Attorney Client Privilege, what is it?

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Napolitano 'surprised' by remarks from Kavanaugh accuser's lawyer, says matter could warrant investigation

Napolitano was asked on "America's Newsroom" Thursday to weigh in on comments from Ford's lawyer, Debra Katz, saying Ford may have come forward with her accusations to undermine Kavanaugh's future rulings on abortion.

"This statement that is attributed to her lawyer... appears to be a violation of the attorney/client privilege," he said. "Why would she be saying this now and do we care what the motivation was for [Ford's] allegations... She was a credible witness. He was a very credible witness. Neither of them changed anybody's mind apparently, and he was confirmed.

First of all, Ford wasn't even slightly "credible", she was an actress parroting a script from an insane fantasy in performance of a soviet shit show trial.

Regardless, my point is this, What is "Attorney Client Privilege"?

Definition
Attorney-client privilege refers to a legal privilege that works to keep confidential communications between an attorney and his or her client secret.

The privilege is asserted in the face of a legal demand for the communications, such as a discovery request or a demand that the lawyer testify under oath.

So when Cohen's office was raided over the asinine Stormy Daniel's "matter" by Mueller, who was investigating something that had absolutely NOTHING TO DO with a private citizen allegedly boinking a whore years before even running for office where was the concept of "Attorney-client privilege"?

I never hear it brought up as an issue and it drives me up a wall...

Al Capone's Lawyer was NEVER RAIDED...

LIzzy Borden's Lawyer was NEVER RAIDED...

Charles Manson's Lawyer was NEVER RAIDED...

John Gotti's Lawyer was NEVER RAIDED...

OJ Simpson's Lawyer was NEVER RAIDED...

Hitlery's Lawyer was NEVER RAIDED...

Yet a sitting's POTUS' part time pissant Lawyer WAS RAIDED AND FORCED TO TESTIFY AGAINST HIS FORMER CLIENT, and all that guy was alleged to have done is give money to a whore so she would STFU, which she didn't do, and has to pay for it now.

I really can't believe this isn't a serious issue being hashed out at the highest levels of legal academia, but it's clear to me the county is run by autistic lawyers and the concept is to intense for a bunch of retards with assburgers.

Dr. “Fake Palsy” Ford was motivated purely by money and of course to defend a woman’s right to kill her baby.

Keep in mind that Napolitano is an idiot, and basing anything off of him ruins the credibility of any thread.

There are too many missing facts for me to comment in detail at this time regarding the issue of attorney-client privilege . For example, it is possible that the client waived the privilege . The privilege is waived if there was a third party to the conversation and that party was not necessary to process the case at hand. If Ford had a friend with her who had nothing to do with the case, the privilege is considered to be waived.

What the Attorney-Client Privilege Really Means - SGR Law

However, even if the privilege was waived, that did not give the attorney the right to comment on the case the way she did. What very few people have considered is that Kavanaugh has the right to sue Ford for defamation, and I am convinced that he has a rock solid case if he elects to take that route. I doubt he will because he is a man of both integrity and sensitivity, but it is at least a possibility.

What I cannot understand is how Judge Andrew Napolitano called Christine Blasey Ford “a "credible witness." She told the whopper of the century when she claimed she had a fear of flying because of Kavanaugh. Under oath she testified that she regular flew from California to the East Coast to visit family. She also testified that she took a second job that required flying. Finally,she testified she often flew to Hawaii to go surfing and experience the Hawaiian culture. Her boyfriend claimed that while in the Hawaiian Islands, she often flew in small aircraft to go “island hopping". Fear of flying, are you kidding me? This woman never met an airplane she didn't like!

Ford also lied when she said she had a second door to the outside installed on her bedroom so she would have another way to escape (official records prove she didn't use the room as a bedroom but instead rented the room out as office space).

Most of all, she said she couldn't remember the year the alleged event happened, or where it happened; she couldn't remember how she got there or why she went and can't even remember how she got home; however, she does recall she only had one beer that night! How could anyone believe such nonsense? Ford is one of the most dishonest individuals I have ever heard of.

There are too many missing facts for me to comment in detail at this time regarding the issue of attorney-client privilege . For example, it is possible that the client waived the privilege . The privilege is waived if there was a third party to the conversation and that party was not necessary to process the case at hand. If Ford had a friend with her who had nothing to do with the case, the privilege is considered to be waived.

What the Attorney-Client Privilege Really Means - SGR Law

However, even if the privilege was waived, that did not give the attorney the right to comment on the case the way she did. What very few people have considered is that Kavanaugh has the right to sue Ford for defamation, and I am convinced that he has a rock solid case if he elects to take that route. I doubt he will because he is a man of both integrity and sensitivity, but it is at least a possibility.

What I cannot understand is how Judge Andrew Napolitano called Christine Blasey Ford “a "credible witness." She told the whopper of the century when she claimed she had a fear of flying because of Kavanaugh. Under oath she testified that she regular flew from California to the East Coast to visit family. She also testified that she took a second job that required flying. Finally,she testified she often flew to Hawaii to go surfing and experience the Hawaiian culture. Her boyfriend claimed that while in the Hawaiian Islands, she often flew in small aircraft to go “island hopping". Fear of flying, are you kidding me? This woman never met an airplane she didn't like!

Ford also lied when she said she had a second door to the outside installed on her bedroom so she would have another way to escape (official records prove she didn't use the room as a bedroom but instead rented the room out as office space).

Most of all, she said she couldn't remember the year the alleged event happened, or where it happened; she couldn't remember how she got there or why she went and can't even remember how she got home; however, she does recall she only had one beer that night! How could anyone believe such nonsense? Ford is one of the most dishonest individuals I have ever heard of.
She was just a Serial Purger who was willing to take the chance of jail time for falsehoods, and she should have been jailed for the lies she swore to. I know of Cops who lost their jobs and served jail time for less than she did. Why is she not serving jail time you or I would have.

Forum List

Back