AT&T attempts a head fake with fake 5G

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
We've already gone over how fifth-generation "5G" wireless, while a notable improvement in network speed and performance, has been obnoxiously over-hyped by hardware vendors and cellular carriers. We've also noted that in reality, broad availability of 5G-capable handsets and networks are still quite a few years away, and when products do arrive, they won't, contrary to some claims, magically fix the myriad of problems deeply woven into the U.S. broadband industry, most of which have to do with lobbyist political power and the monopoly domination of cellular tower backhaul.

AT&T Attempts A Head Fake With 'Fake 5G'

AT&T has got to be one of the worst cell phone providers around. They even duped people into paying for spying on themselves. Via taxes you att users paid to be spied on they were caught in the rip off scam there too,

We use AT&T. Best coverage in the industry. Had Sprint and it sucked, tried Verizon and there data usage was shady

• Banned
T
We use AT&T. Best coverage in the industry. Had Sprint and it sucked, tried Verizon and there data usage was shady

They are all shady, but they were caught charging customers a fee just so they could spy on the users. Of course SNOPES loves to claim it a lie meanwhile ATT came out and admitted they did it as they were ordered to pay it all back.

We had them a few years ago, I wouldn't use them if you paid me to. But to each his own we all have our likes and dislikes.

T

They are all shady, but they were caught charging customers a fee just so they could spy on the users. Of course SNOPES loves to claim it a lie meanwhile ATT came out and admitted they did it as they were ordered to pay it all back.

We had them a few years ago, I wouldn't use them if you paid me to. But to each his own we all have our likes and dislikes.

With Verizon I received a text at 3 AM I had surpassed data usage. My data wasn't even on LOL. Got to looking and they were shady on it and cheating customers on usage

You're right though they're all shady I just grimace and bear it

Forum List

Back