Attack on Rush backfires

I remember you from another board that i used to go to....i stopped because the majority of people there were idiots & assholes. You were one of them....

:clap2::clap2: Gee, & we all thought it was cause yea is a wimp & can't hang w/ the big dogs.......:lol::lol:

Well it is good to be remembered, even by the little ppl like you...........:eusa_clap:

Aint yea gonna welcome me a board..........:D

No, i knew i was wasting my time. I like to have adult conversations about issues....i'd say about 80% of the people there just wanted to bash others...plus it was a pretty boring board.

Little people like me? I'm so glad it makes someone like you happy, even tho the "remember" is because you're such a shit talker.

You might meet your match with some of the people here. It has a lot of great people, and some like you too. :lol:

Well, to be honest, I recognize the name, kinda, but I don't really recall you.....

DCJ is what it is.... I recognize a few names here...........

We like to keep things lose & run w/ few rules-adults usually find ways to work things out for themselves, most of the time, hopefully this is the case here........

It is unfortunate that those less able to compete in the realm of ideas get pushed to the wayside, but such is life, you know, like you capitalist pigs like it, survival of the fittest & all that.....

Enjoy your day.................:D

:clap2::clap2: Gee, & we all thought it was cause yea is a wimp & can't hang w/ the big dogs.......:lol::lol:

Well it is good to be remembered, even by the little ppl like you...........:eusa_clap:

Aint yea gonna welcome me a board..........:D

No, i knew i was wasting my time. I like to have adult conversations about issues....i'd say about 80% of the people there just wanted to bash others...plus it was a pretty boring board.

Little people like me? I'm so glad it makes someone like you happy, even tho the "remember" is because you're such a shit talker.

You might meet your match with some of the people here. It has a lot of great people, and some like you too. :lol:

Well, to be honest, I recognize the name, kinda, but I don't really recall you.....

We like to keep things lose & run w/ few rules-adults usually find ways to work things out for themselves, most of the time, hopefully this is the case here........

It is unfortunate that those less able to compete in the realm of ideas get pushed to the wayside, but such is life, you know, like you capitalist pigs like it, survival of the fittest & all that.....

Yup....DCJ. I didn't have many posts there...wasn't worth it.

Yup....DCJ. I didn't have many posts there...wasn't worth it.

Well Carol, DCJunkies is not for everyone, no site is......... I hope you are happy here..:up:

How the hell do I know.............:redface:

Why don't you Email rush & ask him..........
Sorry, Rush doesn't think for me.

What does the Daily Kos tell you to say?

Oh and thank you for showing you know nothing. Quelle suprise.

Stop fishing, you are doing terrible......... I don't go there, I think for myself, as you will learn, one way or the other...........

Did you have a point you were struggling to make here??? Maybe I can help, just ask......
I did... but it became clear you are incapable of grasping it. I'm quite certain those capable of getting inference caught on. The rest, you know how it is... ruins the joke if you explain it.

Sorry, Rush doesn't think for me.

What does the Daily Kos tell you to say?

Oh and thank you for showing you know nothing. Quelle suprise.

Stop fishing, you are doing terrible......... I don't go there, I think for myself, as you will learn, one way or the other...........

Did you have a point you were struggling to make here??? Maybe I can help, just ask......
I did... but it became clear you are incapable of grasping it. I'm quite certain those capable of getting inference caught on. The rest, you know how it is... ruins the joke if you explain it.

I dunno you, you don't know me............. You can fish or you can ask~your choice.......

Cons spend a lot of time defending Rush, even though none admit to listening to him.

:badgrin::lol::clap2::badgrin::clap2:

Rush seems to occupy an inordinate part of the left's limited mental capacity even though they obviously never listen to him.
They like the excerpts from Media Matters. The Rational to Libberish translation for small brains helps the leftist group think echo chamber go smoother. They couldn't handle him raw and unedited without thinking crib notes from their media control.

Rush seems to occupy an inordinate part of the left's limited mental capacity even though they obviously never listen to him.

The left needs a scapegoat to focus on. They lack the cognitive sophistication requisite for abstract thought, for contemplating ideas; so their leaders provide them enemies to focus their hate upon.

Liberty, ethics, justice, these are concepts that the average Obama voter has no grasp of. "Hate Rush" is something that they CAN be taught, though.

The left needs a scapegoat to focus on. They lack the cognitive sophistication requisite for abstract thought, for contemplating ideas; so their leaders provide them enemies to focus their hate upon.

Liberty, ethics, justice, these are concepts that the average Obama voter has no grasp of. "Hate Rush" is something that they CAN be taught, though.
Talk about having no grasp and lacking the cognitive sophistication requisite for abstract thought, for contemplating ideas! :badgrin:
Neither your MessiahRushie reading from his GOP script nor his audience has even a remote idea what he blathers on about, but they BOTH know it's BRILLIANT! :rofl::lmao:

February 10, 2012
BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Jerry on Long Island in New York, welcome to the EIB Network.* Hello, sir.
CALLER:* Rush, mega, mega dittos from New York.* Thank you for taking my call.* It's a thrill to be speaking to you.
RUSH:* Thank you, sir, very much.
CALLER:* A huge thrill. Thank you very much.
RUSH:* You bet.
CALLER:* I was telling Snerdley, your opening monologues are usually amazing but this morning's was brilliant, and I think it should be distributed to every high school student in this country. Because it was absolutely conservatism on parade this morning, and if our candidates could talk anywhere near what you said this morning, it would be a landslide in November, don't you think?
RUSH:* You know, I've forgotten what I said.* I thought I opened up talking about the Obama Health and Human Services, the abortion thing. What did I say that...? I'm not denying it was great.* I just don't remember it.
CALLER:* I was never really prompted to call anybody. When I heard it I just thought, "This was conservatism."* Everything you said, Rush. Just... I don't know what you said, but it was just conservatism.

Last edited:
Many of the advertisers who pulled their sponsorship from Rush Limbaugh's radio program have seen their business & stock price plummet. Some of their stocks have hit an all time low at a time when the mark has been booming.

Talk about having no grasp and lacking the cognitive sophistication requisite for abstract thought, for contemplating ideas! :badgrin:
Neither your MessiahRushie reading from his GOP script nor his audience has even a remote idea what he blathers on about, but they BOTH know it's BRILLIANT! :rofl::lmao:

February 10, 2012
BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Jerry on Long Island in New York, welcome to the EIB Network.* Hello, sir.
CALLER:* Rush, mega, mega dittos from New York.* Thank you for taking my call.* It's a thrill to be speaking to you.
RUSH:* Thank you, sir, very much.
CALLER:* A huge thrill. Thank you very much.
RUSH:* You bet.
CALLER:* I was telling Snerdley, your opening monologues are usually amazing but this morning's was brilliant, and I think it should be distributed to every high school student in this country. Because it was absolutely conservatism on parade this morning, and if our candidates could talk anywhere near what you said this morning, it would be a landslide in November, don't you think?
RUSH:* You know, I've forgotten what I said.* I thought I opened up talking about the Obama Health and Human Services, the abortion thing. What did I say that...? I'm not denying it was great.* I just don't remember it.
CALLER:* I was never really prompted to call anybody. When I heard it I just thought, "This was conservatism."* Everything you said, Rush. Just... I don't know what you said, but it was just conservatism.
Wow. You a recorder for Media Matters, or is it just piped directly into your brain?

Wait... wait....

demotivational-posters-wtf1.jpg

Forum List

Back