Auschwitz Museum Director Reveals 'Gas Chamber' Hoax

Some people believe the Warren Commission finding concerning the Kennedy assassination.

Others say it was a cover up and involved the government.

But I would never call a person disgusting no matter which of these versions they choose to enbrace.

Hey Sunni man, Thanks for the Neg Rep.

You'd be great friends with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, tell me Sunni man, you really believe that the holocaust wasn't real?

Cover up, your ignorance is showing.

george-orwell-albums-baking-science-picture1131-ovens-found-inside-auschwitz.jpg
WHAT SORT OF OVENS WERE FOUND INSIDE AUSCHWITZ RELIEF CAMP WHEN STALIN'S SOLDIERS TOOK OVER THE CAMP, RELEASING HIS DECLARED ''COMMUNIST CRIMINALS'' BY HITLER, AND INSTEAD NOW PUT INSIDE IT, HIS ''CAPITALIST CRIMINALS''? In order for the Commercial Holocaust Cult, namely Exterminationism, to function, two components, two smoking guns are needed: 1. The site where this took place. Seeing all other places have virtually been abandoned by the Commercial Holocaust Cult adepts themselves, one remains to be considered: The Sacred Holy Shrine at Auschwitz which all Pilgrims are supposed to visit. Here, most of Stalin's 4 million were supposed to have been poisoned with Zyklon B gas, which victims were lured into the Sacred Holy Shrine by the Serial Killing Jewish Sonderkommando who stood behind the whole operational work of the killing. 2. After having done all the necessary work of killing by the Jewish Serial Killing Sonderkommando, the dead corpses were then at super speed tossed into ovens and at super speed went up the huge chimney which structure is seen by all those visiting the Sacred Holy Shrine with its Relics.
BUT WHAT TYPE OF OVENS DID STALIN FIND INSIDE AUSCHWITZ? Here is a fairly good list of them.

Last edited:
tell me Sunni man, you really believe that the holocaust wasn't real?

Yes, the Jews were rounded up and put into work camps. Many died of starvation, over work, and disease. Many were murdered. The whole thing was a tragedy and should never have happened.

But, I believe the numbers of the dead has been inflated. And I don't believe there were gas chambers for mass extermination.

Again, even the murder of even ONE jew was wrong and should never have happened.

george-orwell-albums-piotr-cywinski-and-his-fake-auschwitz-relics-picture1117-when-a-little-mouse-puts-the-end-to-a-hoax.jpg
MILLIONS OF PILGRIMS HAVE STARED. BUT AT WHAT? The Sacred Holy Shrine of Auschwitz is without a doubt the most important building of the camp according to the Commercial Holocaust Cult, namely, Exterminationism. Four ovens are shown by the Cultists for us to believe in the Dogma. Last year over one million Pilgrims visited the Auschwitz Relief Camp. Many saw the ovens while others aimlessly waisted their time away inside the souvenir shop. The present Commandant running the site with a Stalin iron hand is Piotr Cywinski, who has been engaged with a variety of manipulations and censorship acts, including inviting Bible bogus state, Israel's Ehud Barak, to come there for his purification work. For some time now the world has asked Piotr Cywinski to finally get off his derriere and give them some proof. One being: how these four ovens can work being shown to the Pilgrims as authentic replicas. And that's why UNESCO is paying loads of money to the place: for authentic replicas and not frauds. These four ovens are all frauds. They can't function and never have. They never even stood there when Stalin's soldiers entered the Camp. The ovens can't cremate even a little mouse. How much longer must the world wait until Piotr Cywinski obtains some civil courage and let all these Pilgrims know that they are a hoax? Is it because the huge sum of money Piotr Cywinski and his friends get why they keep silent about it? If it isn't the money, what is it then? Viva la claridad!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back