Attack on Nancy Pelosi's home was 'not a random act', police say

Oh, yeah the right never does that unless it is some Cattle Farmer up in the Northwest or the attack on the Capitol but hey only the left does stupid shit, right?
Well if he did break in the house. He should get a cashless bail right? I mean that is the stupid shit your side came up with.

No excuse for violence. All the excuses are just that, excuses, a man has been attacked and hurt badly. Regardless of political affiliation this needs to be condemned.

You guys need to do the math on this one.

Paul and this guy were intimate. It’s all right there.

The police arrived and both men were in their underwear. I get if it was just Paul at home in his underwear, but the other guy?

He stripped down before attacking Paul with his own hammer?

Paul is on the DL.

Explain it to me like I’m 5 years old:

”Mommy, why was the bad man in his underwear”?

You guys need to do the math on this one.

Paul and this guy were intimate. It’s all right there.

The police arrived and both men were in their underwear. I get if it was just Paul at home in his underwear, but the other guy?

He stripped down before attacking Paul with his own hammer?

Paul is on the DL.

The cops were there the whole time.

This is DEFUND

No cops for you

Cops in the Nancy home so gay cokehead faux husband Paul can be safe with his taxpayer funded gay coke whores

Don't worry. You don't have to admit it.

It's painfully obvious.
In the five years after President Donald J. Trump was elected in 2016 following a campaign featuring a remarkable level of violent language, the number of recorded threats against members of Congress increased more than tenfold, to 9,625 in 2021, according to figures from the Capitol Police, the federal law enforcement department that protects Congress. In the first quarter of 2022, the latest period for which figures were available, the force opened 1,820 cases. If recent history is any guide, the pace is likely to surge in the coming weeks as the election approaches.

You couldn't be more pathetic if you tried.
The senator in New York that almost got stabbed. His assailant was out on cashless bail before you knew it. This is what Nancy supports. So should her husband's assailant get out on a cashless bond? Go ahead and prove you're a hypocrite.

The cops were there the whole time.

This is DEFUND

No cops for you

Cops in the Nancy home so gay cokehead faux husband Paul can be safe with his taxpayer funded gay coke whores

And the cult tried to blame MAGA.

Fucking braindead drones.

In the five years after President Donald J. Trump was elected in 2016 following a campaign featuring a remarkable level of violent language, the number of recorded threats against members of Congress increased more than tenfold, to 9,625 in 2021, according to figures from the Capitol Police, the federal law enforcement department that protects Congress. In the first quarter of 2022, the latest period for which figures were available, the force opened 1,820 cases. If recent history is any guide, the pace is likely to surge in the coming weeks as the election approaches.
Lol, it was Democrats assaulting Republicans.

OK. So you decided to prove it.

Bravo. I suppose.

The senator in New York that almost got stabbed. His assailant was out on cashless bail before you knew it. This is what Nancy supports. So should her husband's assailant get out on a cashless bond? Go ahead and prove you're a hypocrite.
Thanks for providing another one of the hundreds of false beliefs held by Trumpleton's. All thanks to the lies of right wing media.

Forum List

Back