Atlantic Magazine Pushes the Narrative Shift - You’re Paranoid If Worrying About Covid

And this, my friends, is what ignorance and gullibility look like.

I wear a mask in stores. I'm protected,

What is it, Penelope, that you ignorantly believe that mask is protecting you from? A virus that is literally hundreds of times smaller than the gaps in that mask? Just how stupid and brainwashed does one have to be to believe that?

No ordinary level of stupid here. This is an extreme, almost superhuman, Penelope-level of stupid.

zPICT0001pHQ1600E.JPG

I don't worry about getting tested, I'm fully vaccinated, also I wear a mask in stores. I'm protected, they will never force anyone to get vaccinated, 60% of republicans prove it.
Would you have been on the front lines on a ship on D Day in 1944? Leaving the sea craft to the beach with the chance of being mowed down by German military fire.

He never said people were forced to have a vaccine. Let them hunger a bit and get back to me. You have a choice, work or bypass the vaccine, you can sit at home for the rest of your life.
Lose your job you’ve had for 20 years and your pension or join the jab cult.

Apparently, Penelope does not think that it constitutes “force” to deny one the ability to make a living, to survive, unless with complies with an unreasonable demand.

If there was true justice in the world, then it would be filth such as Penelope who are denied their living, forced into homelessness and starvation exactly as they want to do to those who do not comply with their illegal and unreasonable demands.

Would you have been on the front lines on a ship on D Day in 1944? Leaving the sea craft to the beach with the chance of being mowed down by German military fire.
I couldn't see it. Cowards never stand for anything but running and hiding and will give up everything just to feel safe.

Glad to see the demafascist finally change the narrative...I guess Trump was right again, one day it will just go away

LOL right after the viral Atlantic hit piece on Dr. Robert Malone, paid for by Mark Zuckerberg and J&J. It's right in the footnotes to the hit piece LOLOL.

The Vaccine Scientist Spreading Vaccine Misinformation

Robert Malone claims to have invented mRNA technology. Why is he trying so hard to undermine its use?
By Tom Bartlett

The Atlantic’s COVID-19 coverage is supported by grants from the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. The Vaccine Scientist Spreading Vaccine Misinformation

Guess the Atlantic is thinking twice about people pushing the clot-shot agenda getting slapped with Crimes Against Humanity.

I don't worry about getting tested, I'm fully vaccinated, also I wear a mask in stores. I'm protected, they will never force anyone to get vaccinated, 60% of republicans prove it.
Liberals like you impose regulations that force you to get vaccinated or lose your job...get vaccinated or you can't fly from one place to another...get vaccinated or you can't come in out of the cold and eat at restaurants!

Then you come here and claim that nobody if being "forced" to get vaccinated? Right, Penny!

From the folks who gave us such articles as “Georgia’s Experiment in Human Sacrifice.” “We Know Enough About Omicron to Know That We’re in Trouble.” “Covid Is Not Endemic Yet — And May Not Be for a Long Time.” “You Can Get COVID and the Flu at the Same Time.” “America Can’t Beat Omicron One Booster at a Time.”

Now it’s stop worrying about the ChiCom flu and learn to love it.

Gaslighting is fundamental . . . it seems.

The only people on here seemingly bringing up endless talk about Covid is people such as yourself. It seems like you are nervous about something.....another right wing nut job politician just died the other day. 46 years old in perfect health. Died from Covid. California Deputy DA Who Fought Vaccine Mandate Dies Abruptly After Falling Ill With COVID at Age 46

Have a great winter!
The only people on here seemingly bringing up endless talk about Covid is people such as yourself.
Good parrot! You got the memo!
ChiCom Flu is no big deal and unworthy of discussion now!
Here’s your cracker!
1641337070019.jpeg

Forum List

Back