Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports: Biden wastes no time attacking GOP FairTax plan

This whole conversation forget to mention that the GOP also wants to abolish the IRS and the federal income tax.

So which is cheaper? No income tax and a 30% tax on everything, or paying 30% income tax on what you earn? The left is always complaining the rich folk don't "pay their fare share", so wouldn't this make them do exactly that? I can see why rich Democrats like Elizabeth Warren are against this.
The VAST majority of US citizens pay far less under the current income tax structure than the proposed plan. This includes the Middle Class.

This whole conversation forget to mention that the GOP also wants to abolish the IRS and the federal income tax.
yep. and that means EVERYONE pays. no loop holes. no deductions.

yeah liberals forget to tell the ENTIRE story as usual.

The VAST majority of US citizens pay far less under the current income tax structure than the proposed plan. This includes the Middle Class.

But the rich aren't paying their fair share. Isn't that what you guys and girls are always saying?

Don't you want those rich folks to pay their fair share too?

HELL NO because those DC fuckers would go right back to taxing income and everything else in addition to this European style fucked up VAT.

But the rich aren't paying their fair share. Isn't that what you guys and girls are always saying?

Don't you want those rich folks to pay their fair share too?
typical liberal lies and bullshit. they are WAYYYYY more concerned with certain people paying NOTHING than they are with the rich paying more!!!!

Do they just want a new consumption tax, or are they proposing to replace the income tax with a consuption tax? Those are two very different things.

I love these inflation-fighting ideas the GOP House has-as soon as they find one they may propose it, so far we have the whacko party extremist butt-kissing Trump.
No this is policy and Trump was never interested in that. This is McCarthy paying off the GOP Right-wing fringe for making him speaker.

typical liberal lies and bullshit. they are WAYYYYY more concerned with certain people paying NOTHING than they are with the rich paying more!!!!
Typical conservative lies and bullshit. No one in this country pays NOTHING. I you mean the poor who pay no income taxes, it's been shown they pay a larger percent of their income in taxes (gas, sales, etc.) than the rich. In other words, the poor are subsidizing the rich in this country.

Typical conservative lies and bullshit. No one in this country pays NOTHING. I you mean the poor who pay no income taxes, it's been shown they pay a larger percent of their income in taxes (gas, sales, etc.) than the rich. In other words, the poor are subsidizing the rich in this country.
Those taxes were for the most part enacted by the Progs.

Forum List

Back