances to stop widespread fraud. You Trump Humpers just can't accept the fact that most Americans were not up Trump's ass like you fools are. You can audit every state in the union and the POTUS is not going to change, the election has been certified Joe Biden is POTUS and Trump is a one and done.

I also think nothing can be done at this point other than win in '22 and 24. Where I disagree is that right now Democrats enjoy power in history, with an *....I think given the extreme things that Democrats are doing, and backing, this could have major repercussions in the upcoming elections....

No more than we witnessed the last 4yrs. In the history of this country we have never seen the type of disfunction in Gov't that we have the last 4.

How about Obama's Health Care roll out, how did that go? What about the hostages he left in captivity?

That is a dysfunctional government.

What happened to the great Trump Healthcare Bill? Is he going to present it in 2024?

We have the best way to tackle that question. It's called competition...

as Bidens. Massive mail in ballot fraud and ballot harvesting.
Yet not a shred of evidence of this fantasy. None. Nor any suggestion how it would occur. None. What more clue do you need that this i silly fantasy? The numbers dont back you up, they contradict you. You have zero evidence, or even a theory how your fantasy could come to pass. Good god man.
I told you, it’s my gut feeling and I do not have evidence. Said that from the beginning.

Forum List

Back