August Inflation report - CPI up 8.3% rate vs 8.1% expected

The Dow futures were up about 200 and suddenly down about 400. Weird.
I guess the Fed is gonna have to keep hiking to kill Bidenflation.
That's a shame. No end in sight for the pain Biden and the Dems are inflicting on the country.
Every store owner and general contractor I talk to say that their real costs are up 12-15%. I fear it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

Goldman Sachs investment bankers brace for heavy cuts as the firm gets set to wield the axe through its competitive assessment initiative.​

Goldman Sachs investment bankers brace for heavy cuts as the firm gets set to wield the axe through its competitive assessment initiative.

The UC giant has kicked off a ‘significant’ round of cost-cutting measures to the tune of $250 million that include an unspecified number of layoffs, which began this week.

Frontier Communications let 20% of its IT staff go, Oracle is letting 10,000 go, Amazon is letting 100,000 go, Lippert is planning layoffs in November...

It's really going to crack me up when we are clearly in recession and talking heads act like they didn't see it coming despite the fact that the Fed has literally done everything possible to signal that their solution to inflation is a recession.

You “hold” on to that thought. I’m sure all of those women registering to vote as Democrats, in unprecedented record numbers, are putting it on hold.
Those Dimmers are used to having their fake ballots filled out for them. You think they are smart enough to know how to fill one out themselves??

Where are all the threads by our leftists, congratulating Biden on his 0.2% drop?

Have they given up or something? Come on citygator, g5000, JackOfNoTrades, JoeB131, konradv,
Magnus, Moonglow, rightwinger, Smokin' OP, and The Banker.

Have you forsaken your dear leader so soon?
They are too busy basking in the ~$0.50 reduction in the price of a gallon of gas after the $3 increased caused by their biden and wondering why their biden doesn't sell the rest of our strategic oil reserve to other countries.

Last edited:
You’re the one the dreaming incel.

My reality of New York, Kansas, and Alaska are holding up exactly what’s getting ready to happen.
Poor little Dimmer....will you continue with your TDS babbles after the midterms? Or will you just go away?

Forum List

Back