August 8, 2022.....A Day That Will Live In Infamy

Hyperbole much?

Excellent example the Magna Carta. Wasn't that the first document to put into writing the principle that the king and his government was not above the law.

But why would you skip the DOI?

Before I forget.

The declaration of independence laid out our reason for breaking from England. Magna Carta and the Bill of Rights put limits on rulers and laid out rights of free men

This is about use of political power to smash a political opponent like their comrades in Venezuela did, the Russians are doing right now, and a few other oligarchs that lean toward the Alinsky method. They're making the people pay for it too, just like they did the Mueller investigation who found no harm, no foul on Trump, a fake Steele dossier that not only falsely accused the President of jumping nude and peeing on a hotel room bed with prostitutes that was formulated in Hillary Clintons' husband's old War Room grifters who accused innocent women of attacking Clinton, when he was raping more than one of them, and Hillary assembling 900 files from the FBI she compromised to target her husband's political opponents and anybody else she wanted suicided. I'm fed up with the damn Deep State and their vicious crimes which they do, then pretend the person they're running against did it. We call that type of communication "projecting," and lately, that's all the Democrats do is gang up on all their political opponents, and when they aren't getting anywhere with that, they send out 20,000 mules to add as many votes as it takes to beat their House, Senate, or Presidential opponent. And I know they're doing it under the omeurta umbrella they think they're going to use forever. The Democrats are begging for war, because there's no other way to stop omerta. Nancy Pelosi called House meetings in the basement of the Capitol building, and she turned away members of committees who were Republicans or merely did not invite them to their decision-making covens. Why do you think people here and everywhere else call Nancy Pelosi a witch? Because she acts like one, that is why. :cranky:

The Mueller report found no such thing. It detailed a meeting between the Trump campaign and a Russian agent to turn over internal documents on the campaign as well as providing internal polling data. The Steele dossier correctly identified a Russian embassy employee as a spy and correctly identified the Russian attempt to interfere in our elections. Most of the rest is unverifiable. There is no deep state. That is a fantasy you have created to justify your desire to corrupt our government. There was no election fraud as Republican judges, election officials and the then US AG have confirmed. Again this is another excuse to justify your attempts to turn this into a dictatorship. You are the ones who want war. Pelosi is not a witch. You are the right wing fascists.

I think this pretty much is an example of going too far.
They've been living in this fantasyland of making everything Trump does illegal (even though every thing they claim he did they did themselves)

You are the one who is living in fantasyland. Trump is not above the law.

Clearly these warrants are purely political.
The made up a fake crime as a predicate to a warrant and then raid a former president's home.

All I can say is they had better keep their heads down in the future.

Clearly they are not. What you say is not a fact. A federal judge looked at the facts and decided there was cause to issue a search warrant.

The declaration of independence laid out our reason for breaking from England. Magna Carta and the Bill of Rights put limits on rulers and laid out rights of free men
The DOI laid the foundation for rule by the people of the people for the people rather than that of a King and/or of a divine nature.

I saw the Magna Carta at the Houston Museum a few years ago. It's tiny, barely bigger than post card, tiny writing too.

OMG this is not all warrants this was a warrant against a former POTUS!!!
The justice system has been revamped with no meaningful oversight or accountability.

So what. Criminal charges were filed against a sitting Vice President when Spiro Agnew was in office. There is oversight and accountability. That is your excuse when something is done that you don't like.

Then you should have listened to Alan Dershowitz the legal scholar who just said that it was. Raids under Biden and Garland have morphed from being the last resort you use when there is no other way, choice or time to now being their FIRST resort used to oppress political opponents.

Dershowitz is a Trump supporter. He is just showing that he is a partisan hack.

Independent---------------> No politician has ever been persecuted like Trump, and I seriously doubt that any politician from either side of the aisle could have survived it like he has. Were it me, I would go back to my great life and proclaim that I am not running for anything, and was leaving politics for the sake of my sanity, and my family.

That being said, I proclaim that if we don't hose these people out in November, we will hear Trump say that, and we will lose DeSantis too. If we can not remove them overwhelmingly after their handling of the economy AND their weaponization of Federal Law enforcement agencies, people on our side will realize that we will not be able to ever remove them. Oh, we will have rino's run for President, but nobody worth a damn will put their life, reputation, and family on the line to go through what Trump did. This is why November is sooooooo important along with other reasons------------->if we can not win handily with everything in our favor, our politicians will begin to waver, and their politicians will become more emboldened then they already are.

If I were his friend he took counsel from, I would tell him to give it up; not because I do not like him, but because I do! It is unfair that we rely on him to fix what is broken, and the man is in his 70s and very wealthy. His children and wife are being harassed also. We expect to much from 1, solitary man. Let the GOP step up, and if they refuse, get them out of there ASAP.

I predict that if the GOP does not hose them in November, the 2 leading candidates for the GOP nomination for President in 24; Trump and Desantis, will announce that they are NOT running. And who could blame them? When the other side is in total control, and things are this bad, if your side can not win then, they understand they probably can never win!

Yes, I know what I wrote will probably be unpopular, but honestly, what do expect them to do? If we don't show to remove the Leftists, or if we do show and can't remove them, then our people are in a very bad position. November IS the make or break decision time for a lot of people. Conservatives need remember that if for any reason, they decide not to show, what it means to the country, along with their children, and grandchildren!

No president has ever governed like Trump. He pressures foreign countries to investigate his political opponents. He makes up laws. He ignores the Constitution.

The fact is that many of these mass shooters sound exactly like Republicans. Right wing terrorists who vote Republican have killed more people than Islamic terrorists since Trump took office in 2016. It is you jerks who are dishonest.
I guess you forgot about Bernie Sander's hit man who attacked Republican Congressmen who were practicing a ball game when the Democrat operative, James T. Hodgkinson tried to take Steve Scalise out: the clipping from the papers the next day: Congressman Steve Scalise and others shot at Alexandria, Virginia, park
WASHINGTON — House Majority Whip Steve Scalise and three other people were wounded Wednesday morning when a gunman opened fire on members of the Republican congressional baseball team as they were practicing on a field in Alexandria, Virginia.​
The gunman, James T. Hodgkinson, was shot by police and later died of his wounds.​
Scalise, 51, who represents Louisiana and is the third-ranking Republican in the House, was standing at second base when the shooting erupted, witnesses said. He was hit in the left hip but managed to drag himself into the outfield and was rushed back across the Potomac River to a Washington, D.C., hospital.​
MedStar Washington Hospital Center said Wednesday night that Scalise sustained a single rifle shot to his left hip. The bullet fractured bones, injured internal organs and caused severe bleeding, it said.​
Scalise, who has received multiple units of blood, remains in critical condition and will need further surgery, it said.​
"Prior to entering surgery, the Whip was in good spirits and spoke to his wife by phone," Scalise's office said in a statement. "He is grateful for the brave actions of U.S. Capitol Police, first responders, and colleagues."​
Alexandria Police Chief Michael Brown told reporters that local officers arrived within three minutes and immediately engaged the gunman.​
"Quite frankly, it was not only chaotic. It was a combat situation," Brown said.​
The rather long video of the shootings cannot be embedded but is shown here: What to Know About Suspected Virginia Shooter James Hodgkinson

Hodgkinson's list of kills was in his pocket, and the name at the top of the list was Republican House whip, Steve Scalise, who really didn't deserve the heinous wounds the bullet inflicted as it put him in critical care at the hospital when the shooter was killed by the Republican body guard. On the list were at least a Dozen Republican House officials who were attending the baseball practice. Hodgkinson intended to kill. As I recollect the shooting seemed to have several dozens of shots fired before it stopped.

Now, exactly who is the Republican you were blathering about who shot somebody for political gain, and who was his boss? did he too have a kill list in his top pocket when a secret service agent got around to shooting him? Because I didn't hear anything about any Democrat being harmed by another Republican. Not one damn word.

Forum List

Back