;awyer wants blmmer to get longer sentence

black thug,. he burns down antique shop witch ends up killing a man that was inside it. he should get life for murder.
Sounds like murder to me. I have never understood what the guy was doing there and wonder if he died of his own misadventure, possibly in connection to the riot, looting or burning, itself.
Here is his story, with his picture. His family reported him missing when he didn't show up to go to work and he had no connection with the pawn shop as any kind of employee.

Sounds like murder to me. I have never understood what the guy was doing there and wonder if he died of his own misadventure, possibly in connection to the riot, looting or burning, itself.
Here is his story, with his picture. His family reported him missing when he didn't show up to go to work and he had no connection with the pawn shop as any kind of employee.
these idiots are murdering their own people. stupied blmmers.

these idiots are murdering their own people. stupied blmmers.
I could be wrong. I don't know. I have realized for a long time, this BLM thing was not something that supported black people, but one that basically supported black thugs wish to be able to flaunt the authority all Americans (including black Americans) place in the law, and is just an anti-cop, anti-law and order organization sucking money off the normal black population, funneling it to profiteers that never speak on the black on black crime, violence that actually plagues the black community as a whole. In short, Black Lives Do Not Matter to the BLM movement, unless there is a cop (preferably a white cop) involved. While rogue cops are a problem, but it does not equate to BLM giving a damn about black people in general, and their methods and rallies when there is an incident, more often than not, lead to greater destruction inside the black community itself, as we have seen with the BLM inspired demonstrations that morphed into destructive lawless riots when the sun went down. At the same time, when drug dealers and gang violence killed innocents and each other in the inner cities, the silence of the organization was deafening. BLM is nothing but a pyramid multilevel marketing program funneling money to the top for personal gain at the top, without benefit to the black community as a whole. The smart BLM leadership got in early, stepping up the pyramid, taking the money, living high of the trendy catchphrase, pocketing the cash and are now getting out or trying to with their profits off the organization intact in their pockets before the crash as the community itself is starting to catch on.

I could be wrong. I don't know. I have realized for a long time, this BLM thing was not something that supported black people, but one that basically supported black thugs wish to be able to flaunt the authority all Americans (including black Americans) place in the law, and is just an anti-cop, anti-law and order organization sucking money off the normal black population, funneling it to profiteers that never speak on the black on black crime, violence that actually plagues the black community as a whole. In short, Black Lives Do Not Matter to the BLM movement, unless there is a cop (preferably a white cop) involved. While rogue cops are a problem, but it does not equate to BLM giving a damn about black people in general, and their methods and rallies when there is an incident, more often than not, lead to greater destruction inside the black community itself, as we have seen with the BLM inspired demonstrations that morphed into destructive lawless riots when the sun went down. At the same time, when drug dealers and gang violence killed innocents and each other in the inner cities, the silence of the organization was deafening. BLM is nothing but a pyramid multilevel marketing program funneling money to the top for personal gain at the top, without benefit to the black community as a whole. The smart BLM leadership got in early, stepping up the pyramid, taking the money, living high of the trendy catchphrase, pocketing the cash and are now getting out or trying to with their profits off the organization intact in their pockets before the crash as the community itself is starting to catch on.
blm criminal organization going down

Forum List

Back