Atlanta murder surges 60 percent

Now the ignoramus mayor wants to add more cops after she slashed their budget .
It’s amazing how stupid these fake mayors are .
I lived in Atlanta for one year and it’s a scary place
I felt like I was in central Africa

The police budget was not slashed. It's the same as it was the year before. Facts matter.
Not true and the record of dead bodies shows different

Yes it is true. You're just desperate to find something that fits your narrative and your narrative only. Baltimore has a police force 30% more than Atlanta and both cities are roughly the same size in population. That has not stopped crime in that city.

Wow.. That's interesting.. What do you think the reasons are for that?

Pretty sure you already know. Both cities have a majority black population, which automatically make it breeding grounds for homelessness and crime. This has happened in every city in america. There's no city in the United States that can control crime when blacks hold anything remotely close to the majority in that city. This is what crime indexes show over and over. Even NYC which has a 14% black population and the largest police force in the United States by far, with a nearly 6 billion dollar budget could do nothing when blacks decided to loot during the pandemic. Police here couldn't stop it. They can't stop it when blacks decide to rob and assault asians in the streets and subways. It's not possible. Now imagine that population multiplied by 3-5, or more.

It's ok. Atlanta is just trying to be less white.

The police budget was not slashed. It's the same as it was the year before. Facts matter.
Not true and the record of dead bodies shows different

Yes it is true. You're just desperate to find something that fits your narrative and your narrative only. Baltimore has a police force 30% more than Atlanta and both cities are roughly the same size in population. That has not stopped crime in that city.

Wow.. That's interesting.. What do you think the reasons are for that?

Pretty sure you already know. Both cities have a majority black population, which automatically make it breeding grounds for homelessness and crime. This has happened in every city in america. There's no city in the United States that can control crime when blacks hold anything remotely close to the majority in that city. This is what crime indexes show over and over. Even NYC which has a 14% black population and the largest police force in the United States by far, with a nearly 6 billion dollar budget could do nothing when blacks decided to loot during the pandemic. Police here couldn't stop it. They can't stop it when blacks decide to rob and assault asians in the streets and subways. It's not possible. Now imagine that population multiplied by 3-5, or more.
They have also assaulted many Jews !
If blacks tried that jive crap in the Italian areas - they would lying face down in a pool of blood

I was there one year in 1999
It was the terrifying place
It was like living in the Congo
It was thugs everywhere . I left immediately one day and got into my car and drove straight to Chicago lol
That was silly
Then I had same thing in Chicago and got into my car after only a year and went to Phoenix

OMG, you poor fellow. You went from bad to worse to worst.
I am so sorry you are in the desert, are you of not means to move?

I bet you don't live in a black neighborhood and that's by design.
Few blacks in summerlin area
However , they make up 15 percent of my customers at work in central Vegas and cause me 80 percent of all the problems

I drove a beer truck years ago. I never had anyone try to steal beer in a majority white neighborhood.

quick question, were the white neighborhoods better of economically?
I know when I am, it's the good ole boys who are the poorer group and they are they ones who steal the beer.

a majority black population, which automatically make it breeding grounds for homelessness and crime.

I gotta tell ya, this kind of overt racism should be dealt with in person where a forceful attitude adjustment could be provided.

Peace

It was thugs everywhere . I left immediately one day and got into my car and drove straight to Chicago lol
That was silly
Then I had same thing in Chicago and got into my car after only a year and went to Phoenix

However , they make up 15 percent of my customers at work in central Vegas and cause me 80 percent of all the problems

I drove a beer truck years ago. I never had anyone try to steal beer in a majority white neighborhood.

I know when I am, it's the good ole boys who are the poorer group and they are they ones who steal the beer.

Being poor is no excuse for murder.

That was silly

No it isn't. But the stresses of being poor result in more violence. The frustrations of being poor help people rationalize violence.

That was silly

No it isn't. But the stresses of being poor result in more violence. The frustrations of being poor help people rationalize violence.

I grew up poor. I never wanted to murder anyone.

That was silly

I grew up poor. I never wanted to murder anyone.

Some don't. In fact, most don't ever get violent, to say nothing of murder.

They are going to have to pick from the bottom of the barrel. Blue city mayors have alienated their own police departments. Who would want to work for them. They know they'll be thrown under the bus when anything happens involving an "unarmed" criminal African

That was silly

On behalf of my fellow Atlanta residents, thank you for leaving.

I have lived here for 10 years, and have no plans to move. When I retire we will travel more, but still maintain our residence here.

Got in on Buckhead when it was still an up and coming area I presume....

Buckhead is nice but so are Alpharetta and Marietta, Dunwoody, Smyrna..

Come on, man. Move out to Snellville. Everybody's Somebody in Snellville.
Everybody is nobody where I live. That's works just fine.

And the MLB doesn't want to play an all star game there because of politics???? When will these woke bastards come to their senses?....

Inner city blacks are killing themselves by the thousands every year in this country...and the silence is deafeningly pathetic....

Pro sports let America down in a huge way....what a wake up call as to what's really important...

Its not grown men running around in their pajamas bouncing throwing or catching a stupid ball....

Turn it off....

Imma keep watching my MLB.

That was silly

On behalf of my fellow Atlanta residents, thank you for leaving.

I have lived here for 10 years, and have no plans to move. When I retire we will travel more, but still maintain our residence here.

Got in on Buckhead when it was still an up and coming area I presume....

Buckhead is nice but so are Alpharetta and Marietta, Dunwoody, Smyrna..

Come on, man. Move out to Snellville. Everybody's Somebody in Snellville.
Everybody is nobody where I live. That's works just fine.

LOL. It is a crack on their city motto. While I have been there several times, it was more where I slept. As soon as I got my how ya doin's done, I would go into Buckhead, hit up Stone Mountain, or do anything but hang out in Snellville. That place is a little too soccer mom meets retirement community for my taste.

Snellville.jpg

a majority black population, which automatically make it breeding grounds for homelessness and crime.

I gotta tell ya, this kind of overt racism should be dealt with in person where a forceful attitude adjustment could be provided.

Peace

Are you saying that you will be the one to deal that forceful violence to me? Is there a street corner you were planning to meet me on, or are you thinking of coming to my home at night while i'm asleep? :laugh:

Those who see racism in everything, are generally the very thing they are accusing others of being. Name one thing i said that wasn't factual.

Forum List

Back