Attn. Palin Supporters

doesn't matter. Palin will still win. simply because Romney is a mormon and palin is not.

You follow what I say on this board Elvis to a extent. You know I agree with you on that. Which is why Obama will probably not have to do much since her fellow Republicans already slammed her enough.

doesn't matter. Palin will still win. simply because Romney is a mormon and palin is not.

You follow what I say on this board Elvis to a extent. You know I agree with you on that. Which is why Obama will probably not have to do much since her fellow Republicans already slammed her enough.

what a conundrum we are looking at in 2012.

because he is doubling the national debt, maybe?

And Palin would be any different? Or some Presidents before Obama? :lol:

You seem to be under the impression that I don't know what Obama is doing. I do, and everytime I hear something "Bush" like, I get peeved a little more. As of late, he has shown cracks of Campaign Obama but it could of just been a fluke.

what a conundrum we are looking at in 2012.

Well if Palin is the nominee, I suspect a third party will garner a good number of "Conservative" votes too. Obama may not get 50%, but he will win.

lots of politicians quit for lots of reasons... Doesn't mean they have to be good enough reasons for you...

The whole "quitting" thing is so fucking lame and hyper-partisan when people on the left & right do it all the time...

Tell me the last President who had previously quit either as a Governor, Senator, or Representative halfway through their term. And then went on to win the Presidency.

Lots of politicians quit for lots of reasons, doesn't mean they are good reasons either. She quit on the people of Alaska halfway through her time with no warning ahead of time or no viable reason.
No viable reason to you... but no reason would be viable to you... You don't support her so no reason would be good enough for you... I guess she'll never get your vote....:lol:

And the hilarious thing? Her own fellow Republicans will tear her to shreds for that more than Obama will.
She deserves to be run through the grater for her politics and the things she says, but the whole quitting thing remains pure partisan hackery of the most hycritical nature... Especially with shining stars like Jimbo McGreevey sitting in quitter central on the left...lol

lots of politicians quit for lots of reasons... Doesn't mean they have to be good enough reasons for you...

The whole "quitting" thing is so fucking lame and hyper-partisan when people on the left & right do it all the time...

Tell me the last President who had previously quit either as a Governor, Senator, or Representative halfway through their term. And then went on to win the Presidency.

Lots of politicians quit for lots of reasons, doesn't mean they are good reasons either. She quit on the people of Alaska halfway through her time with no warning ahead of time or no viable reason.

And the hilarious thing? Her own fellow Republicans will tear her to shreds for that more than Obama will.

Sorry king, but I think you give the religious right too much pull...

Gonna disagree with you there...

hey I'm voting for Romney. I really think it will come down to Palin vs Romney and I hope you're right about the religious right.

I don't. They already took over the party. What more evidence do you need of their pull?

Never mind how often the GOP goes against legislation that is actually Conservative in order to keep themselves aligned with their base.

because he is doubling the national debt, maybe?

And Palin would be any different? Or some Presidents before Obama?
Don't know - they're not in place making the stupid decisions Barry Zero is...

Everything would just be guesses and speculation...

You seem to be under the impression that I don't know what Obama is doing. I do, and everytime I hear something "Bush" like, I get peeved a little more. As of late, he has shown cracks of Campaign Obama but it could of just been a fluke.

O jeebus, you're not one of those "0bama shoud go nuclear" libs, are you?

who would represent that third party?

If you asked me 6 months ago, I would of told you the tea party. However, they can barely get a house of cards to stand up at the moment, never mind all agree on one candidate.

I'd say Libertarian, but there seem to be no Libertarians with not only the ideas but the Charisma to gain the attention of the people in large numbers.

hey I'm voting for Romney. I really think it will come down to Palin vs Romney and I hope you're right about the religious right.

I'm thinking between Romney and some yet unknown...

McLame is done, thank goodness..

If it were between Palin and Romney, who would win Iowa, New Hampshire, and South Carolina?

I don't. They already took over the party. What more evidence do you need of their pull?

Never mind how often the GOP goes against legislation that is actually Conservative in order to keep themselves aligned with their base.

Ficsal restraint will be the name of the game in 2012 on the right - opposing unaffordable spending...

Not every conservative is a religious wing-nut as you libbies so broadly paint them... Not every conservative is a pro-life bible-thumper who want's you to convert to Christianity as you'd have the worlld believe...:cuckoo:

Ficsal restraint will be the name of the game in 2012 on the right - opposing unaffordable spending...

Not every conservative is a religious wing-nut as you libbies so broadly paint them... Not every conservative is a pro-life bible-thumper who want's you to convert to Christianity as you'd have the worlld believe...:cuckoo:

I never said every conservative was like that. I merely stated a fact, the rest of the GOP has allowed the religious wing-nuts to hijack their party and control their agenda.

I never said every conservative was like that. I merely stated a fact, the rest of the GOP has allowed the religious wing-nuts to hijack their party and control their agenda.

I think they control it enough to keep Romney from winning.

Forum List

Back