Austin cuts police by 1/3

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

Austin looks like the next Portland and Seattle .
Houston is already a city of criminals and thugs

Texas is turning into California
I think its important to remind the criminals that private citizens dont have rubber bullets or teargas,,,

because of the law we can only own real bullets,,,

I think its important to remind the criminals that private citizens dont have rubber bullets or teargas,,,

Except that liberal judges and liberal juries also hate gun owners and don't care about the 2nd

Except that liberal judges and liberal juries also hate gun owners and don't care about the 2nd
they may not care about it but its the law they have to follow as we saw in st louis,,,

Their city--their rules. it is interesting that the county is afraid that they will not be able to depend on the Austin city police to cover their county?
Look pretty political, to me. In microcosm..the rural county and the urban State Capital reflicts the rural/urban political divides..i doubt that crime will go up all that much..but the people who want this have to live with it..if it is a failure..the voters will let them know!

I used to stock rubber buckshot to deal with neighborhood dogs. I wouldn't deliberately kill a neighbors dog that just wandered away from home even if it was chasing my livestock or tearing shit up.

I would not waste such ammo on genetic garbage like Queen Antifa's parasite minions.

1598215356282.png

That is a really surprising story coming from a state like Texas, and not just any place in Texas, but the state capital?

Austin is a looney liberal blue dot in the middle of the conservative red state of Texas. ... :cool:
Been to Texas lately? Houston, Dallas/FT.Worth, Austin are Dem Strongholds--remember..geography does not vote..people do....Texas is at best Purple...and tending to Blue.
Not enough illegals and snowflakes for Texas to turn blue. You're having a wet dream.

Austin has every type of weirdo and freakazoid you can imagine walking the streets asking for money.
Problem is the winter doesn't get cold enough to cull them out.
So they keep multiplying year after year. ... :cuckoo:
Houston has become one of the most dangerous cities in America due to exploding negro population

I used to stock rubber buckshot to deal with neighborhood dogs. I wouldn't deliberately kill a neighbors dog that just wandered away from home even if it was chasing my livestock or tearing shit up.

I would not waste such ammo on genetic garbage like Queen Antifa's parasite minions.

View attachment 378786
What happened to pelletized rock salt? I actually got hit by that before a little bit..
I was trespassing, no cop calls were made. It stung a bit.
My buddy got it in the ass and I got it in the back of the earlobe.
The hose helped some..but only like 50%. It lasted a couple days.
Couple days of burning.

Forum List

Back