Austin cuts police by 1/3

Phoenix , AZ Is the last very safe big city in America!!
Yes it’s Phoenix that has a metro population of 5 million

That is a really surprising story coming from a state like Texas, and not just any place in Texas, but the state capital?
Austin is an anomaly in Texas.
It's a radical run Democrat city.
People in Texas call it the Seattle of the south. .. :cool:
Never knew. :(
Seattle of the South is probably Atlanta--but Austin is pretty veg-head! I think many are in for a rude awakening in Texas....many more Democrats there than in 2016--and very few people of color in Texas are feeling the love for Trump.

Will the austin city council ban cops with guns from guarding city hall?

of course not

the bedwetting lib politicians will still demand police protection for themselves

Houston has become one of the most dangerous cities in America due to exploding negro population
After hurricane Katrina devaststed New Orleans several years ago.
The city of Houston opened their arm's and took in bus load after bus load of homeless black people. Unfortunately, many of those people were career criminals who stayed in Houston and started plying their trade. ... :cool:

That is a really surprising story coming from a state like Texas, and not just any place in Texas, but the state capital?
Seattle of the South is probably Atlanta--but Austin is pretty veg-head! I think many are in for a rude awakening in Texas....many more Democrats there than in 2016--and very few people of color in Texas are feeling the love for Trump.
So are you gonna tax the working class guy at 70% for your grand schemes?

So are you gonna tax the working class guy at 70% for your grand schemes?
Huh? Not I---I support local rule, If it is ill-advised...real life will show it.

I'm a fiscal conservative..which means no-one cares what i think..at the moment. Everyone wishes to spend..just argue about what to spend it on, is all.

I've always believed that you can't fight the demographic..in the long run.

they may not care about it but its the law they have to follow as we saw in st louis,,,

Do you seriously believe hard Left Liberal Judges and Juries will apply the law equally and properly? Really?
I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6,,,

Understood.
Just realize those Liberal judges may place you in a cell block where they specifically know you won't make it out.
They could make your life so miserable you would rather be carried by 6

they may not care about it but its the law they have to follow as we saw in st louis,,,

Do you seriously believe hard Left Liberal Judges and Juries will apply the law equally and properly? Really?

Understood.
Just realize those Liberal judges may place you in a cell block where they specifically know you won't make it out.
so your saying I should just bury the body????

Understood.

Your choice.
You initially said the left had to "follow the Law"

My contention is that not only do they NOT have to follow the law (see Lori Laughlin...also Hillary Clinton etc etc etc), in democrat areas they will apply the law selectively and with great prejudice.

Just like they used the IRS as a weapon, they will use the Law and Justice System as a weapon.

Understood.

Your choice.
You initially said the left had to "follow the Law"

My contention is that not only do they NOT have to follow the law (see Lori Laughlin...also Hillary Clinton etc etc etc), in democrat areas they will apply the law selectively and with great prejudice.

Just like they used the IRS as a weapon, they will use the Law and Justice System as a weapon.
OK you convinced me,,I will bury the body,,,

Forum List

Back