Audit the Federal Reserve

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I've been convinced that it is the federal reserve system that causes these recessions. It would be nice to have some knowledgeable people be able to fix it but since it is officially top secret to the public there is no one who can even check it's lending policies. We have so many "experts" in this country who know a thing about financing and lending it would make sense to open up its records to let those people examine what they are doing.

I've been convinced that it is the federal reserve system that causes these recessions.
The Fed was a contributing factor. But this last crash was caused by the Democrats, the Republicans, Bill Clinton, George Bush, all the financial institutions, all the ratings agencies, homebuyers, real estate agents and brokers, and by investors like you and me who demanded high ROI.

In short, this was a team effort.

Audit the Fed? It couldn't hurt.

But if you want to really make a difference, start demanding the fraudsters on Wall Street start serving hard time.

• Banned
I've been convinced that it is the federal reserve system that causes these recessions.
The Fed was a contributing factor. But this last crash was caused by the Democrats, the Republicans, Bill Clinton, George Bush, all the financial institutions, all the ratings agencies, homebuyers, real estate agents and brokers, and by investors like you and me.

How do we empower the army of experts in this country to fix what might be causing these recessions in the first place. I wouldn't mind some PHD in finance writing something about what is wrong the the federal reserve but that can't happen until we open up the records.

The Fed was a contributing factor. But this last crash was caused by the Democrats, the Republicans, Bill Clinton, George Bush, all the financial institutions, all the ratings agencies, homebuyers, real estate agents and brokers, and by investors like you and me.

How do we empower the army of experts in this country to fix what might be causing these recessions in the first place.
First, you have to kill all the rubes who have been programmed to bleev all financial regulations are a bad thing.

• Banned

How do we empower the army of experts in this country to fix what might be causing these recessions in the first place.
First, you have to kill all the rubes who have been programmed to bleev all financial regulations are a bad thing.

Regulating the ecomomy seems to take the idea of private ownership of things to a public ownership of them which is the goal of all collectivist. End the idea of private property so that we can collectively decide on everything.

Forum List

Back