Attempted drone attack on the Kremlin

Holy shut are you a ducking irrational partisan piece of crap. Wow.

In your idiot estimation, a show of respect to a person of a culture that values a concept like “face,” is used as evidence of weakness. Sillybozo, you’re such an obviously fraudulent tool. You need to try honesty someday.

I'm sorry but when I read headlines like this

Trump has concealed details of his face-to-face encounters with Putin from senior officials in administration​

He went there serving us and it's none of our business what they talked about?

Invading Ukraine maybe?

Those who send others off to die in stupid wars seem to me to be one of the few legitimate targets.
So everyone in Washington D.C. is a legitimate target?

:dunno:

Lindsey Graham, John McCain visiting AZOV (NAZI) Battalion & Ukrainian troops in Dec of 2016.​

He really did break your little brain back in 2016. Seek help seriously get help this is beyond sad.

I just remember when Rick Santorum said on CNN that Trump "doesn't tell the truth about a lot of things fairly consistently,"

Santorum said, so the "fact that he's not telling the truth about Russia fairly consistently, at least in the eyes of people around here, why is that any different?"

He is your front runner and leader of your party right?

I don't think much about him that's for sure.

Wow, you went nine whole minutes before you talked about Trump again! LOL!

I just remember when Rick Santorum said on CNN that Trump "doesn't tell the truth about a lot of things fairly consistently,"

Santorum said, so the "fact that he's not telling the truth about Russia fairly consistently, at least in the eyes of people around here, why is that any different?"

Putin is a legitimate target for anyone, because he is a threat to the human race.
So is Trump. How many died because he lied to us about how bad Covid was? Told us not to wear masks and come to his super spreader rallies. Started a riot, tried to steal our election, is on trial for rape, hires illegals, hires fixers, his corporations found guilty of tax evasion, charities shut down, university a fraud, appoint judges who would take a woman's right to choose away.

Trump wants to be as powerful as Putin. And his followers want that too.

So is Trump. How many died because he lied to us about how bad Covid was? Told us not to wear masks and come to his super spreader rallies. Started a riot, tried to steal our election, is on trial for rape, hires illegals, hires fixers, his corporations found guilty of tax evasion, charities shut down, university a fraud, appoint judges who would take a woman's right to choose away.

Trump wants to be as powerful as Putin. And his followers want that too.

Not nearly as many as died because Joe Biden said vaccinated people can't get covid. He killed 300,000 Americans easily with that lie.

You probably killed 1,000 just by yourself, running around thinking you couldn't infect anyone.

Not nearly as many as died because Joe Biden said vaccinated people can't get covid. He killed 300,000 Americans easily with that lie.

You probably killed 1,000 just by yourself, running around thinking you couldn't infect anyone.

If they got covid and were vaccinated they lived. Thanks Joe for saving their lives.

I'm sorry but when I read headlines like this

Trump has concealed details of his face-to-face encounters with Putin from senior officials in administration​

He went there serving us and it's none of our business what they talked about?

Invading Ukraine maybe?
Nonsense. If our President has a conversation with the President of another significant sovereign state, it may very well be that the conversations were intended to be confidential. In fact, they might need to be kept confidential.

Hypothetical illustration:

Let’s assume we all knew that Putin had a boner to get some or all of Ukraine “back.” And let’s say that our President had a very frank yet private chat with Putin about what might happen to Russia if he were to invade. Theoretically, Trump may have been blunt in warning Putin that the USA would shove a jdam up Putin’s ass.

If anything along those lines took place, it would be wise to keep that conversation quiet so as not to humiliate Putin.

I’m not saying that is what they discussed. Hypotheticals are … hypothetical. But it serves as a good reason to be diplomatic and keep a secret.

Literally 5 right wing radio hosts who said don't get vaccinated died of covid because they weren't vaccinated. Idiots. Some of them repented publicly before they kicked the bucket.

Nonsense. If our President has a conversation with the President of another significant sovereign state, it may very well be that the conversations were intended to be confidential. In fact, they might need to be kept confidential.

Hypothetical illustration:

Let’s assume we all knew that Putin had a boner to get some or all of Ukraine “back.” And let’s say that our President had a very frank yet private chat with Putin about what might happen to Russia if he were to invade. Theoretically, Trump may have been blunt in warning Putin that the USA would shove a jdam up Putin’s ass.

If anything along those lines took place, it would be wise to keep that conversation quiet so as not to humiliate Putin.

I’m not saying that is what they discussed. Hypotheticals are … hypothetical. But it serves as a good reason to be diplomatic and keep a secret.
Never. It's never done. They don't meet in complete private. FIrst of all, something could get lost in translation. It's just not done.

I suppose they could wisper in each others ears.

Funny how our economy hasn't collapsed. Perhaps you are con-fused.
I think AOC would be enough for Pooty to kill himself.

One can only endure so much stupidity before there is a breaking point.

39fzyb.jpg

You just continue to prove my point your obsession with Trump is very unhealthy it makes me wonder if you posters of him on the walls of your home.

Never. It's never done. They don't meet in complete private. FIrst of all, something could get lost in translation. It's just not done.

I suppose they could wisper in each others ears.
You’re so dense, lead is embarrassed to be in your presence.

Forum List

Back