Award-winning sandwiches

• Banned
  • Banned
Go to Lenny's in New York City and try a Lenny's number 1

I've been to New York. We went to Carnegie Deli. That's it for me traveling that far for a sandwich. ;)

I'm still working on finding the best Reuben in the state of Minnesota.

Sorry, for some reason I thought that you lived in New York.

No worries. Someday, I shall make it out east again and then Lenny's will be mine.

I've been to New York. We went to Carnegie Deli. That's it for me traveling that far for a sandwich. ;)

I'm still working on finding the best Reuben in the state of Minnesota.

Sorry, for some reason I thought that you lived in New York.

No worries. Someday, I shall make it out east again and then Lenny's will be mine.

Have some good Reubens over the Holidays. I do some of my most dangerous eating during this period.

• Banned

Have some good Reubens over the Holidays. I do some of my most dangerous eating during this period.

I hear that! Prime rib Christmas Eve, lobster Christmas Day.

Unfortunately, we get stuck doing traditional Christmas with the extended family. Otherwise, Christmas would be something like Fetticini Alfredo or scallops in lobster cream sauce.

• Banned

I hear that! Prime rib Christmas Eve, lobster Christmas Day.

Unfortunately, we get stuck doing traditional Christmas with the extended family. Otherwise, Christmas would be something like Fetticini Alfredo or scallops in lobster cream sauce.

Those are our traditional Christmas meals. What will yours be?

The best sandwich on the planet is a Primanti Brothers Roast beef.

primanti-brothers.jpg

The best sandwich on the planet is a Primanti Brothers Roast beef.

primanti-brothers.jpg

After having heard about the Primanti Brothers sandwiches for years, I finally had one in October. I was very disappointed. It was huge, and filling, but not that tasty.

I had never heard of them until I went to Pittsburgh.

I thought they were great.

I had a meatball sandwich in Anthony's the following day and it might have been the best sandwich I have ever had. To be fair, I did not have the roast beef sandwich that you had.

Forum List

Back