August 8, 2022.....A Day That Will Live In Infamy

It’s true.

Also true is that Trump violates laws, has contempt for the Constitution, the rule of law, and the will of the people, and is currently engaged in an ongoing effort to destroy America’s democracy.
That's hilarious. What's your plan if he's re-elected President?

The documents they claimed in the reports were turned over in January.
They didn't have probable-cause for this illegal search and seizure.
Sounds about right.

Just when one might think the 6 year Democrat Insurrection can't get more deranged or insidious...

Wow! This development in Mar-a-Lardo has been a fun and interesting gig.
I quite agree with posters Gator & Joe a below.
True that!

• it will be a long time till we have a more entertaining day on this forum than the Day The Trumpers heads all exploded at the same time
  • Reading the Wingnut comments here,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the next three posters --- here's the deal guys. The DOJ and the FBI, as a policy, do not comment on ongoing investigations. And we want it that way. "Investigations" may or may not reveal criminal activity. And if it doesn't ...yet was announced as a 'criminal investigation'.....it harms the subject of the search warrant. I am mildly sure you recognize that.

Accordingly, the DOJ and the FBI 'announce' only when they present an indictment in court.

Notably, in this case it was NOT the FBI or the DOJ who 'announced' the search....it was DonT in a 'tweet' on his social media account.

Also, notably......DonT and his lawyers HAVE the warrant in their possession
They are free to release it. That would answer a lot of questions.
They are not bound by the rule of practice that binds the DOJ & FBI.
If the Trump faction wants the world to know what the FBI was looking for.....well, release the warrant that was given to the Trump lawyer who was on the premises at the time of the search.

• 1. Don't you think that should have been released to the public by now? Why are the FBI so quiet?
  • 2. what was the warrant for?
  • 3. They didn't have probable-cause for this illegal search and seizure............Yes they have to announce what the raid was about.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't live on my knees unlike you at Pride Parades or BLM marches you silly faggot ....... You can go fuck yourself too leftist stooge
Eeeeeuw!! the homo-eroticism that is so often promoted on this chatroom by not a few of the RightieTighties is certainly notable. There seems....to my non-psychologist eye.....to be a closeted constituency here.
I'm not sure it speaks well of the Trump faction...the MAGA-thinkers.

Are authentic rationale Conservatives proud to have those types representing their political views?
It seems odd to my eye and ear. But then I'm just some old farm guy who seldom sees or hears that homo stuff in rural middle-America.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This action against Trump IS NOT "normal".

Well, yes. Not normal in the sense that a search warrants served on disgraced presidents ain't a common thing.

But, from a broader societal perspective.....searches of the locations of people suspected of harboring material possibly linked to criminal activity....well, that merde' happens all the time. THAT ... is normal. IMHO
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The home of the former president was just broken into for no good reason after the national archives being able to freely take 15 boxes of materials just this past February!

"No good reason".....how would you know?
Have your read the warrants?
Seen the evidence presented to the Federal judge?

I you have.....would you, can you.....share with the forum?

Twitter suspended this NYPost writer after this tweet
cgt7a5ZA0U9t.jpeg

Compelling evidence of what?
She said China....liar. Go back and watch the video.
Yes they have to announce what the raid was about. This isn't China or Russia.
You invade a president's home out of the blue you better have a good explanation for it.
Trump never saw the warrant....he was in New York City.

You realize that Taiwan calls itself "The REpublic of China", right?

No, they really don't have to announce it publicly... they just have to state on the warrant what they are looking for, and Trump has a copy of that warrant. For some reason, he's not making it public... I wonder why?

Forum List

Back