Atlanta murder surges 60 percent

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

Now the ignoramus mayor wants to add more cops after she slashed their budget .
It’s amazing how stupid these fake mayors are .
I lived in Atlanta for one year and it’s a scary place
I felt like I was in central Africa

The DemoKKKrats who run these blue shitholes WANT it this way. The high crime, violence, drug trafficking, terrible schools, and general chaos keep people stupid and scared, and thus easier to control.

The democrat party has been in control of the mayors office since 1879.

The democrat party is the cause of 95% of our gun crime in our democrat party controlled cities........

I was there one year in 1999
It was the terrifying place
It was like living in the Congo
It was thugs everywhere . I left immediately one day and got into my car and drove straight to Chicago lol
That was silly
Then I had same thing in Chicago and got into my car after only a year and went to Phoenix

The democrat party has been in control of the mayors office since 1879.

The democrat party is the cause of 95% of our gun crime in our democrat party controlled cities........

I looked it up, you are correct, it has been that way since 1879, I am stunned!

Atlanta Mayors

The mayor has just approved a pay increase for Atlanta cops. See today's news.

And the MLB doesn't want to play an all star game there because of politics???? When will these woke bastards come to their senses?....

Inner city blacks are killing themselves by the thousands every year in this country...and the silence is deafeningly pathetic....

Pro sports let America down in a huge way....what a wake up call as to what's really important...

Its not grown men running around in their pajamas bouncing throwing or catching a stupid ball....

Turn it off....

It was thugs everywhere . I left immediately one day and got into my car and drove straight to Chicago lol
That was silly
Then I had same thing in Chicago and got into my car after only a year and went to Phoenix

OMG, you poor fellow. You went from bad to worse to worst.
I am so sorry you are in the desert, are you of not means to move?

That was silly

On behalf of my fellow Atlanta residents, thank you for leaving.

I have lived here for 10 years, and have no plans to move. When I retire we will travel more, but still maintain our residence here.

That was silly

I have lived here for 10 years, and have no plans to move. When I retire we will travel more, but still maintain our residence here.

Got in on Buckhead when it was still an up and coming area I presume....

The pendulum always swings too far to the left or to the right.

I read that before World War II, Atlanta was a segregated city. The Caucasians lived in a nice and peaceful and orderly city. Sadly, when "Gone With The Wind" had its premiere there, an African American actress in the film was not allowed to attend.

Now segregation is gone. The mayor is African American. The next governor will also probably be. And yet crime is out of sight.

All one can do is shake one's head in sadness.

That was silly

Buckhead is nice but so are Alpharetta and Marietta, Dunwoody, Smyrna..

The idea of cause and effect seems to be lost on a lot of people today.

What cause and effect? Our murder rate is consistently higher than in Europe.. Maybe is our macho, macho mentality.. You know real men use guns to deal with problems.

What cause and effect? Our murder rate is consistently higher than in Europe.. Maybe is our macho, macho mentality.. You know real men use guns to deal with problems.
Stupid response a city cuts it’s police budget common sense tells you what the effect is going to be a rise in crime cause and effect. Go waste someone else’s time with that nonsense you posted.

No.....we have a political party whose policies release violent criminals over and over again.....you tend not to have that in Europe. Criminals who commit murder are released here......criminals who use guns for crime are released here.......that is the result of the democrat party and their policies...

That was silly

Buckhead was a little too yuppie for my tastes. Partied there a little when I lived here in the 1990s, but not really my scene. I prefer a dive bar a good live music.

Forum List

Back