August 31 should be made the US national day of shame

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
The arbitrary date of August 31 picked by Joe Biden to hastily pull out of Afghanistan should be made an official national day of shame. Americans and arms and allies left behind to animals known as the Taliban will never be forgotten

But that is not enough for Joe Biden. The man then has the gall to meet with the families of the service men who died in this horrific pull out plan acted disrespectfully. From what I've read, as the bodies were being loaded off the plane, Biden kept checking his watch as if he had better things to do. And when he met with family members, he would talk more about his son than talk about the sons of the fallen Marines.

I don't know if Biden is suffering from dementia or if he is a sociopath. Either way, it adds to the shame of the country. August 31 should be an official day for Americans to mourn the loss of their country.

Last edited:
The arbitrary date of August 31 picked by Joe Biden to hastily pull out of Afghanistan should be made an official national day of shame. Americans and arms and allies left behind to animals known as the Taliban will never be forgotten

But that is not enough for Joe Biden. The man then has the gall to meet with the families of the service men who died in this horrific pull out plan acted disrespectfully. From what I've read, as the bodies were being loaded off the plane, Biden kept checking his watch as if he had better things to do. And when he met with family members, he would talk more about his son than talk about the sons of the fallen Marines.

I don't know if Biden is suffering from dementia or if he is a sociopath. Either way, it adds to the shame of the country. August 31 should be an official day for Americans to mourn the loss of their country.
But Biden was on TV today saying he did a great job and besides, Trump is responsible for everything.

But Biden was on TV today saying he did a great job and besides, Trump is responsible for everything.
Joe Biden is telling the whole world that he has done a great job, and I think on some level he believes it.

Well then, why not run on it in 2024 Joe?

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Obama was a better President.

California releases sirhan Sirhan, Cuomo releases terrorist because his son is a democrat darling, biden arms our enemies and tucks tail and runs giving them standing. Leftists must be either brain dead, comatose or passing out celebratory candies in anticipation of the destruction of this country.

Joe Biden is telling the whole world that he has done a great job, and I think on some level he believes it.

Well then, why not run on it in 2024 Joe?

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Obama was a better President.

When you come out ahead of The Worthless Negro as Worst President Ever that is saying a lot.

When you come out ahead of The Worthless Negro as Worst President Ever that is saying a lot.
If it were up to Biden, Osama Bin Laden would still be alive

The idiot wanted to alert the Pakistan government they were about to grab him.

Even Obama knew enough to tell him he was an idiot and STFU!

If it were up to Biden, Osama Bin Laden would still be alive

The idiot wanted to alert the Pakistan government they were about to grab him.

Even Obama knew enough to tell him he was an idiot and STFU!

You really have to an idiot when The Worthless Negro says "never underestimate the ability of Joe Biden to screw something up".

If you think 8/31 is bad just wait for 9/11/21. I suspect they taliban will have a pretty big party killing their new hostages and showing off in all that US military gear.

The day of shame was when Trump surrendered to the Taliban. The fact is that there is no evidence anyone has been left behind. Our allies were prevented from being brought to the US because of racists like Stephen Miller who was a part of the Trump Administration.

There was nothing wrong with the withdrawal plan. No one expected a complete collapse of Afghan security forces. So what he looked at his watch once.

You are the ones who are acting shamefully. You want to play politics with the death of soldiers. You are a disgusting slimeball. Americans should be asking Trump some hard questions as to his part in this.

jackass of a president.

The blaze is a questionable source to start with. I suspect either the blaze or the bitch is lying.

The day of shame was when Trump surrendered to the Taliban. The fact is that there is no evidence anyone has been left behind. Our allies were prevented from being brought to the US because of racists like Stephen Miller who was a part of the Trump Administration.

There was nothing wrong with the withdrawal plan. No one expected a complete collapse of Afghan security forces. So what he looked at his watch once.

You are the ones who are acting shamefully. You want to play politics with the death of soldiers. You are a disgusting slimeball. Americans should be asking Trump some hard questions as to his part in this.
It is not surprising that Biden is protected by lying twits like yourself

Trump had an agreement that the Taliban did not live up to, thus the agreement was null and void

But even if that had not been the case, Biden had no obligation to leave Afghanistan the way he did. There was no obligation to leave all that equipment and Americans behind. None.

Now go stick your head in a Biden diaper where it belongs you traitorous POS

Last edited:

It will be even worse on 9/11.

Meh - January 6th should be a National Day of Shame.
America needs another march on Washington.

This time without Trump

Your indifference to the plight of your fellow Americans abroad is duly noted

So what is it like being a partisan sociopath?

America needs another march on Washington.

This time without Trump

Your indifference to the plight of your fellow Americans abroad is duly noted

So what is it like being a partisan sociopath?

So grab yer guns, baseball bats, bear spray, stun guns n battering rams, round up yer Proud Boys n militia goons and start marchin’ loon! :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back