ATF: Bump Stock ban EXCEDED OUR AUTHORITY

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
I hope nobody who had a bump stock threw it away
You know that bump stock ban that the Trump administration imposed upon Americans? As I’ve written before, I suspect the President knew the regulatory reclassification of these obscure accessories lacked enforceability in court. And now, sure enough, the ATF has admitted in court filings that it lacked the authority to ban bump stocks in the way it did.
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/atf-admits-it-lacked-regulatory-authority-to-ban-bump-stocks/

Thank you Gun Owner of America and FPC for keeping the fight against the enemy.

Most of the gun laws on the books exceed the authority laid out in the constitution.

Most of the gun laws on the books exceed the authority laid out in the constitution.
------------------------------ yep . little i know i suspect that those on the board that site established and past 'supreme court case law' are full of ZHIT .

------------------------------ yep . little i know i suspect that those on the board that site established and past 'supreme court case law' are full of ZHIT .
The constitution preceeds any interpretation by the Supreme Court. As such it is the paramount precedent...

Too bad the ATF didn't lack the authority to invade a quirky religious sect and kill about 80 women and children in a siege at Waco that never should have happened. Too bad somebody in the ATF didn't have the freaking brains to say, "hey, shipping 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels might not be a good idea".

and off topic a bit i guess but i got a link . BETO Say --- Beto O'Rourke: If You Can Own an AR-15, Why Not a Bazooka? --- course i think that Bazooka are available same as Cannon , Tanks , Flame Throwers , machine guns and other too hard to get or TOO EXPENSIVE Weapons . Machine guns for example . A normal machine gun is 20 thousand dollars [today] while its 'clone brother' as an AR15 is available for 800 to a thousand , 15 hundred buck or CHEAP that anyone can afford . You can thank --- 'republican reagan' --- for that situation .

I hope nobody who had a bump stock threw it away
You know that bump stock ban that the Trump administration imposed upon Americans? As I’ve written before, I suspect the President knew the regulatory reclassification of these obscure accessories lacked enforceability in court. And now, sure enough, the ATF has admitted in court filings that it lacked the authority to ban bump stocks in the way it did.
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/atf-admits-it-lacked-regulatory-authority-to-ban-bump-stocks/

Thank you Gun Owner of America and FPC for keeping the fight against the enemy.
None what's so ever. The brown bass & the Pennsylvania long rifle were the assault rifles of the revolution, the ar15 is no different in today's tech. Remember we had stories then to contend with, today we have Socialsts.

Forum List

Back