Auschwitz Museum Director Reveals 'Gas Chamber' Hoax

Survivor Testimony

Former inmates have confirmed that they saw no evidence of extermination at Auschwitz.

An Austrian woman, Maria Vanherwaarden, testified about her camp experiences in a Toronto District Court in March 1988. She was interned in Auschwitz-Birkenau in 1942 for having sexual relations with a Polish forced laborer. On the train trip to the camp, a Gypsy woman told her and the others that they would all be gassed at Auschwitz.

Upon arrival, Maria and the other women were ordered to undress and go into a large concrete room without windows to take a shower. The terrified women were sure that they were about to die. But then, instead of gas, water came out of the shower heads.

Auschwitz was no vacation center, Maria confirmed. She witnessed the death of many fellow inmates by disease, particularly typhus, and quite a few committed suicide. But she saw no evidence at all of mass killings, gassings, or of any extermination program.

A Jewish woman named Marika Frank arrived at Auschwitz-Birkenau from Hungary in July 1944, when 25,000 Jews were supposedly gassed and cremated daily. She likewise testified after the war that she heard and saw nothing of "gas chambers" during the time she was interned there. She heard the gassing stories only later.

The Truth Seeker - Auschwitz: Myths and Facts

Your truth seeker is published by an anti-jewish anti-zion group. No wonder they want to downplay the holocaust.

It really doesn't matter who they are or what their agenda is.

The article lists names and dates. And that's what matters. :eusa_angel:

Attacking the source usually means they can't refute the evidence.

Exaggerating the atrocities minimalizes the suffering of the victims by saying it wasn't bad enough, what they went through- you have to inflate the numbers and make things up so it'll be sensationalist enough to suit your ends.

Survivor Testimony

Former inmates have confirmed that they saw no evidence of extermination at Auschwitz.

An Austrian woman, Maria Vanherwaarden, testified about her camp experiences in a Toronto District Court in March 1988. She was interned in Auschwitz-Birkenau in 1942 for having sexual relations with a Polish forced laborer. On the train trip to the camp, a Gypsy woman told her and the others that they would all be gassed at Auschwitz.

Upon arrival, Maria and the other women were ordered to undress and go into a large concrete room without windows to take a shower. The terrified women were sure that they were about to die. But then, instead of gas, water came out of the shower heads.

Auschwitz was no vacation center, Maria confirmed. She witnessed the death of many fellow inmates by disease, particularly typhus, and quite a few committed suicide. But she saw no evidence at all of mass killings, gassings, or of any extermination program.

A Jewish woman named Marika Frank arrived at Auschwitz-Birkenau from Hungary in July 1944, when 25,000 Jews were supposedly gassed and cremated daily. She likewise testified after the war that she heard and saw nothing of "gas chambers" during the time she was interned there. She heard the gassing stories only later.

The Truth Seeker - Auschwitz: Myths and Facts

Your truth seeker is published by an anti-jewish anti-zion group. No wonder they want to downplay the holocaust.

It really doesn't matter who they are or what their agenda is.

The article lists names and dates. And that's what matters. :eusa_angel:

So two witnesses against tens of thousands.....OK what ever you want to believe. :confused:

☭proletarian☭;1825398 said:

Exaggerating the atrocities minimalizes the suffering of the victims by saying it wasn't bad enough, what they went through- you have to inflate the numbers and make things up so it'll be sensationalist enough to suit your ends.

If it were one million it would be plenty sensational enough. But close to 6 million? Please.

didn't you just attack a source as a "Zionist" source?

☭proletarian☭;1825388 said:
The evidence at the camp is given by zionist Jews who make money off of tourists to the camp.

You really want to play this game?
why yes, you did

Does anyone know the answers to these questions concerning Auschwitz:

How many bodies do they claim were cremated in these ovens?

How many ovens where there in the camp?

What was the energy source for the ovens? (coal, wood, nateral gas, other)

How long do they estimate it took for a body to be incenerated into ashes?

And how many bodies at a time would these ovens hold?

If it were one million it would be plenty sensational enough.

Then why do they lie?

They already admitted the number @ Auschwitz (alleged to have been 2/3 of all victims) was 1/3-1/2 of what they initially alleged- yet the total at the bottom of the equation magically remains the same.

Why lie and say that Jews at Aushwitz saw people go into a building hidden from view by the SS quarters and never come out and that they were killed in a 'gas chamber' that shows no traces of cyanide (unlike the rooms the Jews admit were used to delouse linens and were never alleged to have been used to kill people). Why then lie and say the gas chamber was then moved to another camp to keep the Jews in the dark- a camp where the alleged chambers are easily viable from the main campgrounds.

Is it all to feed the Zionist agenda? Is it to distract form the American detainment camps that continued to operate after the war in the Pacific was over? Is it both?

No, I have not studied the camp in that much gory detail. I'm sure you can do a few simple searches and have all your questioned answered though.

No, I have not studied the camp in that much gory detail. I'm sure you can do a few simple searches and have all your questioned answered though.

Knowing the answers to these questions would make it easy to figure out if the oven story is either true or false. :cool:

☭proletarian☭;1825414 said:
Then why do they lie?

They already admitted the number @ Auschwitz (alleged to have been 2/3 of all victims) was 1/3-1/2 of what they initially alleged- yet the total at the bottom of the equation magically remains the same.

Why do you lie?

No western historian has ever computed Jewish deaths in the Holocaust by starting with a 4 million number for Auschwitz and moving forward from there. As I already explained, the 4 million number was NEVER -- read that closely, it was NEVER -- EVER -- alleged to have been Jews and ONLY Jews.

The Soviets made a calculation of total dead based on cremation capacity -- not even the Soviets claimed all the dead were Jewish.

The 4 million number was rejected by western historians in 1945, it was not accepted as the official number by the IMT and it was revised as soon as the Iron Curtain fell.

Now get over this damn lie and make some contribution to this thread.

There is a sign @ Dachau, for instance, stating that the gas chambers there were never used to kill people

The 21- year-old Russian sat before a clerk of the U.S. Army Judge Advocate's office, describing the furnaces at Auschwitz, the Nazi death camp where he had been a prisoner until a few weeks before.

"I saw with my own eyes how thousands of Jews were gassed daily and thrown by the hundreds into pits where Jews were burning," he said.

"I saw how little children were killed with sticks and thrown into the fire," he continued. Blood flowed in gutters, and "Jews were thrown in and died there;" more were taken off trucks and cast alive into the flames.

The two pages of testimony, in a file randomly plucked off a shelf, are among millions of documents held by the International Tracing Service, or ITS, an arm of the International Committee of the Red Cross.

"This is powerful stuff," said Shapiro, leafing through the file containing the Russian's statement and about 200 other testimonies that take the reader into the belly of Hitler's death machine -

In a bound ledger with frayed binding, a copy of a list of names appears of Jews rounded up in Holland and transported to the death camps. Buried among the names is "Frank, Annelise M," her date of birth (June 12, 1929), Amsterdam address before she went into hiding (Merwerdeplein 37) and the date she was sent to a concentration camp (Sept. 3, 1944).

Frank, Annelise M. is Anne Frank.

She was on one of the last trains to Germany before the Nazi occupation of Holland crumbled. Six months later, aged 15, she died an anonymous death, one of about 35,000 casualties of typhus that ravaged the Bergen-Belsen camp.

Between 1933 and 1945, the Nazi persecution grew to assembly-line proportions, slaughtering 6 million Jews and an equal number of Gypsies, homosexuals, mental patients, political prisoners and other "undesirables." Tens of millions were conscripted as forced laborers.

To operate history's greatest slaughter, the Nazis created a bureaucracy that meticulously recorded the arrest, movement and death of each victim. Sometimes even the lice plucked from heads in concentration camps were counted.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/17/world/europe/17iht-germany.3583202.html?pagewanted=1

I know the truth from anti Jewish Bull shit. And I have the freedom not to listen to it. Enjoy and see ya in some other thread.

☭proletarian☭;1825458 said:
There is a sign @ Dachau, for instance, stating that the gas chambers there were never used to kill people

And Western historians agree ... did you have a point?

I had to answer this. There is no such sign at Dachau that i saw, I have toured that camp 3 different times.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ugVxGQ_sKc&feature=related[/ame]

I had to answer this. There is no such sign at Dachau that i saw, I have toured that camp 3 different times.
When?
The sign in the right hand corner, which says in 5 languages that this gas chamber was never used, was removed in 2003.

Although several early reports by members of the US Army confirmed that there was a workable gas chamber at Dachau, a report by Sgt. Joseph H. Gilbert to Major James F. Munn, Headquarters Third United States Army, Enemy Equipment Intelligence Service Team Number 1, Chemical Warfare Service, 22 August 1945, stated the following:
Based on the interviews noted above, and further, based on actual inspection of the Dachau gas chamber (it has apparently been unused), it is the opinion of the undersigned that the gas chamber was a failure for execution purposes and that no experimental work ever took place in it. In view of the fact that much reliable information has been furnished the Allies by former inmates regarding the malaria, air pressure and cold water experiments, it is reasonable to assume that if such gas experiments took place, similar information would be available.

There are conflicting stories as to the use of the gas chamber. An Albanian tells me that it was used only four times since 1942, but a Pole says that it was never used during that time. Another Pole reports that 100 or 150 people were put to death each day in the chamber. A Yugoslav says that thousands were gassed in the last three years. A Frenchman believes that the chamber has never been used. Dr. Franz Blaha, A Czech physician inmate, a member of the IPC, and a valuable source of information about medical conditions in the camp, believes that the gas chamber was used many times.
The walls of the gas chamber are covered with glazed yellow brick and the floor is covered with red brick. The colors of the walls and floor, as shown in the photographs on this website, are an accurate representation of what I saw on my visits to Dachau in May 2001, May 2003 and May 2007. Notice that there are no blue stains on the walls, as is characteristic of a room where Zyklon-B has been used repeatedly for gassing. The ceiling is made of poured concrete and is painted white.

Photos of the interior of the Dachau gas chamber

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V172zN9eDVU&videos=8gB71ABYSlM[/ame]

☭proletarian☭;1825494 said:

When?
The sign in the right hand corner, which says in 5 languages that this gas chamber was never used, was removed in 2003.

Although several early reports by members of the US Army confirmed that there was a workable gas chamber at Dachau, a report by Sgt. Joseph H. Gilbert to Major James F. Munn, Headquarters Third United States Army, Enemy Equipment Intelligence Service Team Number 1, Chemical Warfare Service, 22 August 1945, stated the following:
Based on the interviews noted above, and further, based on actual inspection of the Dachau gas chamber (it has apparently been unused), it is the opinion of the undersigned that the gas chamber was a failure for execution purposes and that no experimental work ever took place in it. In view of the fact that much reliable information has been furnished the Allies by former inmates regarding the malaria, air pressure and cold water experiments, it is reasonable to assume that if such gas experiments took place, similar information would be available.

There are conflicting stories as to the use of the gas chamber. An Albanian tells me that it was used only four times since 1942, but a Pole says that it was never used during that time. Another Pole reports that 100 or 150 people were put to death each day in the chamber. A Yugoslav says that thousands were gassed in the last three years. A Frenchman believes that the chamber has never been used. Dr. Franz Blaha, A Czech physician inmate, a member of the IPC, and a valuable source of information about medical conditions in the camp, believes that the gas chamber was used many times.
The walls of the gas chamber are covered with glazed yellow brick and the floor is covered with red brick. The colors of the walls and floor, as shown in the photographs on this website, are an accurate representation of what I saw on my visits to Dachau in May 2001, May 2003 and May 2007. Notice that there are no blue stains on the walls, as is characteristic of a room where Zyklon-B has been used repeatedly for gassing. The ceiling is made of poured concrete and is painted white.

Photos of the interior of the Dachau gas chamber
did you ever think it was removed because it was WRONG?
:eusa_whistle:

Well, if it was wrong, then surely you have links to the studies that found traces of cyanide, since no blue stains are to be seen.

I won't hold my breath.

Forum List

Back