Austin cuts police by 1/3

they may not care about it but its the law they have to follow as we saw in st louis,,,

Do you seriously believe hard Left Liberal Judges and Juries will apply the law equally and properly? Really?
I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6,,,

Understood.
Just realize those Liberal judges may place you in a cell block where they specifically know you won't make it out.
They could make your life so miserable you would rather be carried by 6
so your saying I should just bury the body????

Your choice.
You initially said the left had to "follow the Law"

My contention is that not only do they NOT have to follow the law (see Lori Laughlin...also Hillary Clinton etc etc etc), in democrat areas they will apply the law selectively and with great prejudice.

Just like they used the IRS as a weapon, they will use the Law and Justice System as a weapon.
OK you convinced me,,I will bury the body,,,

Presumably at an undisclosed location, right? There might be people around here who would rat you out. :eek:

they may not care about it but its the law they have to follow as we saw in st louis,,,

Do you seriously believe hard Left Liberal Judges and Juries will apply the law equally and properly? Really?

Understood.
Just realize those Liberal judges may place you in a cell block where they specifically know you won't make it out.

Your choice.

My contention is that not only do they NOT have to follow the law (see Lori Laughlin...also Hillary Clinton etc etc etc), in democrat areas they will apply the law selectively and with great prejudice.

Just like they used the IRS as a weapon, they will use the Law and Justice System as a weapon.

Presumably at an undisclosed location, right? There might be people around here who would rat you out. :eek:
of course,,most likely in the neighbors yard cause its already a cemetery,,,

Understood.

Your choice.

Better bury ALL the bodies

Understood.

Your choice.

Better bury ALL the bodies
DUH!!!

Step 1 -- locate houses of Austin city council members who voted in favor.

Step 2 -- take anything of value within.

Step 3-- burn houses to the ground.

Repeat steps 1-3 in any other city that does the same.

Austin looks like the next Portland and Seattle .
Houston is already a city of criminals and thugs

Texas is turning into California
I think its important to remind the criminals that private citizens dont have rubber bullets or teargas,,,

because of the law we can only own real bullets,,,

Yup and from what I understand you Texans ain't afraid to use them either.

I think its important to remind the criminals that private citizens dont have rubber bullets or teargas,,,

messa notsa from texas,,,
but youre right,,,

messa notsa from texas,,,
but youre right,,,

Sorry. Though you were one of those bad assed Texans. I'm from Florida and we also have guns and know how to use them. LOL

Austin just goes to show, any town can be transformed into a shithole with enough liberals. They're living in a pastel painted fantasy land for now but sooner or later the looting, burning and alibis will start.

Forum List

Back