Attempted drone attack on the Kremlin

This "attack" looked symbolic more than anything else.

And honestly, it could have been from Ukrainians, or sympathizers; having one's nation invaded by tanks and your civilian population bombed pushes people to take drastic steps. But, it's at least as likely that it was their attempt at a false flag, or it could have been a young Russian man who didn't want to be conscripted, or a YouTuber on a prank, or leftover Chechens, or who knows.

And it probably doesn't matter. I can't imagine Putin not taking advantage of this to justify stepping things up even further.

And honestly, it could have been from Ukrainians, or sympathizers; having one's nation invaded by tanks and your civilian population bombed pushes people to take drastic steps. But, it's at least as likely that it was their attempt at a false flag, or it could have been a young Russian man who didn't want to be conscripted, or a YouTuber on a prank, or leftover Chechens, or who knows.

And it probably doesn't matter. I can't imagine Putin not taking advantage of this to justify stepping things up even further.

Just hearsay was enough to get Bush to send innocent Americans to die in Iraq.

Yeah, bullshit. That little drone flew all the way from Ukraine? And that "blast" didn't look very destructive.

Bullshit.
Please to regale us all about your extensive knowledge of drone capabilities.

Gene_Wilder_as_Willy_Wonka.jpeg

:laughing0301:

BothWings

EvilCat Breath

badger2

On this forum, there are quite a few more, as well.
I just realized something. The side who warned us about Red Scare twice in our countries history, have now been taken over by Putin lovers.

A Red Scare WAS the promotion of a widespread fear of a potential rise of communism, anarchism or other leftist ideologies by a society or state. The term is most often used to refer to two periods in the history of the United States which are referred to by this name.

I think today the RED SCARE should come from us Democrats and we are accusing the Republican party of being the "commies".

Interesting that the Speakers name is McCarthy. LOL

I just realized something. The side who warned us about Red Scare twice in our countries history, have now been taken over by Putin lovers.

To not support the war and our involvement does not equate to supporting Putin.

Hardly an attack on Putin

Yeah. Because pissed off civilians all have long rang military drones, and explosives on hand...

First rule of logic as it applies to this discussion:

if the source of information is Russian government, don’t trust and always verify.

When Trump faced the leader of China or Russia, who do you think was in control?

Holy shut are you a ducking irrational partisan piece of crap. Wow.

In your idiot estimation, a show of respect to a person of a culture that values a concept like “face,” is used as evidence of weakness. Sillybozo, you’re such an obviously fraudulent tool. You need to try honesty someday.

Ukraine does not have drones with that range
They have the "alibaba" drones. Chinese made Mugin-5. 75mph, 7 hours duration. More than enough to reach Moscow from say Kharkiv.

They've also been developing several new drones, both air and sea.
Looks like Putin is trying to justify retaliation
Possibly, but I'm not sure the Kremlin was the best choice if that was the case. This will cause a big uproar in Russia, but calls to strike Ukrianian "decision making centers" (Kyiv) are nothing new, and Russia already targets Kyiv on a routine basis.

It would give Putin an excuse to cancel the Victory Day parade though- which for this year, might not be much more than a display of vintage Russian military hardware...

I would say your working Trump into a thread about an alleged assassination plot against Putin is surprising but it’s not sadly it’s predictable.
Start connecting the dots. Trump colluded with Russia. Today Republicans side with Russia. Why? Because Ukraine refused to make up dirt on Hunter.

Forum List

Back