Autopsies Show Direct Causal Link Between Unexpected Deaths and COVID Vaccines

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
September 20th, 2021, Conference at Pathological institute in Reutlingen, Germany, “Cause of death after COVID-19 vaccination & Undeclared components of the COVID-19 vaccines“ (view at Rumble)

On COVID vaccines: why they cannot work, and irrefutable evidence of their causative role in deaths after vaccination

September 20th, 2021, Conference at Pathological institute in Reutlingen, Germany, “Cause of death after COVID-19 vaccination & Undeclared components of the COVID-19 vaccines“ (view at Rumble)

On COVID vaccines: why they cannot work, and irrefutable evidence of their causative role in deaths after vaccination

It's really sad that for now, these "press conferences" contain no MSM at all. I'm beginning to think they won't be able to lie and obfuscate their way out of a catastrophe like this though.

So here's the problem, it's a problem that we face on virtually every "news" story today, and it's causing this country serious harm.

This may all be true. Every last damn word of it. If it is, we need to take a hard look at it. I bolded and italicized that phrase in case anyone wants to pretend I'm denying anything. However, this "Doctors for COVID Ethics" group has been accused (yes, only accusations) of distributing highly one-sided, incomplete, distorted and flawed information. One example:

Yes, that's a story by CNN, and will be dismissed because CNN is Commie Satan Hitler Fake News. And that's the problem.

Because we have chosen to split ourselves into separate competing realities (and that's only part hyperbole), many of us no longer even care to get the full story, or the other side of the story. Maybe those people are afraid of getting the other side of the story. I really don't know.

Why don't we have groups like "Doctors for COVID Ethics" and groups who disagree with them together, at the same time, comparing notes and hammering this out so that we all have some decent information? Because it is professionally advantageous NOT to. My question is: Why can't we see this and demand better?

So: This story? I don't know. Put it on the pile of one side of the issue. Issues like public health and this vaccine are important shit. Maybe one day we'll have evolved enough to discuss it out in the open, instead of just screaming one-sided crap at each other.

So here's the problem, it's a problem that we face on virtually every "news" story today, and it's causing this country serious harm.

This may all be true. Every last damn word of it. If it is, we need to take a hard look at it. I bolded and italicized that phrase in case anyone wants to pretend I'm denying anything. However, this "Doctors for COVID Ethics" group has been accused (yes, only accusations) of distributing highly one-sided, incomplete, distorted and flawed information. One example:

Yes, that's a story by CNN, and will be dismissed because CNN is Commie Satan Hitler Fake News. And that's the problem.

Because we have chosen to split ourselves into separate competing realities (and that's only part hyperbole), many of us no longer even care to get the full story, or the other side of the story. Maybe those people are afraid of getting the other side of the story. I really don't know.

Why don't we have groups like "Doctors for COVID Ethics" and groups who disagree with them together, at the same time, comparing notes and hammering this out so that we all have some decent information? Because it is professionally advantageous NOT to. My question is: Why can't we see this and demand better?

So: This story? I don't know. Put it on the pile of one side of the issue. Issues like public health and this vaccine are important shit. Maybe one day we'll have evolved enough to discuss it out in the open, instead of just screaming one-sided crap at each other.

This U?

Serious question. Please don't give me a platitude like FREEDOM or LIBERTY. Give me a real, grownup answer.

Virtually everyone getting sick and dying is unvaccinated. WORSE, the longer this lingers, the more variants we're going to get.

Children are in ICU's across the country.

Why can't you just drop the Rambo crap and just get the damn shot? Give just me a straight answer, just this one time.

This U?

Serious question. Please don't give me a platitude like FREEDOM or LIBERTY. Give me a real, grownup answer.

Virtually everyone getting sick and dying is unvaccinated. WORSE, the longer this lingers, the more variants we're going to get.

Why can't you just drop the Rambo crap and just get the damn shot? Give just me a straight answer, just this one time.

Yes, that's me. Later, as you know, I changed my mind. Don't get vaccinated.

And your attempt at deflection there didn't work. You lack the intellectual honesty to address my points.

This is why I usually don't bother with you.

This U?

Hey Mac1958 would this be an example of you "screaming one sided crap at one another"?

Or nah, cause it's you?

Yes, that's me. Later, as you know, I changed my mind. Don't get vaccinated.

And your attempt at deflection there didn't work. You lack the intellectual honesty to address my points.

This is why I usually don't bother with you.

It doesn't matter if you "changed your mind". Look at the insufferable arrogance in your post and THEN the absolute lack of awareness as you say boo hoo let's stop flinging stuff at each other.

Mac.

If you're gonna get in the pigsty just get in. But when you get out, dripping of mud, stop telling the rest of us we're just dirty pigs and should know better.

It's really insufferable.

And, for the zillionth time, someone jumps in with both feet to illustrate my point for me.

We don't want the whole story, we just want "our" side of the story. And we'll attack anyone who questions that shallow, binary, counter-productive approach.

This country is in real trouble. We can no longer address big problems because of our tribalism.

This U?

One last one, for Mac1958

My "real, grown up reason" was that the shots were untested, unvetted, I already have immune system problems and I was in no way going to subject myself to TWO of them until I could see, over time, what they did.

By the time you posted this, we were already beginning to see that they didn't stop transmission. So my obligation to "get the shot" for others was off the table.

Now, NOT getting the shot, believe this, is one of the best decisions I have ever made. The research coming out is....not good at all. To say the least.

And, for the zillionth time, someone jumps in with both feet to illustrate my point for me.

We don't want the whole story, we just want "our" side of the story. And we'll attack anyone who questions that shallow, binary, counter-productive approach.

This country is in real trouble. We can no longer address big problems because of our tribalism.

Mac might be a bot, come to think of it. But then, I think bots are programmed with more self-awareness.

~~~~~~
Back to sleep Sheeple.

This may all be true. Every last damn word of it. If it is, we need to take a hard look at it. I bolded and italicized that etcetc

When a group presents a revised narrative conclusion based on scientific results derived mindfully throughout and following the scientific process , your position becomes dishonest, imo .

By all means be critical . And, if necessary , until the proverbial cows come home .

But do it through proper research , peer reviewed and published .
Don't effectively work for criminals and simply make generalised comments and raise unspecified ongoing doubts .

The usual way to get the Sheeple anxious , stressed and then into panic and hysteria modes.

A theory remains a consensus position until a new hypothesis shows otherwise but only from the scientific process being followed .
And not until random people stop making nonsense general claims without any real support or evidence .
imho

When a group presents a revised narrative conclusion based on scientific results derived mindfully throughout and following the scientific process , your position becomes dishonest, imo .

By all means be critical . And, if necessary , until the proverbial cows come home .

But do it through proper research , peer reviewed and published .
Don't effectively work for criminals and simply make generalised comments and raise unspecified ongoing doubts .

The usual way to get the Sheeple anxious , stressed and then into panic and hysteria modes.

A theory remains a consensus position until a new hypothesis shows otherwise but only from the scientific process being followed .
And not until random people stop making nonsense general claims without any real support or evidence .
imho
When you examine a problem, do you want the whole story, from both sides, from all sides, so that you can determine an effective course of action?

When you examine a problem, do you want the whole story, from both sides, from all sides, so that you can determine an effective course of action?
You have the full story .
First , official narrative .
Then ,revised and proven hypothesis that becomes the new replacement Theory.
Period .

If you propose further revision , do the required research and present the new proven hypothesis .
But stop giving us your phoney world of things that might happen and use these unproven thoughts as reasons to doubt the latest position .
By all means express possible reasons and/ or theoretical doubts, but not in such a deceitful way as to insinuate that the present position is almost definitely suspect just based on your opinion .

It's the " If and But" world . Not the real and honest world .
It's the world used by dishonest people to create anxiety and stress and then panic and hysteria .
Vile , imho.

Oh you mean like "If you get vaccinated you can't get COVID"?

Forum List

Back